Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FingerQuick: GHWOR FGFC and 2nd place overall
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: FingerQuick: GHWOR FGFC and 2nd place overall Reply with quote

GOAL: FC THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES (6/3/2012)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

February 27th 2018

Video

Took a long time but I've finally manged to FC this. Over the last month I got motivated to go back through GHWOR and redo scores to improve my overall ranking. Started out at 6th and crept my up to 2nd overall with 34.5 million total score. I realized that halfassing tick glitches for some reason actually gave me more points than trying to optimally do them, so I'll keep that in mind when I move on to GHWT.

Oh yeah, I'm going to go back through more games and try to improve my overall ranking on each one (mainly the games post GH3). Before going back through GHWOR I took the time to redo some GH3 scores and get top 10 overall which has been a goal of mine for a while. To be top 10 overall in the most competitive guitar hero game feels rewarding and I can't wait to improve my scores for the rest of the series. Below is a list of the score based goals I have planned for the rest of 2018:

[ ] 5th overall GH1 (currently 7th)
[ ] 10th overall GH2 (currently 17th)
[ ] 5th overall GH80s (currently 9th)
[x] 10th overall GH3
[ ] 5th overall GHA (currently 13th)
[ ] 5th overall GHWT (currently 12th)
[ ] 2nd overall GHM (currently 3rd)
[ ] 2nd overall GHSH (currently 4th)
[ ] 5th overall GH5 (currently 20th)
[ ] 5th overall GHVH (currently 9th)
[x] 2nd overall GHWOR

I'll be streaming most of my score grinding so if anyone wants to stop by feel free to: http://www.twitch.tv/fingerquick

August 9th 2017

Been awhile since I've posted an update here. Finally FCed Six when Peach came over today with his swapmagiced PS2. Feels good to finally get that out of the way, especially after overstrumming it months ago. Gonna probably try to go for beast and the harlot over time and get another GH game to FGFC-1. Also never really updated this back when I FCed misirlou in december 2015 but thanks to Peach for swapmagic to make that possible.

Six FC

October 10th 2015

I recently got a drumset for 360 and I hadn't been able to drum for about 2 years (broken wii + working wii drumset / working 360 + no 360 drumset). Ever since getting a working 360 drumset I've had a blast drumming when I can. Decided to recently start a project of going through the GH games I couldn't drum on wii and trying to get some good scores/ranks on them. Goal is top 3 Xplat for each game on RB drums (even GH5/GHWoR I suppose after I finish GHWT-GHVH).

Did these recently even though I'm not that proud of them considering GH drums scores more but eh, whatever.

Hear About it Later RB Drums 1st!
Ice Cream Man RB Drums 1st!

GHVH is a fun game on drums btw

December 8th 2014

Got another one, probably going to try getting synchronocity II next.

Caught in a Mosh 1st Place

December 3rd 2014

It's been a while scorehero, so I thought I'd go and get 1st place on a song to make up for my long absence. Been too busy speedgaming.

Lonely is the Night 1st Place

June 2nd 2014

Hangar 18 FC (60/64)

It's about time I finally got this. Spent a good hour to and hour and a half grinding this after squeezing some songs. I choked this a good few months back so it was relatively overdue. Might try to FC misirlou or six now.

May 20th 2014

Decontrol FC! Glad I finally got this. It's been way too overdue since I overstrummed it during S17 leagues. Also finally knocked fug out of the top 5 and just a squeeze or two away from knocking smoky into 5th. If I were to FC bark at the moon I wouldn't even be halfway towards reaching mcskinny so I don't think I'll be trying to go for 3rd overall.

Decontrol FC Video

March 24th 2014

March 23rd 2014

still 400 left, 270k is possible.

March 22nd 2014

My disc was skipping like crazy, I can't tell if I'm more amazed that I got such good ticks this run of the fact that I was able to FC the song with 2 really missable skips. Also weekly reminder that GH80s rivalry is amazing.

March 7th 2014

Aside from Los Angeles which I did last month, I got 2 new 1st place scores on GH80s from the rivalry that kev set up. Way too successful imo.

Also got a new Jet Set Radio Future Any% PB of 2:17:27 about a week ago. Very happy about that.

January 23rd 2014

Hi, I'm smoky. Nice to meet you.

I got decontrol 100% overstrum during leagues but never bumped the thread so thats also gonna happen soon.

January 21st 2014

Thanks to based Kev for his amazing path that he generously showed me and McSkinny. Theres still about 300 points left that are reasonable with his path. I'll also be trying to go for 311k seeing as I have hit the post solo whammy 4 times. I'm not sure when it will happen but I know it is a possibility.

Get Ready 2 Rokk 1st Place Video

November 28th 2013

Been going for this since my last update and finally got it after 2 overstrum 100% runs and a choke in the final act. Pretty nice m8. Not sure if decontrol will come or not but I might start working on it. FGFC in the future? If I somehow learn BATM and decontrol, sure. But right now? Nope.

Get Ready 2 Rokk FC Video

November 25th 2013

So I decided to pop in my 80s disc today and see if it would actually work, which I was happy to see that it did. After practicing play with me for about 2-3 hours I was finally able to get my FC run but wasn't able to acquire the last act whammy. This song is gonna have to get reFCed eventually along with Jordan :tooth:

Anyways, only ballroom blitz remains on this game and I highly highly highly doubt that I will ever FC it seeing as how much I suck on the harmonix era GH games.

I'm probably going to try to get GH1 to work again and probably attempt get ready 2 rokk or else go back to GH2 and work on hangar 18/six/misirlou.

Play With Me FC Video

edit november 26th
Get Ready 2 Rokk 100% Overstrum

October 23rd 2013

This has been my first FC in months. Guitar Hero 2 is the only game I can play at the moment because my wii broke about two months ago and currently I don't have a working 360 guitar. So until I either fix/buy another wii or until I get a new guitar I won't be able to grind out a GHWoR FGFC. This FC is still good though since it gets me closer to 60/64 on gh2 and closer to 650/660.

Institutionalized FC

I'll probably end up going for hangar 18 next, at least until I'm able to go for chemical warfare.

July 2nd 2013

Been grinding this for a few days trying to get more consistent with Fast Solo A. I fced it my first time about a year ago and then FCed it a total of 30 more times over the span of about a week. The FGFC gap between this and GHSH was pretty short honestly but I'm glad this was finished.

FC #200/211 and my 5th FGFC

Gonna get some GH2 FCs seeing as those are loloverdue and hopefully come closer to that 650/660 mark.

One FC Video

June 24th 2013

Sudden Death FC

June 22nd 2013

Finally over. I streamed for about 4 hours and got this. Throughout the stream I had a few -1 runs and 2 outro chokes. One of which was beyond hysterical. I'll link the videos below for anyone that cares to watch them, as well as link the youtube video tomorrow after I upload it. I have no clue which FGFC will come next but this is great to get, and beyond overdue.

April 3rd 2013

Texas Flood FC

March 29th 2013

FCed Black Widow of La Porte. Was somehow getting really good at it on wednesday and decided to grind it out. Thankfully I did. Had a bad choke in spider crawl a and a 100% overstrum run before FCing. Uploading the video now, will link when its uploaded.

Black Widow of La Porte Guitar FC #91

March 5th 2013

Gemini FC #57
The Light That Blinds FC #58

Both ridiculously overdue. Probably gonna try to FC hangar 18 and institutionalized now and leave the Big Four for PAL when I obtain swap magic (unless I either: a) get good at six or b) want to grind them on NTSC)

Also had a -1 run on TTFAF GHSH again today in shred to glory b. Gonna get that soon hopefully and then maybe FC Play With Me. I'm gonna wait for Texas Flood / Get Ready 2 Rokk until I can play on a more stable PS2.

February 24th 2013

pretty good day during S14 leagues I'd say

February 14th 2013

Raining Blood FC Video

February 15th: Speeding 1st Ever FBFC

February 6th 2013

This is honestly probably the most productive I've been in the amount of songs I have been capable of FCing for a long time. Asides from the fact that I got both GH80s and GH1 to somehow work for the first time in nearly 3 years, but I finally FCed three well overdue songs on GH1 and choked Play With Me on GH80s.

#39 - All of This
#40 - Spanish Castle Magic
#41 - Cheat on the Church

I am also really close to FCs of Cowboys from Hell and Texas Flood, or so it seems. So those might fall relatively soon as well as Play With Me. The GHSH FGFC grind is still under consideration.

edit february 7th: cowboys from hell fc video

edit: february 8th: HOLY SHIT RANDOM RUN. I have never ever FCed solo 2 before and I somehow managed to FC it this run. Luckily I did not choke. Wasn't even expecting this. I seriously wish I was filming, was probably my best reaction ever.

#43 - Fire it Up

I will try to reFC this for video sometime soon.

January 11th 2013

Got Hot for Teacher about a week ago when Smoky/Scarecrow were streaming their marathon thing. I got motivated to try FCing it after I saw drew continuously attempt it and eventually got it after about an hour.

Spent about 2 hours today practicing solo a of YRGM and eventually came up with a reliable method and, with a bit of luck, finally FCed past solo a and had the FC.

Third game with -1 from FGFC which is pretty sweet. I don't think I'll be attempting ItO any time soon lol. I'll probably get back to work on GHSH after I get a few FCs from GH2 (notably institutionalized, the light that blinds, and gemini [which I choked past the x twice the other day]).

You Really Got Me FC Video

December 25th 2012

I don't usually like updating every now and then over one song but this can be an exception due to the circumstances with two reasons (possibly three). 1) the race between me and undead 2) the fact that I finally took 1st overall wii [2nd overall xplat] 3) its christmas, why the hell not. Merry Christmas scorehero!

now onto the things about this run. I guess you could call it a reverse choke considering I FCed the full solo and everything after it (Pre-Chorus 2A through the end). Had -3 and 976k, with a miss in bridge 1 under SP. Total of like 10k lost due to misses.

This race is going to be close but definitely fun. Good luck Undead, wish you a merry christmas as well :D

EDIT: Just choked ttfaf, heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaMoLI7pxfw&feature=youtu.be

December 2nd 2012

Started seriously working on this around the beginning of November. Over the course of about a month's time I have reached -9, -4, and now -3 runs. This was my first time fcing past shred to glory b, and what could've possibly been my last time fcing past shred to glory b but ended up missing one in twin solo b and 2 in chorus 3a ruining my chances of 980k+

I'm still gonna go for this, probably will be my top priority from here on out. I'll probably stream this weekend while I go for it.

September 27th 2012

Within 2k of Kram's 1st on GHM. Will try to break that this weekend. Just trying to figure out some of these extended sustain glitches and improving my squeezing.

In other news, finally fced fast solo a on one in GH3. This now means I could probably FGFC gh3. Anytime soon? probably not, but its reasonable at this point. I might just make raining blood last to piss people off :tooth:

September 8th 2012

Been working on this for quite a while over the summer and finally accomplished what i wanted today. Had to redo everything on GHM and refc basically everything (except evil) to get 1st overall on wii. This is impressive imo because its basically outsqueezing undead who destroyed GHM in 2009. I'd be 1st overall xplat if it weren't for kram, but oh well this is good enough.

I got a total of 3 xplat scores while redoing. Fuel, Fight Fire with Fire, and my favorite: http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/FingerQuick/DSCN2783.jpg

didn't even go for the 200 on the last act so I might eventually rereFC this again. Probably gonna attempt GH5 next.

June 10th 2012

So, I've been on this site for quite some time. Three years and counting. The amount of people from the community that I've talked to, made jokes with, had fun with, streams I've been to, idolized, and congratulated is pretty big, so forgive me if I forget a few of you.

I remember signing up out of my new interest in guitar hero and feeling like a nobody in a large community of somebodys. I think I started to get a tad bit recognized when I fced back in the saddle and had 40/41 GHA FCs. At least I remember sci noticing me then but yeah, here is all the people that I can name off the top of my head with some description of them.

Undead - I was never around during the days when you FCed one so I never really got to figure out who you were until later on when I got challenged by you in that rivalry I set up. After beating you by one tick on living on the edge (if i recall correctly) thats when I started to learn to squeeze. You were pretty much most of my inspiration to become better since you are the top wii player :D

Benster26 - You don't come around this site much anymore but I remember when I first met you and then we had those co-op sessions on GHM. Then we had that co-op fc of master exploder. You were one of my best friends at the time and it was always great to see you accomplish new things. The race we had between play with me fc and ttfaf 600k was pretty intense :tooth:

2003041 - I think I met you in the xat chat back when team legend was just starting up. XAT WAS SO FUCKING FUN. I still remember how last at night you, me, and bill would find random chats and troll people. I laughed so hard back then. I forget exactly how it went but you mentioned something about a moose LOL. Then the GH5 rivalry that you, me, TJ, and arthritis were in. Greatest rivalry ever. You've been a really nice guy to know for the past 2 years or so. Glad to be your friend 2k3.

Hobo111 - Thanks for continuously pushing me towards TTFAF lol. I think I met you in the team legend xat chat a long ass time ago. You created the single greatest thread on scorehero and got the single greatest drum fc ever. It has been great knowing you for a year.

thewinnerisgeeg - one of the best multi players ever. Your thrasher ombfc was amazing and the fact that you got 4/5 fsfc is mind numbing. You are one of the funniest people i've met. That video clip you did for nini's birthday made me laugh so hard LOL. The time we spent on rapture was pretty exciting too, such as the time we tried grinding out a thrasher fbfc like the night or two before ERG got it. We also never finished that Guitar/Bass co-op fgfc of rb3 we started last summer. If you ever wanna try finishing that up, let me know. I would definitely be down.

irving12345 / Gio / llamaman2 - You guys were fun to full band with. We honestly didn't get much done but we tried. I still feel bad for wasting nearly a year's time just trying to get one fbfc. Didn't really help that I had no internet access at the time :P But team bibeau was really sweet, and I was happy to have met you guys.

voidedalive2x - Your streams were pretty entertaining to watch, especially the time you choked panic attack LOL. And the time you fced screaming for vengeance. I haven't been to one of your streams in a long time, I'll have to show up the next time you do one.

I'm kinda tired at this point and I wanna go to bed since its like 6am, so I'll just list off the rest of the people that I'm come across that are awesome. I still will feel bad that I couldn't list descriptions of everyone, but I guess it happens in every free bird post :P

elScarecrow
Kramral
B-Fuzz
Wooffus
TheBongofDestiny
Pas26
xGaberadex
SlashermanEXE
Mr.Scientist
Fug
LlamaYip
bushidox
alexhaz64
anthony8
pizzzapizza
whokilledkenny9
isaacindahouse111
redskinsrock2689
bbforky
elitewarrior5000
JohnnyGrey
monkey7000 - this kid here is pretty funny not gonna lie

Thanks for the memories everyone :D

JUNE 3RD 2012

It's done
4 and a half years
finished

I'll upload the video tomorrow morning and write a free bird post sometime. This has been the greatest day of my week.

Through the Fire and Flames FC Video

April 7th 2012

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbI0rjwLvGE

March 31st 2012
As always, I feel like smokyprogg with batm.

Got on GH3 and practiced bridge 1, bridge 2, full solo, and red snake for like 30 minutes. Got this run after like a total hour of playing:

the rest of the run after the bridge 1 trill (which I hardly miss) was an FC. Idk what the fuck happened in cold winter morning, but that section is easy as hell so I kinda count it as a reverse choke. Hopefully this FC comes soon, I just wanna get it over with lol.

November 18th
Just felt like getting this today before I start going for TTFAF. Way overdue too. I had a choke on the last strumming bit like way back before summer or something and sat down today for like 2 hours and got this. 3rd FGFC for me which is pretty sweet. Also finally broke my curse for choking FGFC runs. My first time with GHA I missed in the last 40 notes and GHM I missed after FSD. Video later tonight.

EDIT: 21st Century Schizoid Man Guitar FC

November 12th
Yeah, this could've been my FC run, but I missed in some stupid spots. REALLY stupid spots. I had an FC up until bridge 2, missed 1 note, FCed the solo @_@, fced the snake @__@, missed the little part after the snake and finished the song. Overall miss of -9, eight of which were missed after the snake. Shit.

EDIT: did I say minus nine? Well, I just had another run with -6 where I missed in lost inside, lost within and bridge 2. FCed from synth death to the ending. Fuck.

November 5th
Starting playing GH2 on thursday and thought I would go for a jordan fc. After finally tech fcing the song on friday (solo c) I decided I would definately go for this. Fuck the last act I had, overlapped the last sp phrase so I had 488k. Had:

-5 chokes past C2
-3? reverse chokes
-1 -1 run

Jordan FC Video

October 23rd
GHM FGFC with One. Not much to say. Had like 5 runs with -1 over the past 2 days and had 4 runs were I fced past the triplets and choked, one of which probably being my best reaction ever. Video later tonight. Thanks to everyone who showed up during the stream to watch.

Picture
Video

October 3rd
Wow, kinda random because I haven't played this song in like a month or so and I only worked on this for about an hour. -11 on through the fire and flames with a miss in you rock lol. Like who the hell does that. But if I wouldn't have missed in you rock, it would've probably been like -9.

stats video here

August 15th
This is one of my favorite FCs ever, also one of my favorite songs. I started practicing the solo today for about 30 minutes then I started doing actual runs and try for a full song fc. First try past the intro solo and I fced the solo. Pretty sweet. Kinda overdue though, because I got the tech fc like 2 or 3 months ago lol.

Video soon, splitscreen as well.

August 14th
Finally got a spanish fly fc. After so many -1s I practiced the tapping threes and fly paper part for like 15-20 minutes then it took around 30 minutes for the FC. If I get more consistent with verse 2 and the solo on you really got me, I could get 46/47, but that'll have to wait for another time.

Video soon, it'll be splitscreen as well.

August 13th
Finally got the tech fc of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STVDtgN6ZYc&feature=feedlik

I am not gonna try FCing this song at all yet. Not even consistent with half the shit in this song. Let me focus on the GH3 version at the moment lol. But anyways, this tech FC was finished earlier this morning when I was bored and not even tired. So I decided to play rb3 and the game froze. FUCKINGRAEG/10. But I was like, lets try finishing up that ttfaf tech fc and I got it within an hour.

I actually started this during early may. All the section FCs, except for twin solo b and beyond the flames b, were done on/around may 7th. This took around 4 months to get ._.

August 9th
MERCYFUL FATE FBFC!!! 1st ever!!! This took like 1 hour of playing to get. bbforky had one choke in evil i think right before solo 2a and monisrocks had this one "reverse choke" where it would've been 3/4 FCed but i choked after the solo lol. Pretty sweet fbfc, fucking long song, glad its out of the way.

Done with bbforky, pinksquid1337, and monisrocks. TL.

monisrocks video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelwfKLWsTw
bbforky video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75DigEFYmnM
my stats video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erssL1PLPlQ

July 6th
FCed Evil in like 10 minutes after FCing the tapping solo in practice like 5 times. Then I learned how to FC solo 2 in HtL and got that down to consistency and FCed both. Now I never have to touch this game until I wanna actually grind for a FGFC

47. Evil
48. Hit the Lights

onto GHSH maybe? I still have to get play with me, that whore.

May 27th
Stats video, skip to the end
got consistent with bridge 1 again. This is gonna happen...

May 20th
OH MY GOD FINALLY, after a total of 8 -1's i think over the past 3 days as well as a -1 overstrum i got it, and just in time before the rapture too LOLOL. I didn't film it though so I'll have to reFC it :/ at least it will motivate me to get 1st on wii. Also this run put me back up to 1st overall on the wii. haha yksi. This is also my first fc on the guitar hero series in a LONG time, so I feel as if I might be back.

edit: ERUPTION FC VIDEO

May 2nd
Yeah, so this was very random. I happened to finally fc past solo 1a on swta and i almost fced past solo 1c. I fced the weird part but then screwed up like half a second later or something. Anyways, I then fced up to solo 2c? and I missed because i was being stupid. But then I fced solo 2d and ended up laughing like a motherfucker. I really think i could fc this soon. This run was really random and I actually got the tech fc like a few weeks ago. I'll keep trying but my main priority is still ttfaf.

I actually had a -14 run over the weekend or sometime around there. I had a -1 in the entire solo and I bunch of fuck ups in other spots. I could've easily had like a -9 or less run. But yeah, I'm getting much more consistent with the solo and much more consistent with bridge 1. I also almost fced ogap again and I fced like halfway through the revolution deathsquad solo AND fced up to the hoot solo. These all took place a while ago but i'm just saying what I've been getting recently.

EDIT: oh yeah, I also have fced to the ending of slash guitar battle three times and I don't think i will fc it soon but I have tech fced it so it could happen randomly at some point. idk.

DEDIT: I also forgot to mention that i choked scatterbrain twice over the weekend, go me.

April 22nd
Wow, my first time ever fcing the full solo in a real run and like always (or so it seems) it was in a PFO lol. After my track practice today i'm gonna hit up the stream and grind this with my balls to the wall. I fced the solo like 5 times today in practice and I'm relearning bridge 1. Red snake will be my worst section. Also lol at getting 963k. I had like 810k coming out of the solo or something. Oh well, I'll get this soon hopefully.

April 3rd
YES, jumped up another 10k overnight. I fced from the beginning all the way to the solo and then fucked up in sams I had some screw up in twins solo and I'm not sure if I missed in what the..?! I think I might've fced what the but i'm not sure. Then I FCed everything after the solo. I'd estiamate that I had a -20 run or better. I could be wrong though.

stats video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLxY6gQ1l-4

April 2nd
Finally broke 950k but also fucked up a bit. I could've easily fced up to the solo and I could've easily had 970k. I missed in rampaging dragons costing me around 3.5k. I'm getting a bit more consistent with the snake.

March 14th
umwhat? How did I jump up 12k overnight? This is my first ever 99% on this version. I'll keep trying for 950k this week.

March 13th
So, I was doing a PFO with someboday and we happened to tie it up and I had to choose a song. I chose ftlog. Somehow I FCed the entire solo but missed in almost there in the "gallops." Now I can't hit fast solo a. Wonderful XD

edit: Just got 935k on ttfaf, holy fucking shit. I 100% overstrummed bridge 1 fml and I didn't even fc up to bridge 1 lol
edit2: just had a run with 1799ns O_O from the end bridge one to the middle of what the..?!

February 13th
HOLY SHIT. After I had a -1 on the ttfaf solo like 5 minutes earlier I decided to keep playing it a few more times and FCed it. I'll try to get it again on video. This FC keeps looking closer and closer every day...

January 26th
Just a random run on ogap. Got an 1865 note streak and -9 notes, 865k. I missed in a bunch of stupid spots before the solo, like -5 on that broken triplet SP phrase and -1 or 2 in that strum-trill part on the 2nd act. I really hope I can get the FC tomorrow.

January 23rd
I played against somebody over XBL and happened to FC the red snake during it, so I went into practice and did the solo. Had a lot of -20s and whatnot but I had one lucky run where it was a total of -5 notes. SO FUCKING CLOSE. I think it was all in twin solo, not sure though.

January 16th
I'm still practicing OGaP and I FCed from Solo 1A to the end (aka, almost there...). I had 99% with -30 a couple days ago so I have a feeling this FC could come pretty soon. I still need to practice the verses/choruses where those strummy bits are with the random hopos. I always seem to miss in those spots.

edit 1: score of 848,769 and -38 notes. NEAR solo FC (missed in 1a and SF2)
edit 2: broke the 2000ns milestone. I FCed all the way up to Solo 1D and missed. The part that really makes me laugh is that I FCed solo fill 2, so I could've possibly FCed up to the ending lol. Also got 841k. Not even my high score
edit 3: HOLY SHIT -5 NOTES
edit 4: new high score of 888k, I'll stream more of this tomorrow. I'm gonna take a break from it for a bit.

January 8th
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmTJ4-RUT-A

January 7th
Getting closer to the FC. Missed a total of 54 notes in stupid sections. I missed at least 20 in the solo just because I forgot how to tap part of the victory solo xD. 850k should be possible to obtain soon. I actually FCed the outro in this run o_O that was slightly surprising.

January 5th
Revolution Deathsquad solo -1. All in that, devil solo E I think? I still hate that one glitch note, I can hit it perfectly in a real run because it is a hopo but in practice it's a strum note. I'll try to practice it some more and maybe try to FC it in the near future. I also did a real run and had 98%.

December 29th
So I finally got gh3 for the 360 but i still dont have a guitar yet lol. I'll see if I can buy my cousins or find one in the stores somewhere (we tried finding one earlier today but they were all bundles lol). Once i get the guitar I'll probably do some runs of these songs:

We three Kings
Tom Morello Guitar Battle
Slash Guitar Battle
The Devil Went Down to Georgia
Surfing with the Alien
For the Love of God
Soothsayer
Operation Ground and Pound
Revolution Deathsquad
Heroes of our Time

maybe some others but thats all I truely plan on doing. Maybe I'll get an FC or two of something idk.

December 24th
So today I was practicing all nightmare long's solo 1b for about 1 hour and started getting REALLY consistent with it. At first I was strumming it awkwardly but after about 30 minutes I was able to strum it "correctly." I had two HORRIBLE chokes near the end, one being in solo 2a and another being after the solo in the green strumming. I'm gonna go for evil soon and maybe hit the lights, but I doubt I'll get that one lol.

December 23rd
After yesterday's goal of getting the tech FC I decided to sit throught the song again, piece by piece, to get the re-tech FC. I got through it in 2 hours o_O this means if I put my heart to it, i could probably FC it in the near future and get that $1k my dad talked about lol some notable stuff throughout the 2 hours:

-Bridge one was the hardest the get, estimating at a total of 30 minutes (shocker!)
-I got what the in one try
-I got so far away 3 in one try o_O
-I got almost there in 1 try
-I had some troubles with twin solo and bridge 2 >_>

maybe tomorrow I'll attempt it in one to one and a half hours or something idk

edit: GH3 FC #66, take this life. Fantastic.
edit: GH3 FC #67 after watching llama playing don't hold back in his stream I decided to test it out a bit and then started doing real runs after I practiced solo 2b (stupid strumming is stupid). Finally I have 67/70 and I can probably leave this game alone for a while. I might be able to get raining blood because I had a -3 on it today but that's probably where it'll stop.

December 22nd
GUITAR HERO 3 THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES TECHNICAL FC HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT YES. Reaction was unbelievable, to bad I was never fiiming. This is probably one of the greatest things I have ever done, and I can't wait to start doing real runs. I'm not entirely consistent with it but I'll keep working on it.

Also, I might as well bring this up. I FCed the whole section up to the last orange note and somehow missed like 10 minutes before my FC run. I laughed for a good minute or so :)

December 19th
Wow, I can't believe it. I finally got bridge one FCed on the gh3 ttfaf. I only have one more section until a technical FC. So Far Away 3. I'll try working on it this week when I have winter break and hopefully get a reliable method for it.

December 5th
Well, it sure took a while, but I got it out of the way. After countless solo 1 misses/chokes/stupidness and 3 BoTh chokes it got FCed. Mr. Crowley is FC #82/86 on GHWT. I'll try FCing PMU and HFT and get those two hard ones out of the way. After them I'll try to FC ZWGD and probably move onto another game idunno.

August 23rd
WHOA! HELL YEAH! I can't believe this just happened. Earlier I was missing the zigzag and FCing the rest three times and then had a MASSIVE END OF THE TRILL CHOKE which was laughable (on video btw ). Then 10-15 minutes later had the run I was dreaming for (also on video ). Missed 400+ ticks on last act playing it safe but who cares, an FC is an FC.

BECAUSE ITS MIDNITE FC VIDEO
BECAUSE ITS MIDNITE CHOKE VIDEO

August 21st
Camels Night Out FC on both GH5 and GHWT. Global 1sts on both.

GHWT FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUXGUkla4cQ

August 20th
Okay, so I was screwing around on GH3 earlier and then tried to FC TTFAF on slower but got 98% lmao. I then practiced the solo (this was on HS5 btw, gonna have to get used to HS3 again >_>). I ended up getting 96% with -25 notes and a 206ns. I missed in Sams solo (that stupid yellow strum), What the..?!, and Twin Solo. I can average out 100k on the solo now kinda. I can also almost FC Twin Solo too.

August 16th
It may have been early morning stuff (as in midnight) but it's still the 16th. I was messing around on GHSH trying to get a PWM FC and kept missing but FCing Chorus 3A (did it like twice in a 20 minutes). One run (recorded btw) had me miss in the pre-solo sliders. I was like "WTF?! Please don't FC the solo..."

...I did so I'm like "whatever, won't FC 3A..."

...I did so I had a -1 in the presolo sliders and ended with around 405k. I'll get it soon and get my 47/48.

oh yeah, today is my birthday. I am now 15. I got $185 and a poker set. Coolbeans.

EDIT: FCed Crazy Train after a few tries. I'll try to get the video up tomorrow or something. I also FCed OVERKILL!!! Oh wait... no I didn't goddamnit. I FCed every hard section:

1. The RY slider trills
2. The other solo with the sliders
3. the outro

I missed a chord in verse 2 or somewhere like that. A BO chord. One that looks like THIS: :BO:

I have lots of troubles with BO chords >_>

August 12th
So my sleep pattern is still majorly fucked up and it's 2:30am for me. Yeah, whatever. I've been grinding BiM for a good 2 hours and went for one lucky run, or so I thought. Ended up missing the FIRST 3 notes in solo A and FCed the rest. 192k. I suck at life :(

EDIT: FCed up to the quads on another run, but blew it. FC soon.

August 11th
Got three more GHWT FCs which now leaves three double-digit games remaining. I practiced Stranglehold's Solo 3 and got consistent with it by elbow strumming (loliknowrite). 1st try FC after becoming consistent. Soul Doubt came quickly. I got the strum pattern diwn in a matter of minutes and FCed it in 3 or 4 tries. Sweet Home Alabama took 1 try. I one handed the weird "end" solo and messed up the last act costing me around 5-10k. Eh.

76. Stranglehold
77. Soul Doubt
78. Sweet Home Alabama (Live)

Also got a Tech FC of Crazy Train after nailing the solo in practice around 3 times...

...then choked the last slider trill in a real run :(

August 10th
Aerosmith FGFC

GHWT FCs of Scream Aim Fire and Purple Haze. Both on video which will be uploaded tomorrow with the TKaR FC.

For the SAF FC, I would like to thank Guku for his Solo D method :)

Purple Haze, surprisingly, took about an hour longer to get than SAF :tooth:

August 9th
I have recently been practicing TTFAF some more and can consistently get 97% now. WOO. I broke 865k earlier today for my new personal best of 866.9k (867k). Highlights:

• 2nd or 3rd time FCing to cold winter morning
  • came out of Post Insanity 2 with ~119k
  • missed in fucking Fighting High strumming as
  • ...bridge one...
  • FCed from Red Dawn to B2 and 100ed the section. No FC
  • Came out of B2 with ~466k
  • FCed from Synth Death to SF2
  • Missed in Rampaging Dragons (lolwut?)
  • Didn't FC Almost There

Here I had few mistakes from getting my dream run of 875. If I would've FCed up to B1 and FCed Rampaging Dragons, it would've certainly happened. Oh well. Maybe next time :P

---------------------------------

EDIT: I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S THE FACT THAT IT'S 3AM OR NOT BUT, FUCK AEROSMITH. SHUT UP BEN! AUGHHH! RAEG!

/rage JK ben lol

My 2nd TKaR 100% run with overstrums in BCS2. Just, wow. My mind is totally flipped right now, as if I live in Australia or something. I'm awake from 2pm to 6am and sleep from 6 to 2 :tooth:

I'll keep trying and finish up Aerosmith because this is just becoming NONSENSE.

EDIT: I got too nervous after FCing BCS2 and ended up choking the outro. 1369ns/1400. FGFC Fail :P

August 7th
I did a few more TTFAF runs today and managed to almost get my dream run. Still, I think 860,759 is a decent score o_O. Highlights:

• missed in Post Insanity 2
  • missed in the part after CWM
  • Didn't FC B1 ending
  • came out of B1 with ~310k
  • bombed Lost Inside's ending trying to one hand it (which I did earlier :P)
  • came out of B2 with ~460k
  • missed in GS1
  • FCed CBU (yay)
  • missed the orange wall
  • missed in Hermans Solo (the YOYO...OYGYGYG part)
  • broke 700k at What The..?!
  • broke ~740k at Here We Stand
  • Didn't FC Almost There

so theres how my run was. If I would'nt have bombed Lost Inside Lost Within, Post Insanity 2, Grinding Scales 1 or Hermans Solo, I might've had my dream run of 875k.

August 6th
Alright, so today I got my first ever 97% run on TTFAF. My scored sucked though. 829k, not even my best :(

I got this in a PFO against someone called "Hitmontaker."

• I missed in Post Insanity 2 barely getting 100k at Cold Winter Morning
  • Didn't FC to B1 but eh.
  • Didn't FC B1 ending
  • Missed in B2 (had around 445k by Synth Death though)
  • missed in GS2 costing me around 7-10k under SP
  • Missed 1st SP phrase at CBU
  • FCed the orange wall of Sams Solo which was pretty crazy (I think my first time?)
  • Comboed What The..?! into a 3x or into the BYRBYRBY
  • Missed the SP phrase before SFA3
  • Didn't FC Almost There (which I can only do every 100 times or something

My exact score though was 829,102 and if none of those mistakes happened, I maybe could've had ~875k (technically my "dream run"). I'll maybe practice this more because it's pretty fun and I'm liking it more than I used to :D

EDIT: Had my second ever TTFaF 97% run in yet another PFO but it only got me 838k :(

highlights of the run:

• I missed Post Insanitys SP phrase
  • I came out of B1 with ~304k
  • I came out of B2 with ~453k
  • missed in synth death
  • missed SF1's SP phrase
  • missed in GS2 >
  • didn't FC CBU
  • came out of the solo with ~710k

gonna have to get 850k soon and hopefully that "dream run" >_>

I then PFOed someone on One and FCed up to FSA and, I think, FCed through the first RYBRYBRYB section...

...one handed...

...then comboed the YBOYBOYBO...

...one handed...

...and some of the GRYGRYGRY, RYBRYBRYB, sections afterward one-handed O_O

I broke 600k, but barely. If I hadn't squeezed the last GRY chord I would've came short by ~200 points :tooth:

August 4th
So for the past week and a half to two weeks I have been trying to get as many firsts on GHVH Wii as I possibly can before I can't anymore. I picked up about 4 or 5 today:

-Romeo Delight
-Hang 'Em High
-Cathedral (136k \o/)
-Runnin' With the Devil
-Space Truckin'

I recently (an hour or so ago) got back to 1st overall after Undead actually tried yesterday. It's been fun so far, and the back and forth "competition" is pretty fun too.

ANYWAYS, more important announcement. I'll try for the Aerosmith FGFC soon, probably tomorrow and get it over with and then enter in the rest of my GH5 scores and break 180 million points overall.

EDIT: Two new firsts on GHVH:

-Panama (lol, just by 64 points :P)
-Dance the Night Away

August 1st
"...the fuck? [...song continues...] Oh please tell me, no. Why? Why?! What the hell? What? Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell was that? ...the fuck? Ohmuhgawd (barely audible crying). That was stupid..."

My retarded reverse choke run of TKaR. Those were my Dining Car Solo miss/BCS2 FC reactions, word by word. FML.

I'll have this soon. I'll admit, the BCS2 FC was kinda a fluke but the DCS miss/overstrum was fucking stupid. FGFC is unbearably close :P

July 27th
WOO! ASSASSIN! I choked in the outro once though and randomly in other places. The FC took around an hour to get, and it's on video :D

VIDEO

Now for the fun part. I've waited about a year (year and a half maybe) for this to happen. The song that just delibirately hates me on oh so many levels. The ONE song thats kept me from a FGFC for a year.

It's worse than Free Bird
It's more overdue than Free Bird

For my 500th FC, I will grind the hell out of TKaR and finish off GH:Aerosmith. The perfect way to break two milestones at once that isn't over the top (*cough*FSFC+FGFC*cough*).

Wish meh luck :P

July 26th
Woo hoo! After yesterday's 1088/1090ns on ATCWR (purposely missed first 2 notes because camera wasn't on :P) I decided to try again today. Took two tries to get. First time I must've either overtapped or missed a tap note in the triplets. Either way, FC on camera which I'll be uploading later today. I got 1st on the wii using jakey's path. I am ahead of Undead in ONE GHVH song now :P just had to take my HAIL 1st lol

I also reFCed Cathedral for like, 135,xxx so yay me. I'll try getting HFT or PK soon. That PK OS is reaaallly pissing me off.

I also tried Zetaks Jordan custom and FCed to C2 (one handing C1). I could FC this if I wanted, I would just have to practice C2 because all of B and F+bridge is loleasy on GHVH :tooth:

EDIT: finally FCed Painkiller (on video of course) and now have all guest acts FCed. It's only Van Halen left to dominate. I feel like I could get Hot For Teacher and maybe spanish fly. YRGM is impossible, Eruption is impossible, and ItO is soooo loleasy that I don't wanna bother playing such an easy borefest.

I might try getting PWM on GHSH and practice more with TTFaF and work towards 900k.

Oh yeah, Aerosmith is still sitting around, maybe I'll make TKaR my 500th FC. It'd work well considering it would break 2 milestones:

- A FGFC
- 500 FCs

We'll see though.

July 25th
Wow, umm, okay. I found 3 missing FCs that I never included in my FC count before or something (SoS incident duex lol). All are from GHWT. My actual totals now are 15 left, 73 left, 71 total and 494 total.

That's it really, my accomplishment today was finding out I'm stupid...

...oh, and I tech FCed Ace of Spades (GHM) :P as well as 588k on One (GHM).

EDIT: shit! do I have to go back to preschool? found another one in GHM. I think thats it though. My forsure totals now are 10 left, 72 left, 39 total, 495 total. Whoa, 5 more to go...

So I finally got my 40th GHVH FC. Romeo Delight. It took a good 1 hour to get. I continuously choked in the solo, overstrummed glitch notes and overstrumming normal notes until I finally went past the solo. 2nd time ever FCing to the outro chords. I'm currently 2nd on the wii (next to Undead by 2k) just be using a random path I thought up. Might redo for 1st, idunnotho.

Then I remembered I was doing a 2 song set and ended up playing ATCWR. I thought, "oh sweet, BtB FCs would be sweet" so I filmed it as well (deleted the vid though afterwards). I FC the triplets/solo in one try and eventually get past the part and felt like I had it. Then the kast chord of the song appears. You know the one that pops out of nowhere in that blue strumming part? Yep, the one that looks like this:

:B:
^^^^^^
^^FUCK YOU

Anyways, I'll probably try to get it tomorrow as well as either HFT or the other one. I'll get the Romeo Delight video up tomorrow.

July 6th
I played some GHWT today to see if Dueling Banjos would be up in the store again (even though it's been like fucking 6-7 months). I was watching Steve playing the realtar of it on YT and then danny FCing it and I was like... uhhhh I wanna play this sooooo bad. GHWT store still hasn't brought it back and so I fucked around with customs and practiced assassin's outro. I have it consistently. Might try to FC it tonight if time allows. It still is a MASSIVE chokepoint. Then I played Satch Boogie...

SCORE NOTES STATS

yeah... I jizzed in my pants O_O

FC soon? The run could have been a -5 and around 395k but I missed a chord in the first part and choked the ending of F and never activated in F. I could grind it out, but D is staring me in the face laughing... just taunting me to get the Tech FC :tooth:

July 5th
Worked on some more GH1 after the 4th and got some incredible shit. I managed to FINALLY FC Iron Man (32/176) and You Got Another Thing Comin' (33/177). Among these I also overstrummed Spanish Castle Magic and hit 100%. FML.

Then, really late at night, I took a spin on GH3 TTFAF and did some LOLWTFforfun runs of bridge 1 and happened to get a -4 twice and then proceed to get -2. The messups were ALL in the end of the trills to the transition (any help would be appreciated )

Picture of Bridge one -2 notes here

July 4th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! I am glad about the fireworks show that I saw but I was also VERY happy with the GH1 FC I got before we left to see the explosions...

FLY ON THE FUCKING WALL (GH1 FC #31 and my epic 175th FC out of 211)

I tried to do the optimal path but messed up the last activation (I completely missed the first SP phrase of the last act). I might get the picture up soon but I'm not sure. I have to empty off a hell of a ton of pics/vids from the camera before we go on vacation in the upcoming week.

June 27th
This morning, I woke up and played GH3 (loliknow). I did some PFOs and some One nonsense yada yada yada yada. Then I tried Bridge 1 and FCed it on slow. After 20 minutes or something I FCed it on Full Speed:

GH3 TTFaF Bridge 1 Ending FC Video

EDIT: This is my fingering that I used when I FCed it:

:O:

I might be able to get this full section FC soon but the trills are really stupid.

Also, the stupid face whatnot thingy deleted out from June 16th-24th, so I'm gonna try recapping the stuff in links:

Electric Eye FC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRWV0-tpz8M
Cult of Personality Co-op FC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcZtnVlyl14
The Metal Co-op FC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdbDb8WxKb0
Before I Forget Co-op Overstrum - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjduskWrESA

June 16th
Just FCed two GH80s songs today this morning before I went running (yeah, I know right). Got radar love and bang your head. Gonna try getting 25/30 soon and then FC round and round for 26.

21. Radar Love
22. (Metal Health) Bang Your Head

June 15th
FCed Because, It's Midnite solo on slower. I need to get more used to the whole thing before I can actually attempt slow but my full speed record is still at 24 :D

I also tried some GHVH and I really hate how the game just randomly decides to lag, seriously. I could've FCed And the Cradle Will Rock too but I missed near the end with the switches. I also might try to FC 43/47 on GHVH (-spanish fly, eruption, I'm the one, and you really got me) as long as the game DOESN'T FUCKING LAG!

June 3rd
12 more 80s FCs and 480+ FCs overall. Heres the new ones:

9. Holy Diver
10. Turning Japanese
11. Hold on Loosely
12. The Warrior
13. Only A Lad
14. Lonely Is The Night
15. Bathroom Wall
16. Seventeen
17. Los Angeles
18. Wrathchild
19. Heat of the Moment
20. Caught in a Mosh

500 FCs in coming realy close (only 18 away) and 175 too I think (currently at 168! [30+54+20+64])

I'm gonna start slowing down until summer comes up. Wanna finish strong in school :D

June 2nd
More GH80s FCs and progress:

4. I Ran (So Far Away)
5. 18 And Life
6. Balls to the Wall
7. Ain't Nothin But A Good Time
8. What I Like About You

And some honorable mentions... 169k on BiM with my best run being -24. And a Seventeen -7 run.

June 1st
2 FCs on GH80s:

Police Truck and We Got the Beat

lol thats it for today, so far :tooth:

EDIT: and Shakin' for #3

May 31st
BYOB!!!

• GHOTMH theme -7 on XGuitar on the GHWT engine
  • Open Season FC
  • FCed the James Bond Theme on GHWT in one try (lol engine)
  • GOT THE 80s!!!

May 30th
Today I got Freya and Search and Destroy. Now I'm at 54/64. TLTB, FoP or 6 might come next.

I'm also MAYBE gonna get 80s today (if TrU has stock of it). I'm expecting around 20-25/30 when I get it.

Also, I was practicing Jordan Solo C today (like 10 minutes ago) and I got 96% with a -8. The misses were in the beginning of C2. The tech FC is REALLY close. I'm gonna keep trying today and maybe I'll get it :P

EDIT: Played GHWT and got 5 more FCs (in order): Spiderwebs(63), No Sleep Till Brooklyn(64), Never Too Late(65), Love Me Two Times(66), and Rebel Yell(67). I also choked on assassin, ZWGD, and RCed BYOB which I had a -1 on. I'll FC these tomorrow.

May 29th
  • Got 31/85 GH5 drum FCs today with Ex-Girlfriend.
  • Choked S&D on GH2 again.
  • Broke 194k on Trogdor with a -7
  • Got +5k on Jordan and had 439k.
  • Got 52/64 FCs on GH2 with Thunderhorse and OftR

TH was funny. In the morning I choked on note 818 (the LAST note). Got the FC after tubing and finding our dads wallet :P

May 25th
Just got Laid to Rest and Arterial Black on GH2 and now I'm up to 50 FCs. 55 FCs could happen soon. These look promising...

-Search and Destroy (outro choke + solo 2b)
-Freya (1st solo and me being off gaurd in outro)
-One For the Road (fast picking)
-Six (intro and outro)
-Fall of Pangea (solos, need to be lucky)
-Thunderhorse (fast strumming part)
-Trogdor (swap magic basically which I DON'T plan on getting)

55/64 here I come :D

May 24th
WHOAWHOAWHOA...

WOOOOOOOO!

EDIT: Free Bird FC Video

So I was watching the 24 season finale and during the commercials I was practicing SoloC and got adapted to a previously abondoned method (anchor+tap). After 24 I was on SH and thought, fuck it, FC here I come. After an overstrum in Solo L and 1-2 misses in Solo J? I finally FCed this overdue song. I got 622k.

Freya, Search and Destroy and Laid to Rest I might get later.

50/64 HERE I COME! :D

May 23rd
I played some GH2 today and tried getting some new FCs but couldn't 1st off, I choked in the last ~5 seconds of S&D which was terrible and then "choked" on Freya near the ~75% mark. UGH!

Then I messed around on dualshock and got like 97% on YRGM on Medium \o/

Finally, I got 434k on Jordan, a 23k increase. I FCed Solo B in that run, UNDER SP! (at least the 1st half of it). I also had -41 notes. I missed the first two triplets in A and missed the chord squeeze. 440k soon. 450k in near future.

May 16th
New score of Play With Me. 389k. Picture soon. I had -8 and I missed in the slide section before the solo and in 3A. I could get this soon. I'm soooo close. Ben better be shitting his pants :tooth:

and...

AUUGHGHGHGHGHAUUGHUHIPPOSONFIREHOLYSHIT! I got 99% on TTFAF on GHSH with -49 notes. Bullshit score though of 847k. My best is 849k :P. I could FC this soon maybe. I'm getting better at it obviously. I could FC it over the summer maybe... we'll have to see though.

EDIT: Got -2 on Play With Me, 878k on GHSH TTFAF, MASSIVE outro chord choke on Romeo Delight and -5 on Spanish Fly.

May 15th
New Drum FCs. I'm now up to 30.

26. American Girl
27. Plug In Baby
28. Steady, As She Goes
29. Sowing Season (Yeah)
30. Comedown

I might be able to get 35 soon.

May 13th
FCed Raining Blood Vox. GHSH FC #4

Got a new score on GHSH TTFAF of 849k. It's my highest score of both GHs and I REALLY need to break 850k like, NOW. I also played the full solo after a while and got a -15 on it. It was a pretty good run. I might FC the full solo soon. I'm getting consistent with each section.

May 12th
(last bumppost, I'll update this later)

May 11th
WOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS?!?!? I got 1150k on DYFLWD drums and missed 7 notes. The FC of this could happen pretty soon no doubt.

I also played some GHVH and practiced and grinded Spanish Fly for a while and got a -6 with 125k. FC soon? I dunno, maybe.

May 10th
Got more DRum FCs. I'm now up to 25.

21. Looks That Kill
22. In The Meantime
23. L.A.
24. Lonely Is The Night
25. 20th Century Boy

May 9th
More Drum FCs on GH5:

10. In My Place
11. Medicate (this one took like 10-15 minutes, lol glitch)
12. Bleed American (some luck with the rolls)
13. Hurts So Good
14. Lithium (SRFC I believe, those quick kick fills almost tripped me up twice)
15. Blue Day (almost missed the last roll)
16. A- Punk
17. Runnin' Down a Dream
18. Smells Like Teen Spirit
19. Wannabe In LA
20. Cigarettes, Wedding Bands

I'll probably start slowing down now. I've been preoccupied with GH in the last week (look at the dates below lol). I'm gonna maybe spend the rest of today celebrating mothers day with our family and study for my AP test on thursday. I might only play today for like another hour maybe less.

I WAS INPUTTING SCORES AND FOUND OUT THAT MY IN MY PLACE SCORE WHICH IS 214,250 IS 1st GLOBALLY AND "MIGHT BE OPTIMAL" HOLY SHIT!

May 8th
WHoa... my first ever OMBFC. Gratitude. Pictures will be uploaded soon. I had guitar done a WHILE ago and had vox done quite recently (maybe less than a month ago) and decided to hit up drums. I choked on this soooo many times it was annoying. First I had to get used to the last snare rolls and then choked those alot. The double kicks and GB fills weren't too intimidating so it was easy after I got the last two rolls. Bass was last.

Starting to book it on drums. Got like 6 FCs today. List will begin totally from here:

1. Blue Orchid
2. Song 2
3. Feel Good Inc.
4. Du Hast
5. Only Happy When It Rains
6. Fame
7. Shout It Out Loud
8. Gratitude
9. They Say

More FCs could easily come. These are a

Last edited by FingerQuick on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:23 am; edited 570 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
Benster26  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally you have actually made a proper thread with all your crazy fcs and stuff.

You have got a heck of alot of fcs there do you think that you can get to 67 or maybe even 68 gh3 x fcs?

*OOO First*

Back on the 11th!
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benster26 wrote:
Finally you have actually made a proper thread with all your crazy fcs and stuff.

You have got a heck of alot of fcs there do you think that you can get to 67 or maybe even 68 gh3 x fcs?

*OOO First*

lol, i know it's about time i finally did a proper accs. thread HAHAHA

i'm also close to a TTL FC with a -4 or something i might get it soon hopefully (sucks that I have a laggy disc :P)

thanks

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
iDoom  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Finger's Accs: Sweating Bullets, Deadbolt, Brianstorm FC Reply with quote

FingerQuick wrote:

My FCs/100%s

Guitar Hero 2
Shout at the Devil

Shout at the Devil?
I'm jealous. Nice job.
I can't ever get that trill. I've tried tapping and one handing, I just can't do it. -.-

Edit: Now I know why your name sound familiar! Did you drop out of my rivalry, or just haven't turned in scores?
Oh, and don't bother looking at my acc. thread. It's outdated. By a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Finger's Accs: Sweating Bullets, Deadbolt, Brianstorm FC Reply with quote

iDoom wrote:
FingerQuick wrote:

My FCs/100%s

Guitar Hero 2
Shout at the Devil

Shout at the Devil?
I'm jealous. Nice job.
I can't ever get that trill. I've tried tapping and one handing, I just can't do it. -.-

Edit: Now I know why your name sound familiar! Did you drop out of my rivalry, or just haven't turned in scores?

I hadn't got around to playing Free Bird (even though i chose it ) I was going to do TIGRYT too but it was night on the 4th and I was whomped after GH5 so I hit the sack. I'll probably take the next few songs in a row to make up for the last few LOL

also thanks for the reply, appreciate it

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

iDoom  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Finger's Accs: Sweating Bullets, Deadbolt, Brianstorm FC Reply with quote

FingerQuick wrote:
iDoom wrote:
FingerQuick wrote:

My FCs/100%s

Guitar Hero 2
Shout at the Devil

Shout at the Devil?
I'm jealous. Nice job.

I hadn't got around to playing Free Bird (even though i chose it ) I was going to do TIGRYT too but it was night on the 4th and I was whomped after GH5 so I hit the sack. I'll probably take the next few songs in a row to make up for the last few LOL

also thanks for the reply, appreciate it

Haha, it's cool, I was just wondering.

And you better get that full game Aerosmith FC. Good luck if that's one of your goals. =P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump fo Van Haylin Eff cees

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for FQ Duel fc on bass

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for FCs and chokes

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really easy to choke on that song. Hope you get it soon!

Oh and btw, I can't believe I never responded to your PM like 2 months ago. I'm so sorry. ._.
If you still even want to play with me, talk to me again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-Fuzz wrote:
It's really easy to choke on that song. Hope you get it soon!

Oh and btw, I can't believe I never responded to your PM like 2 months ago. I'm so sorry. ._.
If you still even want to play with me, talk to me again.

lol I forgot i sent that to you haha, i could play if you want to

also thanks for hoping i can get it (i got it like an hour ago O_O)

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for JB FC and Do you feel 1 million

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for Hear about it later FC

*OOO 200th post*

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for eruption stuffs

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

Benster26  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wo I actually thought that you had fc'ed by looking at the title!

This fc could take some time, but you are definatley good enough to get this.

How many fc's do you think that you could fc on this game?

And finally are you going to put a run of this on youtube?

Back on the 11th!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 1 of 49

Jump to: