ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
December DLC announcement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MercyfulFate  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
I knew people would scream for this... And not the good scream either... But for me? Ouimette is cool (awesome track too), Band Hero tracks will be good if you secretly like that music, OneRepublic is something I don't care for... And Fall Of Troy may be cool if FCPREMIX is anything to go off (I haven't heard anything else... Sue me).

But Neversoft, here's to hoping the DLC output picks up in the new year.

Also, is the Song Requester getting used and looked at?

Not if my votes for Dethklok are any indication, I've put in almost every song more than once.
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXEprog527 wrote:
BShea wrote:
Cyberwaste wrote:
Zamura wrote:
anyway. while im sure neversoft is simply doing good business to not release free dlc for wii, why can't we at least get them for 200 wii points? is that too much to ask?.

I have a feeling that would cause an even larger uproar. There would be hundreds of angry Wii-ers asking "Why do we have to pay for what they got for free"

True but on the other side of the coin there are some wii people who will be happy to pay for them than not have them at all
While I agree with that, you're thinking about yourself here. There's more people that would be outraged they didn't get it for free then getting it at all.

Also, Cyberwaste, we got the Free GH:WT DLC, I'm pretty sure Nintendo has no problem with Activision giving Free DLC. Sure, it's GH5, but still why would they change perspective after one game? RB2 still has free songs as well. I really just want to know why they're not giving the DLC. They said something about Death Magnetic and we got eventually got it, and while I believe we will get this DLC, I want to know why we don't have it now.

Inb4someonetellssomeonetocalltehwaaaammbulance
Jerkinator  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ouimette track is awesome, but December will be another month where RB destroys GH in terms of DLC. Not only are they still picking up more DLC, but it seems to be more in the lines of what people are actually looking for!

Somewhat disappointed I bought GH5 instead of TB:RB...
Ltrain225  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Yeah... Reply with quote

i love the new Fall of troy album but God if i wouldn't kill for I just got this symphony goin...the intro alone is worth the purchase IMO
sushi111  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though Cut Your Hair isn't even a top 30 Pavement track for me, it almost makes me sick how only one guy besides me expressed Oavement love in this thread.

Y'all are idiots. Best band of the 90s no contest
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sushi111 wrote:
Though Cut Your Hair isn't even a top 30 Pavement track for me, it almost makes me sick how only one guy besides me expressed Oavement love in this thread.

Y'all are idiots. Best band of the 90s no contest

For what it's worth, I said "I'll be the only person in this thread to be excited about Pavement" in the now-deleted thread that toymachine posted in Misc Discussion just before this one arrived.

As for what I said about everything else: the rest of the indie pack looks good, I love The Fall Of Troy to listen to but don't enjoy prog stuff in GH so I probably won't bother, I hate OneRepublic, don't care for shredfests so Ouimette doesn't interest me, and the Band Hero stuff is alright but I won't bother 'cos I've already got the No Doubt song in RB.

(Also, long time no see bro, how's it going?)

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Bendover  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god Pavement!!!!!

Fall of Troy and Ouimette + ^that^ makes this the best moth ever, if only I had GH5 =(

Skype wrote:
[4:09:44 PM] Jared Brock: War Ensemble is easy as hell [on drums]
TheGreatDave  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've spent years bitching for Pavement in these games. Even though Cut Your Hair isn't gonna be amazing to play, it's fucking Pavement. Best month ever just for that.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: A Great Dave
BlazeDGO  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TerminX13 wrote:
Im gonna say there's a problem with free DLC in the Nintendo store, which would be why we Wii players get shitted out of so much awesome DLC.. I wants me some Ouimette D:

This is why I stopped buying DLC for GH. (That and the fact that RB releases more DLC each week. Still, I'll be getting some Death Magnetic songs once I get some points.) We got Dueling Banjos, why not this?

sushi111  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:

(Also, long time no see bro, how's it going?)

Oh man Ive been pretty good. Obviously Ive been a total chav and haven't been on these forums as much as I should yet I still never forget how badass some guys on these boards are (such as yourself!). Besides Beatles Rock Band I cut down on the music games this year compared to years past, but hey that's hardly an excuse!

How have you been doing?
Deviliablow  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol too bad Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin are against these games. What about Black Sabbath and RHCP DLC?

www.youtube.com/salvadordali66 <--- My YouTube page
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deviliablow
crazeedude  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deviliablow wrote:
Lol too bad Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin are against these games. What about Black Sabbath and RHCP DLC?

Pink Floyd - Hell Yes
Led Zeppelin - No, Ive never liked them. You can play some John Paul Jones bass on New Fang by Them Crooked Vultures which is a cool song.
Black Sabbath covers and the Chilis DLC are already on RB

On Topic: I may get the fall of troy DLC since I got some MSP for my birthday to spend, also can't wait to play the Steve Ouimette song

toymachine  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: December DLC announcement Reply with quote

PaulRobinson wrote:
Bring in the New Year right with the Celebrity New Years Rock Track Pack. Starting on December 22, players can live it up and rock out with a three song track pack featuring all the Band Hero in-game artists. Players can sing along to Taylor Swift's "Our Song," the third single off her self-titled debut album, Taylor Swift, jam to "Harder to Breathe," the first single off Maroon 5's debut album Songs About Jane, or rock to "New" by No Doubt as they bring in the New Year, Guitar Hero style.

Apparently this pack has disappeared... Anyone else notice this?
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: December DLC announcement Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
PaulRobinson wrote:
Bring in the New Year right with the Celebrity New Years Rock Track Pack. Starting on December 22, players can live it up and rock out with a three song track pack featuring all the Band Hero in-game artists. Players can sing along to Taylor Swift's "Our Song," the third single off her self-titled debut album, Taylor Swift, jam to "Harder to Breathe," the first single off Maroon 5's debut album Songs About Jane, or rock to "New" by No Doubt as they bring in the New Year, Guitar Hero style.

from the store ? xbla or psn ?

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: December DLC announcement Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
toymachine wrote:
PaulRobinson wrote:

from the store ? xbla or psn ?

I see it has disappeared from XBLA. Not quite sure about PSN, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: