ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
fc & streak/percentage glitch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evybabee  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: fc & streak/percentage glitch Reply with quote

i've noticed a glitch in the combo count a few times now. there were two times when i fc'ed a song (boom tap & zulu nation), but the song stats would show them as 99% and missing one note in the note-streak. i assumed the first time that it happened that i must have missed the very first note and hadn't noticed it-- but the 2nd time i happened to be recording. i reviewed the video, and sure enough i had fc'ed the song and found a glitch. i had meant to put the video up, but in a mad deleting frenzy i accidentally lost the file.

also, another time i fc'ed a song (ain't no love vs. fuzz and them, i think), and i had one note more than the total hits in the song (i.e. 183/183 total hits, 184 longest streak).

anyone else experiencing these problems?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: evybabee
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it may have to do with rewinds / squeezing.

I've noticed that you can miss a note when you rewind without it breaking your combo, but it won't give you the double multiplier. idk if it counts this as a missed note so much.

Also it counts up your percent wierd.. notes gained through rewind don't count towards your note total, or combo. But I'm wondering if you squeeze a note early to a rewind, and then hit it late so it's out of rewind area, if it would then count the note twice. And in the same issue, if you were to actually rewind before a note, but then on replay to get it before rewind ends, if it would act as if the note wasn't hit, since it wasn't hit out of rewind... yet wouldn't break combo.

Too bad you lost your vid...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: