ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
LEGO Rock Band - Score tracking Now Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheDave  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks JC!

Now I finally have a reason to post scores on the "other" side of Score Hero

Wha??? No Expert scores on SH? a few reasons on my wiki page

My Custom made WIRELESS X-Plorer!
My Custom Painted WIRELESS X-Plorer #2! YES, I really made two of them
spongematt97  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, just noticed, you haven't put the tracking for the european version of Guitar Hero: On Tour (the original). But at least I can post scores for LRB now. Thanks JC!
Abomstar  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ew, why do the LRB songs go into DLC on the RB2 side? Shouldn't they get their own subcategory, like AC/DC has? I'm really not too thrilled to have to shell out an extra $10 in order to keep my ScoreHero DLC 1st place ranking.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they should, and I'll be making that change when I add the DLC songs to LRB as well. In the meantime feel free to still use the existing song entries for such scores as they'll be moved over to a new tier without being deleted.

I had to stop working on this to get the Logitech stuff going (which is still happening), but will soon be able to take care of the unresolved issues here and then move on to DJ Hero scoretracking.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hmm, just noticed, you haven't put the tracking for the european version of Guitar Hero: On Tour (the original). But at least I can post scores for LRB now. Thanks JC!

About 5 of the modern hits songs are missing from the eur side as well :S

Quote:
Yes they should, and I'll be making that change when I add the DLC songs to LRB as well. In the meantime feel free to still use the existing song entries for such scores as they'll be moved over to a new tier without being deleted.

I had to stop working on this to get the Logitech stuff going (which is still happening), but will soon be able to take care of the unresolved issues here and then move on to DJ Hero scoretracking.

Lol JC you sure have a lot on your hands lately i'v never seen score tracking be so delayed, Although i don't blame you with the contest on the go and 5 new games that had come out within like the same week LOL, Anyway lookin forward to DJhero and Lego Rockband tracking will you also be tracking scores for Band hero ds? Hope so
Get all current rb/gh titles [] (unplugged)
GHOT FGFC [] (IDWS,RTN)
GHOTD FGFC [X]
GHMH FGFC [] (SW)
GHOT FSFC []
BHDS FGFC [] (YBP)
RBU FGFC []
LRBDS FGFC [X]
RBM FGFC [X]
1000 fc's [X]
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay.

LEGO Rock Band DS tracking is now live, and I'm now working on the DLC fixes I mentioned earlier.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I've moved all the LRB songs that were previously mixed in the DLC tier for RB/RB2 to a new "LEGO Rock Band Imported" tier and have recalculated everyone's tier data/rankings to update from the change. Also I have added all the DLC that is family-friendly to a new DLC tier inside the LRB game.

That should wrap things up for LRB score-tracking. My next priority is Band Hero DS tracking, and then DJ Hero!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to hear that DJ Hero scoretracking is on the way, thanks for your hard work, JC!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed a couple missing songs. I don't know if there are more, I just noticed because I had scores for them and didn't see them on the list.

Blew
Gone (Crooked X)
DuderinoAbides  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Ok, I've moved all the LRB songs that were previously mixed in the DLC tier for RB/RB2 to a new "LEGO Rock Band Imported" tier and have recalculated everyone's tier data/rankings to update from the change. Also I have added all the DLC that is family-friendly to a new DLC tier inside the LRB game.

That should wrap things up for LRB score-tracking. My next priority is Band Hero DS tracking, and then DJ Hero!

I noticed a weird glitch with the LRB songs. When they were moved to the new Lego Import section, it deleted the 100% tracking for some reason. I have three 100%, and when you click on the section, it says I have 0.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/Matt_2108/lego.gif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, my recalculation script was apparently ignoring 100%'s. I've fixed that and recalculated again, so things should be good now.

Also after seeing that a few songs were missing, I went through and did a full check to find there were actually 15 missing. These have all been added, so hopefully everything is up-to-date and correct at this point.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, JCirri, I don't know if you got my message on IRC, but I found a few errors still on the DLC list.

- My Lovely Man shouldn't be there, it's not playable in L:RB
- Just What I Needed is in there twice by mistake (but it does belong there once)
- 2 other songs are missing from this list: Ridin' the Hook, and Wheels.

That should be everything (aside from this week's DLC, of course).
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, all of those issues should be resolved now including this week's DLC. Thanks for checking over the list.

I've also added the ability for other staff to flag new songs as family-friendly. So from this point forward we should hopefully be on top of things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: