ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Florida Get-Together
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KirbySH  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Florida Get-Together Reply with quote

Its going to be Mid or Late January 2010, At my new house:

Southwest Ranches, FL

Its in Broward County.

I have 3 TV's

1 50" Pioneer Plasma
1 42" Sony LCD
1 37" Sharp LCD

I only have 1 XBox, 1 Wii, and 1 PS3, so more consoles will be needed. My House is good sized, plenty of room to pass out drunk or whatever, my couch has a pull out queen size bed, I will post EXACT days right after Christmas, please give me some feedback on what you guys want and i'll try to get it done.
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all goes well, I'll be there. ^_^
KirbySH  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you guys know its going to be either the 2nd to last or last weekend in Jan.
Elrekka  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Palm Bay, So I'll definitely see if I can make it out.

Last edited by Elrekka on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: I Elrekka I
KirbySH  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elrekka wrote:
I live in Palm Bay, So I'll definatly see if I can make it out.

sweet keep me posted.
Shaph  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Palm Beach County, so this wouldn't be that far away. If the date selected works out I'll definitely try and make it out to this if there's room.

This will never be the only landscape we create.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Shaph514 Wii Friend Code: 5063917987417061
KirbySH  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone post dates that are good for them, and we can try to setup the best possible weekend.
Shaph  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, any of the weekends would work for me, but the weekend of the 23rd is the one I'd like to avoid if possible (I have Navy obligations that Saturday).

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Shaph514 Wii Friend Code: 5063917987417061
KirbySH  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaph wrote:
Honestly, any of the weekends would work for me, but the weekend of the 23rd is the one I'd like to avoid if possible (I have Navy obligations that Saturday).

ya im kind of leaning towards the 30th.
Elrekka  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

January 30th?

I could do that. Have to see if my mom will let me go though...

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: I Elrekka I
KirbySH  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elrekka wrote:
January 30th?

I could do that. Have to see if my mom will let me go though...

alright. its either going to be the 30th or the 16th
Shaph  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, let me know if I need to bring down some equipment for the Wii if needbe. I have two Wiimotes and two guitars which work well enough aside from the whammy bars. Also have a couple of other decent multiplayer games like Brawl.

KirbySH  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaph wrote:
Also, let me know if I need to bring down some equipment for the Wii if needbe. I have two Wiimotes and two guitars which work well enough aside from the whammy bars. Also have a couple of other decent multiplayer games like Brawl.

I have 0 Guitar Hero/Rock Band things for Wii, im a 360 player and we'll probably have 3 360's with enough equipment but if you wanna play gh/rb on wii then yea bring your stuff.
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no ride plus this is near my sisters birthday. Gonna have to miss out on this! Sorry Squirrel.

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
JODIsBack  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broward County? That's the county I live in. Interesting...

I'll see what I can do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: