ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Chemmajr 340 Expert FC's (335 from GH3 on)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Chemmajr 340 Expert FC's (335 from GH3 on) Reply with quote

8/3/12 - Just a quick update of progress in terms of FC count. As of right now I have a total of 340 Expert FC's and only 5 of those FC's have come from the first 3 games in the series... Lots of work to do on those games... however if you look at the other percentages from the games from GH3 on, I am doing quite well actually. I have 335 out of 583 songs FC'ed.

8/1/12 - Just fooling around on GH3 wanting to get a couple more FC's out of the game before I max out I decided to play CoP just to see how I faired. I had never hit the entire second solo all in one run before but this time was different. Thank god this is a semi-easy path to follow cause I remembered it all. 600 points from the top score.

7/11/12 - Happy Slurpee Day! Just playing through some of the songs since I have set my goal to be 400 expert FC's. Pop in GH5 play a few songs... get frustrated thinking my fingers aren't warmed up enough cuase you know its like 80 degrees in my house so they must be cold. Select Demon(s) and........

BAM! FC

Arguably my best FC to date.

7/8/12
I have been playing a lot of GH3 trying to get as many FC's on the setlist as possible. I now have 51 expert FC's on GH3 and I believe that I can get up to 60 if I were to keep plugging away. In addition, I have raised my expert FC total to 295 which I'm 100% sure that I can get at least 400 if not many more.

Medium FSFC!

FGFC
Im getting there
In progress and will be FGFC'ed
Possible FGFC with some work
HAHA yea I will FC this when pigs fly

FC Breakdown
GH1
Easy = 0/47
Medium = 47/47 (FGFC)
Hard = 0/47
Expert = 0/47

GH2
Easy = 0/64
Medium = 74/74 (FGFC)
Hard = 0/64
Expert = 5/64

GH80's
Easy = 0/30
Medium = 30/30 (FGFC)
Hard = 0/30
Expert = 0/30

GH3
Easy = 70/70
Medium = 70/70 (FGFC and first place)
Hard = 64/70
Expert =56/70

GHA
Easy = 6/41
Medium = 41/41 (FGFC and first place)
Hard = 41/41
Expert =39/41

GHWT
Easy = 0/85
Medium = 85/85 (FGFC)
Hard = 5/85
Expert = 45/85

GHM
Easy = 0/49
Medium = 49/49 (FGFC and first place)
Hard = 5/49
Expert = 24/49

GHSH
Easy = 0/48
Medium = 48/48 (FGFC)
Hard = 7/48
Expert = 36/48

GH5
Easy = 0/85
Medium = 85/85 (FGFC and first place)
Hard = 5/85
Expert = 53/85

GHVH
Easy = 0/47
Medium = 47/47 (FGFC and first place)
Hard = 5/47
Expert = 21/47

BH
Easy = 0/65
Medium = 65/65 (FGFC and first place)
Hard = 1/65
Expert = 7/65

GHWOR
Easy = 0/93
Medium = 93/93 (FGFC ad first place)
Hard = 3/93
Expert = 54/93

Overall FC's
Easy = 76/732
Medium = 732/732 (100.00% FCed)
Hard = 136/732
Expert = 340/732 = 46.45%

Lots of work to do

UPDATE!! 7/2/12

It has been a very long while since I updated everyone with progress. I got very bored with GH for a while there and life got in the way. However I'm back and better than ever. I should be on bushi's leaderboards for expert now as well as still retaining my top spot on the medium first column (11 games). Bushi's Leaderboard if you haven't seen it yet. I will update the OP with all of my new FC's which is actually pretty substantial within the next day or two.

8/9/11
5 day redux and about 19,000 points later leaves me with first on GHWT medium

8/4/11
So begins GHWT medium redux since Slasherman kind of killed it when he went through the game.. I am first on the first 5 tiers and 2 others... it should get interesting if I can keep finding good/better paths than what I used. Scores are here. Follow the squeeze war when and if you want

7/29/11
Finish up a major redux of GHAX. Top 20 on 360. My scores were over 3 years old and I sucked hardcore back then! I'm going to go through all of expert and put in a score for each song eventually. Should be interesting. I'm going for about 500 expert FC's which seems possible at the moment

7/21/11
GIGANTIC update for me. 12 songs left for the medium FSFC. I played 27 songs today and got some pretty crappy scores but who cares!

7/13/11
So CJ and I were PMing back and for yesterday and I believe that he and I are going to try and get as many medium FC's on video with a good path in the coming months..

My Youtube channel is here if you would like to start checking out the videos that I have posted already. I am going through GH5 and they seem to be coming out decently. If have any suggestions or requests that you would like to see, let me know and I will try and get a video up ASAP.

7/11/11
So I finished up GH1 medium today and got third place... There is absolutely no way that I am ever going to challenge cdw or Kubuh for first on this game. That being said, I think I can get a few more points.

Rankings are here if anyone is really interested in seeing how much better cdw ad Kubuh are then the rest of us.

In addition, that should catapult (yes I used the word catapult) me into first place on the O211 on medium by about 60k. Decent I guess. cant wait for that next update.

7/7/11

I decided that I wanted to play some expert and I love this song and I can finally say that I am decent at it... lol
7/5/11
Much better quality here for medium

Got an iPhone and decided that I could make a video... well here it is... Let me know what I can do to make the videos better

6/30/11
Started GH1 and if I can consistently get top 10 scores I will be first overall on O211M and I will be the first to 38.2 million points overall the 4 games.

6/19/11
So I'd say that 62/65 overall firsts on a game is good enough I am first by over 208,000 which seems a bit high... but im not complaining. GH5 is next... and another 85 songs.

6/18/11
So I have 15 songs left to play on BH and I seem to be on track for first place Next up is GH5 but the end of my school year is coming and finals need to be graded so there probably wont be that much time for me to get a good start on GH5. Only 146 songs left... the end is in sight. WOOHOO!

6/12/11
Getting closer and closer to the FSFC. Still have 162 songs left to play which sounds daunting... but I have been cracking away mostly every day to get the FSFC and it will be rewarding once I finish. I am halfway done with BH which has weird whammy but I am still doing just fine with like 30 firsts out of 34. I should be done before the end of the week, and hopefully sooner than that. Then its on to GH5 and I will save GH1 for last for an epic last FGFC.

6/5/11
The rest of WoR went faster than expected. 82,000 points ahead of zlink for first place (sorry bout that since I know you worked hard to get first place). Now I am not sure whether or not I want to do Band Hero or GH5 next. Suggestions would be more than welcome.

6/4/11
Not much to update... still working on WoR medium. 48/75 are first place scores overall and I can probably bring that up to 60 with the next 18 songs to finish 60/93 first places. I think that is a good goal to strive for... and eventually I will go back for a couple more before someone goes and takes them all from me (yes I am talking to you slasher)

5/31/11
Finished up GH80's and got first place by some miraculous luck. 4 games left to do and WoR is halfway done... here I come first place overall.

5/30/11
Holy crap long day of GH80's... there are 5 songs left and so long as I dont lose like 900ish points through the 5 songs I will be first on Rock's the 80's I would never though I could get 1st place on any game before GH3 but apparently it wasnt squeeze to death which is a plus for me. I plan on finishing up after I'm done teaching tomorrow.

I've been putting off WoR and GH5 for a long time now and I think that I should get back to them. The only game that I need to either get or rent is GH1. I have never played that game in my life since I started on GH2 but I will be getting first overall (medium) on the leaderboards that bushidox has put together.... eventually.

5/22/11
Just finished GH2 medium and placed 2nd on 360 and 4th overall. A couple new first places that I was not expecting and many decent scores that I was happy with.

going to continue my quest on WoR soon, but i have lots of things planned for the week, so probably not much is going to get done.

5/17/11
Im more than 1/3 done with WoR and I have started working on GH2. I want to get 2nd place overall when i finish the setlist which is within reach. There is no way that I am going to beat Mgsnake at more than half of the songs.

WoR is going more than sufficiently and once I sit down and play I will most likely be first on that game.

Then all I have left once I finish these two games are GH5 and BH. I will be hardpressed to get GH1 and GH80's since they do not make then for the 360

5/9/11
Within a week, I FCed GHVH on medium, finishing with 29 global first places

5/3/11
Working on FGFC of Van Halen on medium. Plus breakdown in OP of all the games and progress so far on them all (I have never played GH1). They are color coded for you all and my impression of how the game will go or has gone

I plan on getting all first places on medium on every game after GH2, since I suck at that game and cant squeeze whatsoever on that game.

Last edited by chemmajr on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 181 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Bedlam  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on those DLC dominaiton. But i'm gonna go after the Muse pack, so enjoy it while you can

Also, a link to your "Manage Score" section takes people to their manage score section. Look at your scores using browse scores then update the link

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the DLC

I remember going through medium just to see how well I did, it was neat being at the top of the leaderboards for a while

Keep up the good work, I will see you in the rivalry Mr. Green

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: chemmajr accomplisments first place GH3M 360 Reply with quote

first place 360 medium with one run through of each song! id say a pretty good feat in itself. I ended up with 8 first place scores. But seeing as though it was only one run of each song... pretty good! Anyways now that i am done with medium. I guess i should wait till GH:A comes out and take first on that as well

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Bedlam  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats.... but we all know it wasn't one run through each song :P

On Aerosmtih there won't be any TTFAF's to beat me by 50K in haha. How are those paths coming along? I actually learned how to add whammy from that conversation with you and tma. I never even noticed the blue writing taht said how many beats of whammy there were lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bedlam wrote:
Congrats.... but we all know it wasn't one run through each song :P

On Aerosmtih there won't be any TTFAF's to beat me by 50K in haha. How are those paths coming along? I actually learned how to add whammy from that conversation with you and tma. I never even noticed the blue writing taht said how many beats of whammy there were lol

It was basically one FC runthrough of each song... i did mess up activations and i restarted but otherwise i did one run through and if i FC it that was it

Those paths for GH:A are coming along quite nice... i doubt they are close to optimal but its better than just running through the song without any clue of the path

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i think that this deserves an update... First place GH:A medium by more thank 200K. I have first on 34/41 songs on all systems all with my own path(with the exception of Dream On)
http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=235540&group=6&game=12&diff=2

I am also the first person to break 7 million points on medium and im not too far from 7.1 mil.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
Duha  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job i haven't even tried to play medium yet just played hard once and now i am playing expert.
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll work on catching up later, but right now I want to focus on hard. Also, I have absolutely no idea how to path, so that won't help matters.
gusmahler  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew you could squeeze. Didn't know you can path also. The only path I bothered making was Love on an Elevator, and I got 4k less than your best.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess my pathing abilities are good lol... but i think my squeezing skills are better lol

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First place GH:A medium by more thank 248K.

I have first on 40/41 songs on ALL PLATFORMS

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
DrofMot  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrr...I need GHA.
Bedlam  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Nice job man! Sorry to spoil your fun though >_> I'll take Dream On pretty soon (since the path is out), but I know it feels awesome to scroll through the top scores and see your name over and over

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrofMot wrote:
Grrr...I need GHA.

yea GH:A is much better than i thought it was going to be so you should get it ASAP.

Bedlam wrote:
Very Nice job man! Sorry to spoil your fun though >_> I'll take Dream On pretty soon (since the path is out), but I know it feels awesome to scroll through the top scores and see your name over and over

NO!!! dont take more!!! lol. though i guess its ok that i have 39/41. You have have Dream On but just dont take anymore.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 1 of 41

Jump to: