ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
would this work?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klaww  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: would this work? Reply with quote

So, ive been trying to get some higher scores on GD:RB on drums, my only good kit being my World Tour one. I do have a RB1 kit, though. Then, my WT pedal broke, i cant even diagnose it.
My question is, is there ANY way to get my double RB1 pedals attached to my WT kit? . are there any adapters...mods?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my knowledge no...the best way to fix this is to get 2 WT pedals with a splitter. It shouldn't cost too much

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
dweedman  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember there a being a guitar hero twin rocker that omega pedal made that let you use one or two rock band pedals with a guitar hero kit. Dunno if they still make them

Massive thank you to the Scorehero mods for de-PermaRockering me after 6-7 dreadful years
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: da dan101
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: