ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Hero Score tracking is Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricecake  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed another issue. On my profile, it lists my DJ Hero scores that I've entered as "DJH Guitar", but the scores are really in the "DJ Deck" instrument category.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks heaps for this; finally have some motivation to improve some of my scores!

Just 1 question though, are we allowed to enter scores achieved with Hyperdeck? I know you can for GH, but the scores you get with hyperspeed on GH get saved ingame, but this isn't the case with DJH.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t! Now I have an excuse to play through the whole setlist again. Time to get crackin'.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I've changed the Rating input for set scores to indicate the acceptable range of each particular set, and rather than the usual star images it will appear as, for example, "14 / 15" if you got 14 out of a possible 15 stars. "Streak" has also been removed from set score submissions since there are no combined streaks.

And lastly I've fixed the display on the forum profile page. As far as I'm aware all outstanding DJ Hero bugs are now resolved, so let me know if you see anything else.

EDIT: Hyperdeck is allowed on SH.

Despite disabling upload to the official leaderboards, the scoring mechanics and player input requirements remain unchanged. So I see no reason to consider this cheating anymore than covering the top half of your TV with a towel.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: dj.. Reply with quote

i want this game...
get a x'pert co-op partner [x] (reddfoxx)
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Ok, I've changed the Rating input for set scores to indicate the acceptable range of each particular set, and rather than the usual star images it will appear as, for example, "14 / 15" if you got 14 out of a possible 15 stars. "Streak" has also been removed from set score submissions since there are no combined streaks.

And lastly I've fixed the display on the forum profile page. As far as I'm aware all outstanding DJ Hero bugs are now resolved, so let me know if you see anything else.

EDIT: Hyperdeck is allowed on SH.

Despite disabling upload to the official leaderboards, the scoring mechanics and player input requirements remain unchanged. So I see no reason to consider this cheating anymore than covering the top half of your TV with a towel.

While I don't use hyperdeck/speed, has this always been the case, changed formerly, or changed as a result of GH5 having it as an option?

Just curious.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since day 1 that hyperspeed was discovered for GH2 (as a "cheat" in-game), we've never considered it a cheat here, and such scores have always been allowed on our leaderboards.

If you're asking about whether or not the official leaderboards have always blocked scores that use hyperspeed, then no. Only certain "cheats" disable saving and automatic score uploads (e.g. "no fail", "easy expert") and hyperspeed is not one of them. So it is a bit surprising that DJ Hero has turned direction on that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Since day 1 that hyperspeed was discovered for GH2 (as a "cheat" in-game), we've never considered it a cheat here, and such scores have always been allowed on our leaderboards.

If you're asking about whether or not the official leaderboards have always blocked scores that use hyperspeed, then no. Only certain "cheats" disable saving and automatic score uploads (e.g. "no fail", "easy expert") and hyperspeed is not one of them. So it is a bit surprising that DJ Hero has turned direction on that.

Cool to know, interesting bit of trivia.

Also, just a side remark- have any FSG devs joined SH like 'Nox, Neversoft, and HMX? It'd be great to have the rhythm gaming community under one roof.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: