ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
11/24 DLC - Neversoft Thanks the Fans Track Pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerWaffelappen wrote:
Just wanna make sure about this: the DM songs are available for World Tour as well, right? Or will Wii owners only be able to play them on GH5 for some stupid reason?

I'm sure they are only in Gh5.

Also the Endless Sporadic song does not look like tier 10 on drums, looks easier than the song Anything.
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerWaffelappen wrote:
Just wanna make sure about this: the DM songs are available for World Tour as well, right? Or will Wii owners only be able to play them on GH5 for some stupid reason?

My guess is that due to Neversoft not updating the GHWT store anymore, you won't be able to buy the songs through GHWT, and thus must get 5 to do so.

However, I think it seems pretty likely that they'll still be compatible WITH GHWT, but if you have to get GH5 to play them, then GHWT will be rendered useless anyway

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna the songs on Wii. It's a free pack, and should be on Wii as well. DM was due to the track packs thing, so that's why it's on. I thought actually that songs couldn't be long than Cyanide, because Cyanide and Broken, Beat, and Scared are the two longest songs in the Wii DLC (besides Free Bird and Stranglehold). Also, they are the three shortest songs in the album. Weird coincidence.

But I really like An Endless Sporadic. I though Anything was awesome, and ten minutes of it would be awesome.

Oh, and I don't have the DM pack available. I know it's tomorrow, but apparently someone had it already.

FG5*s - GHM, GH5, BH, Ipod

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 5365523106737744
MarkAllen1988  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerWaffelappen wrote:

I checked on WT, and no. You're not able to play them. I just want to know why isn't scoretracking up yet? they put the damn free DLC that we can't even get up, but no DM. I want my 1st place dammit! 1st on judas kiss on the wii online leaderboards last time I checked.

So, has Neversoft gave any word on when Dueling Banjos will be downloadable again? I didn't bother getting it on WT because GH5 was coming out so soon, and now I'm just screwed it seems like. I hope you're reading this, Neversoft!

EDIT: Munchlax, you should be able to get it by now. I downloaded almost exactly 24 hours ago.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkAllen1988 wrote:
EDIT: Munchlax, you should be able to get it by now. I downloaded almost exactly 24 hours ago.

...because you're in North America. Us non-thanks-giving PAL owners have to wait until Thursday like normal it seems.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkAllen1988 wrote:
I checked on WT, and no. You're not able to play them
damn.... and what about this free pack ? any chance for us to download it on WT ?

nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... when will this be on Wii?
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, I'm sorry to have to say this but, honestly Wii players, what did you really expect when you bought the game on a console that is inherently inappropriate for games that feature a lot of DLC?

You're asking for something that simply isn't practical. If you had all the DLC available, you'd be complaining just as much about the fact that you have no way of storing it all. Fact is, the storage limitations mean that you'll never get DLC on an equal footing with the other systems, so you'll either have to accept it and live with your choice or upgrade to a more appropriate console. Constantly complaining on here is not going to help in the slightest - Activision and Neversoft would obviously give you equal consideration if it were possible, it doesn't make any kind of business sense to screw any section of their audience if they don't have to.

(And before you go accusing me of fanboyism or haterism - I own a Wii myself, I just wasn't daft enough to think it'd be good for anything that has DLC.)

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Look, I'm sorry to have to say this but, honestly Wii players, what did you really expect when you bought the game on a console that is inherently inappropriate for games that feature a lot of DLC?

You're asking for something that simply isn't practical. If you had all the DLC available, you'd be complaining just as much about the fact that you have no way of storing it all. Fact is, the storage limitations mean that you'll never get DLC on an equal footing with the other systems, so you'll either have to accept it and live with your choice or upgrade to a more appropriate console. Constantly complaining on here is not going to help in the slightest - Activision and Neversoft would obviously give you equal consideration if it were possible, it doesn't make any kind of business sense to screw any section of their audience if they don't have to.

(And before you go accusing me of fanboyism or haterism - I own a Wii myself, I just wasn't daft enough to think it'd be good for anything that has DLC.)

We have a right to complain ever since GH5 became the first DLC-compatible game to allow 32GB SD cards. This is more than the original Xbox 360 Pro had, and is more than enough space for twice the number of downloadble/exportable songs for GH5/BH at the moment. I think it's more to do with the fact it's free since Nintendo have a thing about free DLC. Or maybe it's the fact that we're already getting 8 new songs this week.

However, I don't complain because Neversoft and VV actually make Guitar Hero on the Wii (and particularly PAL Wii) as close to the other consoles as possible. Which is more than can be said for Harmonix and EA, who delayed the European Wii version of Rock Band 2 by ten months and had the cheek to not add any new features to it or even give us the full Wii DLC. Hell, Beatles was released before RB2 and that supported SDHC. Add in the execrable Lego Rock Band Wii, which has no DLC/online/exports and sub-PS2 graphics, and you can see why one might give up on Rock Band altogether. [/rbrant]

(Oh, and to those who say 'get a better console', we don't all have £500 lying about to spend on new console, new band kit and the same DLC.)

Anyway, back OT, that Tony Solis song is amazing, totally has a Joe Satriani feel to it. Can't wait to play it (because I know I will eventually).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:

Well for starters, the Wii GH community is larger than the PS3 community, plus Wii had to pay the full $60 for this game (as opposed to the usual $50). I wouldn't be complaining if not for the fact that the Wii is fully capable of storing DLC. BUY AN SD CARD PEOPLE, IT CAN HOLD A LOT OF DLC.
The Wii is current gen just like the 360 and PS3, so it should receive the same attention as the other two do <_<

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 star sightread on Guilty Pleasures, I'm happy now.
I must have more by Tony Solis, which turns out there is also an acoustic player by that name.
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death Magnetic is now available for Wii in PAL territories. Now All Nightmare Long X+ can terrify me on three different games.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't DM the most universal DLC or something?
If not, it should be, 4 games is a lot.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehBanStick wrote:
Isn't DM the most universal DLC or something?
If not, it should be, 4 games is a lot.

yep, they where smart enough to release it right before WT came out and compatible with both GH3 & WT. and since most of DLC were exported to GH5, then BH. that makes it 4 games.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
The Wii is current gen just like the 360 and PS3

Only in terms of when it was released. In terms of technology, it can only just about compete with the PS2, let alone the PS3./

Also, DVDSmith, I'm not saying get a better console, I'm just saying you forefeit the right to complain when you made your completely inapporpriate choice in the fisrt place.

Eh, i'm drunk now.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: