ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
12/10 DLC - OneRepublic Track Pack
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: 12/10 DLC - OneRepublic Track Pack Reply with quote

The following songs are now up for score-tracking:
  • All The Right Moves by OneRepublic
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by elisoncruz), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• Everybody Loves Me by OneRepublic
    Chart previews: Guitar (video by elisoncruz), Bass (video by ???), Drums (video by ???), Vocals (video by ???)

• Mercy by OneRepublic
The 3-pack is available for $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points, or 550 Wii Points) and each track individually costs $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points, or 200 Wii Points). Available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace, PLAYSTATION®Network, and Wii™ Shop Channel.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

Last edited by psxfreak101 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I don't own GH5 yet, but big freaking yes to this pack. I cannot wait until Christmas to play these.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one republic rocks \o/ !!
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgI43yjH2o8 - Everybody Loves Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UexozVx4haU - Mercy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw6DvrQyx04 - All The Right Moves (Tier 7 on drums)
Garwood  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuck

Fair enough.

I don't think I'll be getting this pack, I'm not very interested in the music and the charts don't look fun enough to me to warrant getting them just for the gameplay.

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]

Last edited by Garwood on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garwood wrote:
yuck
You're allowed to have a negative opinion of the DLC, but it's appreciated if you at least put some effort into your post. If somebody else does this or you do this again expect a temp-ban.
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely not my taste in music. This seems like something that should be in Band Hero, and if they are merging the DLC between the two then that'll make me sad. They should have two packs a week, one that is more obviously Band Hero, and one that is more obviously GH5, because I feel like they aren't giving enough good music to us Guitar Hero kids.
jeffo2448  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footballtom3685 wrote:
Garwood wrote:
yuck
You're allowed to have a negative opinion of the DLC, but it's appreciated if you at least put some effort into your post. If somebody else does this or you do this again expect a temp-ban.

lol... someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? and yuck, this pack doesn't appeal to me either. It's not challenging and I'm not a fan of OneRepublic.
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeffo2448 wrote:
footballtom3685 wrote:
Garwood wrote:
yuck

lol... someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? and yuck, this pack doesn't appeal to me either. It's not challenging and I'm not a fan of OneRepublic.
No, not really, when have shitty one word posts ever been allowed? By the way, that's a rhetorical question, don't answer it.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
Definitely not my taste in music. This seems like something that should be in Band Hero, and if they are merging the DLC between the two then that'll make me sad. They should have two packs a week, one that is more obviously Band Hero, and one that is more obviously GH5, because I feel like they aren't giving enough good music to us Guitar Hero kids.

Way to make it sound like Band Hero is made specifically for 'bad music', whatever that means. How stupid of me to think that family friendly doesn't necessarily mean low quality, and that there's actually some awesome songs in there.

I'd be interested to know what your definition of 'good music' is.

...anyway, I can't stand OneRepublic so I'll be giving this a big ol' miss.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
calgone75  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan. And the rest of this months' DLC is probably gonna have the same reaction
Shade  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footballtom3685 wrote:
jeffo2448 wrote:
footballtom3685 wrote:
Garwood wrote:
yuck

No, not really, when have shitty one word posts ever been allowed? By the way, that's a rhetorical question, don't answer it.

As i recall you only quoted "Yuck"
Rather it really was:

Garwood wrote:
yuck

Fair enough.

I don't think I'll be getting this pack, I'm not very interested in the music and the charts don't look fun enough to me to warrant getting them just for the gameplay.

Effort was taken into this post. The charts are clearly in the 4th tier. We need some more metal dlc. I cant wait for oiumette later this month ^_^

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: colsanders
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shade wrote:
As i recall you only quoted "Yuck"
Rather it really was:

Garwood wrote:
yuck

Fair enough.

Effort was taken into this post. The charts are clearly in the 4th tier. We need some more metal dlc. I cant wait for oiumette later this month ^_^

Notice the
Quote:
Last edited by Garwood on 10 Dec 2009 23:43; edited 1 time in total

I'm assuming he edited his post after tom brought that to his attention; do please look at such things before making false claims.

On the other hand...I've never heard any music by OneRepublic, but I really can't wait for the later DLC from Ouimette. That might be cause for me buying GH5
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Garwood  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please drop the drama.
Tom was right, I made a crappy post so I elaborated more. I don't need a flame war started on my behalf, that would just make things worse.
The thread isn't about me it's about the DLC pack, talk about it.

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]
kasper2k4  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HMMM Rockband=Slipknot, GH=One republic, thats a tough choice, I love GH but man go back to your roots when you had fun dlc gh2 and gh3 days, this stuff is yuck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: