ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Band Moment Information **Feb-Mar-Apl TP Added** 2011/05/04
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:
Isn't it Laser Cannon Deth Sentence?

yes true. LCDS. dunno what i was thinking.

also another update.

Brianstorm - 2x
Gratitude - 2x
Make It With Chu - 3x
Nearl Lost You - 2x
Sneak Out - 1x
Guitar Battle Ted Nugent Co-Op - 3x
Wolf Like Me - 2x
You And Me - 1x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, this is awesome. Been playing 2x Vocals on GH5/BH with myself for some fun once in a while, using my mic on Expert and my XBL headset on Beginner due to unbearable lag.

Too bad that I just remember the 3 latest ones I played. Unless the number of Band Moments changes in comparison to more than 2 players, there it goes:

Don't Speak - 2x
She Will Be Loved - 2x
Take a Picture - 1x (lol, this song is long, why just one BM? )

Will gather more from BH if I get bored sometime.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnxk a bunch tidus. also lol @ Take A Picture for only 1 band moment. this song is gonna be all record i think. if all 4 players are expert guitar, i surely think its gonna broke 25mill easily. i scored in pfo over 800k on hard O_o if i remember well.

also, there's 3 BH songs that arent imported into GH5, i need to look at these one in BH before i forget em.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You meant 4 non-exportable songs, right? What you'll be lookin' for is: "Beautiful Soul", "Like Whoa", "Mr. Roboto", "So Yesterday".

Also, WOWZA at 5 BM's on "Jet".

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
You meant 4 non-exportable songs, right? What you'll be lookin' for is: "Beautiful Soul", "Like Whoa", "Mr. Roboto", "So Yesterday".

Also, WOWZA at 5 BM's on "Jet".

thnkx for pointing them. i'll check them tonight with my wife if she want to or i'll do voxtar on beginner.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played a few with my sister, here's some that weren't listed already.

Woman - 2
Love Story - 2
Bring Me To Life - 2
Fascination - 3

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
Played a few with my sister, here's some that weren't listed already.

Woman - 2
Love Story - 2
Bring Me To Life - 2
Fascination - 3

added. thnkx.

also

Plug In Baby - 2x
Send A Little Love Token - 2x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a few, assuming you're doing DLC/SH Imports too (sorry for any repeats):

Broken Beat & Scarred: 3x
Camel's Night Out: 4x
Cult Of Personality: 2x
Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits Theme: 4x
From The Blue/Point of No Return/TTRTS: 5x
Gor-Gor: 2x
Hark The Harold Angels Sing: 1x
Heir Kommt Alex: 1x
Hey You: 2x
Hot Blooded: 2x
Love Holds It Down: 2
Rock And Roll Band: 3x
Rock And Roll All Night: 2x
The Silence Is Deafening: 4x
The Trooper: 2x
Tomorrow: 3x
Use Me: 2x
What Have You Done: 3x
You Give Love A Bad Name: 2x
Your Face: 2

The single worst band moment I've come across is the third one in "What Have You Done" -- it's directly before a break in the song where there's only an extended sustain on Guitar, no drums, and no vocals. It lasts until the quiet acoustic part starts, but only enough for a couple chords and one or two vocal phrases at the most. Is there a less strategically placed one than that? Camel's Night Out has one at the end where there's no guitar or bass, but there's a drum solo at least.

As for your list, you may want to put which version of Disconnected that is, because there's one on-disc Disconnected and one DLC Disconnected. I assume that's on-disc, but you may want to specify anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smike wrote:
As for your list, you may want to put which version of Disconnected that is, because there's one on-disc Disconnected and one DLC Disconnected. I assume that's on-disc, but you may want to specify anyway.

good point there. i'll specify ! also, Gratitude has a band moment with no vocal/guitar, only bass & drum, so if you're 2,3 or 4 guitars, you're totally screwed haha.

also HUGE THNKX for all this list. i'll add them up tonight as well as this week DLC & 7 others i found on youtube.

EDIT: here's the list i wanted to add, again a huge thnkx to Smike for providing such amout of BM info. 28 in total

Bad Moon Rising - 1x
Broken Beat & Scarred - 3x
Camel's Night Out - 4x
Cult Of Personality - 2x
From The Blue/Point Of No Return/TTRTS - 5x
Gor-Gor - 2x
Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits Theme - 4x
Hark The Harold Angels Sing - 1x
Heir Kommt Alex - 1x
Hey You - 2x
Hot Blooded - 2x
Lifeline - 3x
Like Whoa - 1x
Love Holds It Down - 2
Ocean Avenue - 1x
Proud Mary - 1x
Rock And Roll All Night - 2x
Rock And Roll Band - 3x
So Yesterday - 1x
The Adventure - 1x
The Silence Is Deafening - 4x
The Trooper - 2x
Tomorrow - 3x
Travelin' Band - 1x
Use Me - 2x
What Have You Done - 3x
You Give Love A Bad Name - 2x
Your Face - 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smike wrote:
The single worst band moment I've come across is the third one in "What Have You Done" -- it's directly before a break in the song where there's only an extended sustain on Guitar, no drums, and no vocals. It lasts until the quiet acoustic part starts, but only enough for a couple chords and one or two vocal phrases at the most. Is there a less strategically placed one than that? Camel's Night Out has one at the end where there's no guitar or bass, but there's a drum solo at least.

Seven has a BM that goes over one of the breaks. No instruments play at all, and perhaps even no vocals.

Mother, Maiden and Crone x3
No One To Depend on x0!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smike wrote:
The single worst band moment I've come across is the third one in "What Have You Done" -- it's directly before a break in the song where there's only an extended sustain on Guitar, no drums, and no vocals. It lasts until the quiet acoustic part starts, but only enough for a couple chords and one or two vocal phrases at the most. Is there a less strategically placed one than that?

That's because band moments usually replace star power paths on imported songs.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Reakt00r PSN Name: Reakt00r
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulfurus wrote:
Smike wrote:

Seven has a BM that goes over one of the breaks. No instruments play at all, and perhaps even no vocals.

Mother, Maiden and Crone x3
No One To Depend on x0!

0x ???? are you sure about that. i've come, so far, with at least 1x BM per song minimum.

anyay i've watched a bunch of Elison's DLC videos last 2 days and came up with this

Cousins - 2x
Lonesome Road Blues - 2x
Broken Man - 1x
Who I Am - 4x
New - 1x
Our Song - 2x
Maiden, Mother & Crone - 3x
No One To Depend On (Live) - 0x

also, i am doing an excel sheet with all of them seperated by game WT/WT DLC/SH/GH5/GH5-DLC/BH. will be easier to see this way.

there's 423 songs to check (lol) and 92 done. this means 22% are done as we speak. it will be hard as no video are available either on youtube, or linked here. especially the WT & SH imports.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few of the obscure songs from EU Packs, I'll do what I have tonight and edit this because I'm sure no one is going to give you that data.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
I have a few of the obscure songs from EU Packs, I'll do what I have tonight and edit this because I'm sure no one is going to give you that data.

well, I could. i have all the WT DLC. but the GH5 DLC, i have none of these except the free one & the metal track pack.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh nvm then. Outside of getting the drum FC, I don't wanna play them again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: