ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
1song left to 5* : Scratch Perverts Beats and Pieces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucho  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: 1song left to 5* : Scratch Perverts Beats and Pieces Reply with quote

i played the game until the battery pack died and i 5starred all but one song
i think i m an average player but the game is easy to 5* IMO, after hard mode when you get used to expert you just can stop to 5* with all those rewinds (i have a few 600 800k scores) i just get 550k on rockit with like 5 tries.

BUT, i tried "Scratch Perverts Beats and Pieces" . 3stars, 4stars with luck , and 3stars
i just can't do it (or read it) !

is there a technique to 5* it ? perhaps i ll see a cool video who will motivate me . but for now the song is so a pain in the ass to play , why would i lost my time in this stupid song ? the other songs are so fun
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask Grimnir (a.k.a S-Laughter), he has some good tips on passing the mix with a 5* on Expert.

Yeah i was in your dilemma as well, Beats and Pieces was the last song i needed to 5* in order to get "Turntable Perfectionism". If it helps, you can tap the turntable if it's a scratch sequence in the direction it's going, ESPECIALLY the "up-up-up" parts in there.

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thx for setting me up like that max <_< Now no matter what I say it's gonna sound dumb >_<

Anyway it sounds like you've got the system down as far as 5* goes. Rewinds are the key, they make 5*ing easy. Beats and Pieces is sorta like the rabl of this game though. It's not that long, and doesn't have that many portions where it's easy enough to rewind that you can whore it througout.

What i typically do is make sure i get the first two rewinds, then start power phrase, and use it on the next scratch pattern, then rewind once that runs out.. this leaves me at 2 stars by the end of the first verse.

After that you just gotta get good at the up up up's, because there are several more rewind opprotunities as well as euphoria containing these.

You'll get it soon enough I'm sure. 5* looks like about 387k
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: