ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What is the advantage in having the groove on Yellow removed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nyumi  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:33 am    Post subject: What is the advantage in having the groove on Yellow removed Reply with quote

?

I noticed people talking about this in the MLG thread, and it made me curious about this.
DESMO56  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for me it makes sliding up the fret board easier, but then again I don't even have a yellow button anymore, it's orange now It makes my middle finger not be sore also
Let's stop trolling now

No
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DESMONDD56
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To his/her their own but I think that's dumb...I don't really see any advantage. I guess...less pain? If there was any to begin with...

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the groove incredibly annoying and pointless because by now I've developed the muscle memory to know where my fingers are, and having the groove only makes my middle finger get sore eventually

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
TehBanStick  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hardly notice the ridge.
Shredin0id  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehBanStick wrote:
I hardly notice the ridge.
Me either. If you want my opinion, if the groove doesn't give your fingers any pain or if your able to easily move your hand with no problems, you might as well leave it there not unless it does bug you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm... oh that thing i had trouble getting what you guys all mean... well i just make my fingers wet, dry them a little and it slides over just fine disregarding the groove. and by the way its something that you get used to and you only get sore middle fingers if you press like your destroying the guitar... but you also get sore fingers when playing a real one so its no biggy

:EDIT: better yet... the edges of the buttons is even worse. so when your doing quads one handed your hand and wrist will be destroyed even quicker then the guitar your playing on... if you feel irritated then you should close your eyes and take a break for at least 5 minutes, take a deep fresh breath of air from the good ol' plainfields and get movin'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: