ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I Wanna be the Guy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheZ116  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys...

But you know, once you beat it, you'll feel like mega-badasses.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sandiegodrummer PSN Name: thez116
Xtresso  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried and failed on IWSYS, but IWBTF is fun (and by fun I mean doable). A good diversion for the summer, since it's just as addicting as the original game

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:
Tried and failed on IWSYS, but IWBTF is fun (and by fun I mean doable). A good diversion for the summer, since it's just as addicting as the original game

I'm pretty sure cloud8745(AKA NaturalBornGamers) has actually beaten IWSYS. But he baleeted it.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sandiegodrummer PSN Name: thez116
Samson007  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played and beaten I wanna be the fangame.......actually im pretty sure my name is in the credits as a tester because I was giving the guy feedback on the IWBTG forums while it was in production.

But this I wanna see you suffer game...........sounds like something that could keep me entertained one boring afternoon. I look forward to it.

TheZ116  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samson007 wrote:
I've played and beaten I wanna be the fangame.......actually im pretty sure my name is in the credits as a tester because I was giving the guy feedback on the IWBTG forums while it was in production.

Holy fuck, dude.

MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I beat iwbtf too and you didn't swear at me in an impressed way.
Qarx  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MehPlusRawr wrote:
Hey, I beat iwbtf too and you didn't swear at me in an impressed way.

That's cause he was impressed that the other guy's name was in the credits of the game. Pretty crazy stuff, though.

I'm going to give IWBTF a try later. How many bosses does it (and, come to think of it, IWSYS) have?

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samson007 wrote:

But this I wanna see you suffer game...........sounds like something that could keep me entertained 50 boring afternoons. I look forward to it.

Fixed. This is insane. You know how that ghosts 'n' goblins section of iwbtg with the spike corridor was supposed to be the hardest bit? It would literally be the easiest part of this.
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who took the bottom path on IWSYS? I spent at least 4 hours on the second screen annnd after beating it I fall into an impossible-to-pass spiketrap and die and realize that the previous screen is at least twice as hard now I know what to do.
Qarx  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, there's a new Alpha of IWSYS. Now with a title screen! It can be downloaded here.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Qarx  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another bump. I beat IWBTFG. It wasn't too hard .

I will be getting started on I Wanna Be The King! real soon, which I found out about while watching an LP of IWSYS. Anyone else play it yet? Also, I've heard of one more IWBT game which was I Wanna Be The Tribute which I may play after getting started on IWBTK, but I wanted to know what anyone else thought of that one lol.

EDIT:

Can't get the game to run. Haven't been able to find out how to get it to stop bugging out the same way the first reply does in that thread I linked to >_>.

EDIT2:

Nevermind, it finally started after starting it up repeatedly. Why'd it start this time and not the others...?

EDIT3:

I found a bug where you're invincible, beat a boss, accidentally saves while in a spike, hit R because apparently I wasn't able to continue because of the bug, and... well, you know. I'm done with that game for now .

My Backloggery
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

two quick questions about original iwbtg

is there a way to save after beating the guy? i just beat him and wait throug the credits and the game restarts and im trapped before the guy battle

oh and wheres the last item room? know its in the lair somewhere but i cant find it
NU Grad 2015
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump. i found the sixth item myself, though i havent gotten past the room yet

i heard somewhere from one of my friends that theres going to be a console-based skill/patience/practice/frustration game similar to iwbtg in the making!
NU Grad 2015
solrac7623  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CamelTower wrote:
is there a way to save after beating the guy? i just beat him and wait throug the credits and the game restarts and im trapped before the guy battle

You have to pay attention on the credits; you can move in the very end. Unless your game lags that much to make the death unavoidable. It saves that you beat all of the bosses once you make it past the credits.
Qarx  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

solrac7623 wrote:
CamelTower wrote:

You have to pay attention on the credits; you can move in the very end. Unless your game lags that much to make the death unavoidable. It saves that you beat all of the bosses once you make it past the credits.

It also places you in the Room of Divine Teleportation while it's at it .

My Backloggery
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: