ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Xbox Live Leaderboards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
insanewizard9  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Xbox Live Leaderboards Reply with quote

So to those who play on XBox Live, how long does it take for scores to update on the leaderboards? Also, since I just renewed my subscription, there are many scores of mine that aren't correct on the leaderboards since I didn't play them while signed into xbox live. I don't suppose there is a way to upload those scores, or will I have to replay them while on Live?

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, you need to be online for scores to upload... And since most of your scores seem to have been done offline, you'll need to do them again while signed into Live to submit.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
insanewizard9  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
Unfortunately, you need to be online for scores to upload... And since most of your scores seem to have been done offline, you'll need to do them again while signed into Live to submit.

I was scared of this. Oh well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: