ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
11/24 DLC - Neversoft Thanks the Fans Track Pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Overwin  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
I didn't give a damn about Guitar Hero when I first got my Wii. People don't buy consoles just for one game series FYI.

I'm not people then, I'm going to buy a PS3 just for RB2 (because RB2 PS3 is the only one available in Portugal).

But yeah, I only thought of getting GH about 6 months after I got my Wii as well.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: XygnusX-1 Wii Friend Code: 8930246070815422
g0dly  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha you guys knew wii was not a good system for dlc or online gaming in general the day it came out. you only buy wii if you wanna play mario, mario kart, zelda, or super smash. you dont buy wii expecting them to keep up with the latest online technology. i mean nintendo hasn't even attempted to keep up with the demand by the segment of the gaming market who prefer online gaming. wii is intended for the type of gamer that is gonna play for an hour every now and then, while a lot of you guys are sitting down and playing guitar hero for multiple hours each day. if you want your system to keep up with your demand, all you have to do is buy a system that is more accomodating to your wants. microsoft has done an amazing job catering to their online market, but you have to pay. sony is desperatly trying to keep up with microsoft, but its free. nintendo decided they don't need the internet to be successful and sacrificed quality of game for the next gen control system, they don't care about GH dlc, they are more involved in making the new skateboard controller for tony hawk.

complain all you want, nothing is going to change. if you want all the up to date dlc you should just get a system that is more focused on its online audience. (i have all 3 systems btw lolz)
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

g0dly wrote:
complain all you want, nothing is going to change. if you want all the up to date dlc you should just get a system that is more focused on its online audience. (i have all 3 systems btw lolz)

Because we're all as rich as our good friend g0dly

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
g0dly wrote:

Because we're all as rich as our good friend g0dly

seeing the console price war we have right now, there are no way someone can say this. you can get a ps3 or 360 for 100$ more only. thats pretty cheap compared to the 200-300 bucks difference we had when they came out. it come down to choice rather than console price.

but yes back 1-2 years ago, the price was a choice.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man i never got gh5, i wish this worked for ghwt:(
g0dly  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha all i'm saying is that xbox and ps3 owners could just as easily whine about how their guitar doesnt vibrate when they have starpower or make noise when they miss notes. you get wii, you live with what wii is. it's rediculous just to complain about how you don't get the same things as xbox and ps3 owners when there are features that are wii only as well. you buy nintendo, you get nintendo products; inferior graphics, inferior online gaming, supperior controls. that is how it has been for the last 10 years. i would never think of buying guitar hero for any system that isn't called xbox 360 (or PC) because i enjoy being able to play many songs that are not on disk, and i like playing competitivly on line. you knew what you were getting when you got GH Wii, especially since the last 2 GH titles released have had horrible online capabilities and limited DLC.

by the way, its like 150 dollars to get an xbox now a days, thats like 3 days of work at the lowest paying job possible... i dont think you need to be rich to afford one lol.
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have put too much money into Guitar Hero Wii DLC for me to back off and buy GH for a 360. Not to mention the Wii is perfectly capable of holding and distributing this DLC (there's plenty available now) so we shouldn't be forced to buy a new system for a few free songs. Not to mention the price wouldn't only include the system ($250) but you need to buy the game and instruments..
g0dly  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they should change it from Wii to Wah!!
Parama  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, g0dly, you are a blinded fanboy who doesn't realize that being denied free content that we should have is a travesty.
Second, any news of whether or not this is going to ever come to Wii? <___<
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: