ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Hero (360, PS3, Wii(?)) $79.99 T-Day and BF!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nesdude  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: DJ Hero (360, PS3, Wii(?)) $79.99 T-Day and BF! Reply with quote

Welp, I'm a consumer whore and finally pulled the trigger.

Today and tomorrow only, DJ Hero is $99.99 at Guitar Hero Store (all standard versions). Add coupon code DJHPP1 for an additional $20 off. No tax (in Michigan, anyway) and free 2 day FedEx shipping. Note: the coupon code worked for the Xbox 360 version of the game, I have no idea if it works with PS3 or Wii versions. Found at DealNews. Standard edition.

I can't say no at a price like that. I said I'd get it at $99.99 then grumbled because I didn't want to at $89.99 last week or whenever that sale was. I simply can't say no at $79.99 new. $40 cheaper than retail and it came out under a month ago. Wow.

Do I think it'll drop even more than that? Yes. But not for another few months. maybe even next summer. Probably the cheapest you'll find it brand new before Christmas.

Get to it.

Edit: Confirmed by someone at Cheap Ass Gamer that it worked for the PS3 version. I'm assuming Wii as well, but I'm unsure. Good luck and happy deal hunting!

toymachine wrote:

Welcome to Scorehero. Where we dissect sections of Dragonforce songs so the official chart can disappoint us in some minute way

Last edited by nesdude on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: nesdude128
Adohu  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this! Getting it right now :3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My birthday's coming up, so this might be a good deal to pick up on for the game
Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: