ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Band Moment Information **Feb-Mar-Apl TP Added** 2011/05/04
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 songs added. BH is done. need to finish GH5 then jump on the GH5 DLC. i do not own them all yet,. but will do what i have and buy the rest soon.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jakeyboy15 wrote:
Do you feel like we do has 4 band moment phrases

4. What are you, kidding?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: LightSwitchTTM
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
48 songs added. BH is done. need to finish GH5 then jump on the GH5 DLC. i do not own them all yet,. but will do what i have and buy the rest soon.

can't you use elison's videos?
I'd feel bad for you to buy it all just to count band moments D:

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

can't you use elison's videos?
I'd feel bad for you to buy it all just to count band moments D:

elison dosent have all the videos up. plus im a DLC whore. so i NEED to have them all =)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

33 songs added. BH done (forgot an exclusive one) & GH5 done. now here's the missing list.

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Live)
100 Little Curses
All The Right Moves
Beautiful Thieves
California Queen
Cosmic Egg
Dull Life
Everybody Loves Me
Everybody Wants You
Fight! Smash! Win!
Fly Away
Freeze Frame
Girl's Not Grey
Guilty Pleasures
Harder To Breathe
I Was Made For Lovin' You
I'm Free (Live)
Lady
Laser Cannon Deth Sentence
Let Love Rule
Lick It Up
Mercy
Monkey Gone To Heaven
Munich
Panic Attack!
Pilgrim
Prodigal Son (Live)
RockNRola
Show Me The Way (Live)
Single
Somewhere In The World It's Midnight
The Geeks Were Right
The Missing Frame
Under My Thumb (Live)
When She Comes To Me
You Gotta Move (Live)
You Really Like Me

they are GH5 DLC. thought i could get them this week but had to pay off some bills before that. this will wait, so if any of you have them and could do some. that'd be helpfull. thnkx.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have most of those, it's just a matter of sitting down and playing voxtar, and actually counting.
I'll give it a shot tomorrow if I'm not up to anything.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this week's DLC added. thnkx to elison.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this week's DLC added. still need some GH5 DLC stated couple posts up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to possibly save everyone some trouble, I noticed that Band Moments in GH seem to work the same as Unison bonuses in RB. They appear if all 4 instruments have overlapping star power phrases at that point.

70 GHWTX FCs [54]
Hot for Teacher 500k [484k]
Hot for Teacher FC []
Scream Aim Fire FC []
RB1 FGGS [X]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MortisXAngelus
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaosLegend wrote:
Just to possibly save everyone some trouble, I noticed that Band Moments in GH seem to work the same as Unison bonuses in RB. They appear if all 4 instruments have overlapping star power phrases at that point.

hum i dont know how BU works in RB, but BM dosent work like you say. i did like 90% of this list in voxtar mode with no fail on and i let the songs play by themself. i never picked up SP and ended with BM all the time. they are preset in the game. i just dont know how.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I mean is, if all 4 instruments have an SP Phrase at that point, the SP phrase will be replaced by a Band Moment. This is obvious if you compare the number of phrases when playing in a band and playing solo. You will realize that you have less SP phrases while you are playing in a band. This is due to the fact that there are SP phrases that are replaced by band moments.

For those who do not know, a unison bonus happens if all band members in rock band have overlapping OD phrases. If all of them hit the respective OD phrases, they get double the OD.

In the case of GH, a band moment phrase REPLACES the star power phrase in question. Thus you don't actually gain SP from it, just extra multiplier. I realised this while pathing about half of Band Hero for a full band competition.

70 GHWTX FCs [54]
Hot for Teacher 500k [484k]
Hot for Teacher FC []
Scream Aim Fire FC []
RB1 FGGS [X]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MortisXAngelus
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sure there's SP in Band Moment in some songs. i remember seeing this.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huge update. reason = lazyness.

40 songs added. all GH5 DLC. should have dont this each week but yeah, i failed. still missing the earlier GH5 DLC. see excel sheet.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaosLegend wrote:
What I mean is, if all 4 instruments have an SP Phrase at that point, the SP phrase will be replaced by a Band Moment. This is obvious if you compare the number of phrases when playing in a band and playing solo. You will realize that you have less SP phrases while you are playing in a band. This is due to the fact that there are SP phrases that are replaced by band moments.

For those who do not know, a unison bonus happens if all band members in rock band have overlapping OD phrases. If all of them hit the respective OD phrases, they get double the OD.

In the case of GH, a band moment phrase REPLACES the star power phrase in question. Thus you don't actually gain SP from it, just extra multiplier. I realised this while pathing about half of Band Hero for a full band competition.

I realize this is from a while ago, but that's not always the case..

There are some songs (such as Everlong, I believe.. it's one of the Foo Fighters songs) which has multiple Band Moments where the vocalist has no phrases to complete. If it was just a case of always having overlapping phrases, that would never happen. There are other examples, even some from GH5-era DLC, but that's just one of them. I wouldn't doubt that a lot of them are where all instruments have overlapping phrases, but it's not a general rule.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I might contribute to a couple of the missing entries here.

"Laser Cannon Deth Sentence" - not a clue how you're missing that one since Elfson has a Full Band run somewhere, but that has 2 band moments in it ("Look to the skies!" and near the ending).

"Panic Attack!" - Having co-opped with someone in the past on this song, I can say that this one has 3 band moments - 2 choruses with them, and another at the end of the guitar solo.

I could voxtar some of the others and play through those that I share with Kire for more if you want

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: