ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
12/10 DLC - OneRepublic Track Pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel192  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Right Moves is an insta-buy for me.
sexyfingers  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems like a certain admin is having some video game rage if you ask me. too much warcraft last night maybe? failed ttfaf in twin solo? who knows but someone should be able to write "yuck" about a song pack without being threatened with a ban. after looking up the rules of scorehero i never found a rule about 1 word post. its not vulgar and its not offensive, it is simply someone expressing their opinion about something in a simple and easy to understand way. would someone who wrote "amazing" get the same threat? this all seems very fascist if you ask me.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does posting "Yuck" contribute to the thread? Absolutely nothing- I always know that whenever there is a week that doesn't cater to guitar/drums it's going to have a bunch of great posts of people complaining about how DLC sucks now and asking for more metal (consequently it's usually the same people too).

Nobody cares.

Do we really need a rule saying "don't post one word posts that add nothing to the discussion" It's common sense and trying to make it seem like the moderator is "butthurt" or "a fascist" is just plain ridiculous- go play some Puppetz charts or something jeeze.

tl;dr stop making +1 posts in threads you don't even care about.

On Topic:

All The Right Moves is actually a pretty cool song- I'll probably buy it when I have money. It's also Tier 7 drums.

Last edited by toymachine on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sexyfingers wrote:
seems like a certain admin is having some video game rage if you ask me. too much warcraft last night maybe? failed ttfaf in twin solo?
Yes, in fact I did both of those things. Then I came onto Scorehero and decided to take out my massive rage on somebody who made the greatest post of all time, "yuck"!

There's no rule that says "no one word posts", correct. As toymachine said, that's common sense. I wasn't angry, and I didn't punish anyone, I simply gave him a warning so that he would put more effort into his posts and so that others would do the same.

And yes, he edited the post after I warned him.

If anyone wants to continue to debate this, PM me. If you post about it in this thread I will ban you. Talk about the One Republic DLC.
gamecubeRLZ  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
go play some Puppetz charts or something jeeze.

so much win.

but yeah, these songs are alright, but not for me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: gamecube rlz PSN Name: mrstuprigge
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really a fan, but with the Neversoft pack before this and some Ouimette brand shred on the way I can't complain. Wish there was something I wanted this week, usually Rockband will have something for me if GH doesn't and vice versa, not this week.
fyeah  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGNOWAINOWAINOWAINOWAI!

OneRepublic = instawin

I actually just had a dream last night that I went out and bought GH5 because I was lured in by this DLC... And I'm all about making dreams come true

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Warhiem wrote:
Definitely not my taste in music. This seems like something that should be in Band Hero, and if they are merging the DLC between the two then that'll make me sad. They should have two packs a week, one that is more obviously Band Hero, and one that is more obviously GH5, because I feel like they aren't giving enough good music to us Guitar Hero kids.

Way to make it sound like Band Hero is made specifically for 'bad music', whatever that means. How stupid of me to think that family friendly doesn't necessarily mean low quality, and that there's actually some awesome songs in there.

I'd be interested to know what your definition of 'good music' is.

...anyway, I can't stand OneRepublic so I'll be giving this a big ol' miss.

I didn't meant to say that it's bad music, but to me this is something more obviously fitting with Band Hero, and I feel as if it is slightly detracting from the average GH DLC release. Look at the songs we got last month, and look at the packs we got this month, and you can see this pack, and the Celebrity pack are pretty much Band Hero DLC. I would prefer them to stick to things that are at least a bit more "rock" in a sense, or more guitar oriented.
DerWaffelappen  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bassists be warned: only "Mercy" has more than eighty notes...just an fyi
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Mister Salami
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
I would prefer them to stick to things that are at least a bit more "rock" in a sense, or more guitar oriented.

In that case, prepare for lots of future disappointment until they return to the single instrument platform. Like it or not, there's four instruments and a massive audience to cater for nowadays. Of course, guitar is still going to be the most catered-to instrument, just like it is and always has been in Rock Band, but you'll just have to learn to suck it up when they occasionally release something for everyone else.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody have a video of the All The Right Moves drum chart?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
- go play some Puppetz charts or something jeeze.

First place prize to you, good sir.

On-topic: Don't really care for DLC like this. Would much rather have a fun chart than a good song (although I'd still buy something like King Crimson, just to listen to it)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might pick up All the Right Moves for some drum difficulty, plus I actually like the song. Otherwise I'll avoid it until the DLC whore in me actually gets enough money to pick them up.
MercyfulFate  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Warhiem wrote:
I would prefer them to stick to things that are at least a bit more "rock" in a sense, or more guitar oriented.

In that case, prepare for lots of future disappointment until they return to the single instrument platform. Like it or not, there's four instruments and a massive audience to cater for nowadays. Of course, guitar is still going to be the most catered-to instrument, just like it is and always has been in Rock Band, but you'll just have to learn to suck it up when they occasionally release something for everyone else.

That's all well and good, but when we only get 3 songs a week it's pretty painful.

http://dlcquickplay.com/user/battlestarfire
hheemm  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StormEagle wrote:
Does anybody have a video of the All The Right Moves drum chart?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mASkKAJkQDM

There ya go. Very easy chart. Should be no higher than tier 4.
I just put in a 500GB HD in my PS3 I dont want to have to buy a new one already
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: