ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
How late can i rewind?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vossy003  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: How late can i rewind? Reply with quote

Is there a certain timing window after the last note that allows you to rewind. sometimes i can get a rewind off after the last note and sometimes it doesnt let me.

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I understand you can either rewind when not on a note, or just on a note or crossfade... I haven't tried to rewind mid sequence so... It may be possible, I'll have to try it out.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean the last note of a song? If it's a scratch than just pull. If it's not, try hitting the note early..

I haven't played with this yet, as the situation doesn't come up too often for me.. But I would expect within the notes timing window you could pull. Next time I'm playin around I'll experiment a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my experiences, if you are more than 3/4 to 1/2 beat after the last note, then it won't work. But if it's right after the note, I have been able to rewind. It's hard to balance, however, rewinding late enough after the last note for the game not to think it was a scratch, and early enough to clear the window. So unless you get a rewind on the last note, use it right before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: