ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Logitech & ScoreHero "Count The Notes" Contest!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thespike  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

19th, not bad for barely trying and guessing the name of a movie.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

101st ...And I was over by a LOT.

It was cool though. Congrats to those who won... You'll be having a damn happy time.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
MarkAllen1988  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT WTF WTF I WON IN YOUR FACE PIEGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by nine notes too, holy shit!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkAllen1988 wrote:
HOLY SHIT WTF WTF I WON IN YOUR FACE PIEGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by nine notes too, holy shit!
You won by 11, not 9. :P
I'm certainly not complaining though.
MarkAllen1988  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me neither! It finally pays off to be a wii owner, huh? Because neither of us would have won if we were on a different console.
I'll finally be able to play drums again! And that logitar... I think I might just put it in a case on my wall. I don't want to break it...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
MarkAllen1988  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, lol at iliketurtles picking 2 notes over

EDIT: oh, and PieGuy, I guessed higher too, like 2050, and when I read that alot of people were over, I was also going to pick 2015 but I decided to go a little higher. But I WAS going to pick 2015. Glad I didn't though.
Markv1  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4th place on wii =S
SplashAttack  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK seriously. I can not believe I actually won... out of everyone.
The hilarious part is actually that ILIKETURTLES and I spent a half hour trying to figure it out. I thought the answer was actually higher, but he kept convincing me that it was lower... and I WON thanks to him. I guess I owe him my life or something.

Also some interesting information on why I put 2083 as my answer. It was actually a guess (well a guess based on the information ILIKETURTLES and I gathered). We knew it was between 2000 and 2100. I pick my answer because it is a combination of my brothers' and my favorite numbers 2, 8, and 3. Therefore, 2083. HOLY CRAP THEY ARE ACTUALLY LUCKY. This is the best day of my life.

PS. Can someone maybe inform me of how to collect my prize? I kind of don't know I'm assuming they'll just send it to me based on my information but i just want to make sure.
IAmLegendToo  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, shocked I even came that close. 9th place. Not too bad I'd say. Too bad I entered for 360, I would have won stuff had I entered for Wii. Oh well. 9th is not bad for pure math. I watched the video literally once and did some math with the score and just put that lol. Congrats to the winners!
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job to the winners here. Just to confirm, if you won 2nd place then you have received a PM from me asking if you'd like to have the Guitar or the Drums. Other than that I don't need anything else, and will be passing along your personal information to Logitech for shipment.

If you finished 3rd, I'll also PM you to inform if you'll be getting Guitar or Drums.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I would have preferred the drums, this DOES mean that I'm probably getting IONs this Christmas. EVERYBODY WINS!

Although this probably does mean that I'm not gonna be getting too many other games this Christmas. Oh well.

So yeah, I got the guitar. Any news on how long it'll take to ship to us, what kind of warranty system is in place, etc.?
<MunkyZero> <____<

Well, my original YouTube account got shut down. So wanna check out my new account, which will have more new videos in the future? http://www.youtube.com/NightmareMarauder74
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
Meh, only more than 600 notes off . That's what I get for not even watching the video ......

haha me too, if i switch my 2803 to 2083 though i wouldve won =[

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
superoven  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd place on Wii?! YES!! Thank you PieGuy for choosing the guitar, I was hoping for the drum set!

Last edited by superoven on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
raunch99  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah, from the score it was obvious to be somewhere between 2000-2100 depending on the total number of chords. I went a little to low for fear of not wanting to go over. Fun contest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hello!

For those of you that dont know me, my name is Matt Bennion and I work at Logitech. I've been working with JCirri and co. to get these contests going. Thank you all for participating...

Now that we've got winners, we're going to start getting these bad boys shipped... We'll get units out this week - winners should start receiving them next week. Congrats!

Warranty on these products is 1 year in the US and 2 in Europe. If you ever run into a problem, you can email Matthew_Bennion@logitech.com - I'll be sure that you're all squared away.

Thanks again - to the competitors and to the scorehero.com staff!

MB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: