ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
1/21 DLC - Metal Track Pack
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: 1/21 DLC - Metal Track Pack Reply with quote

The following songs are now up for score-tracking:
The 3-pack is available for $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points, or 550 Wii Points) and each track individually costs $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points, or 200 Wii Points). Available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace, PLAYSTATION®Network, and Wii™ Shop Channel.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

Last edited by psxfreak101 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These songs are wicked. Laser Cannon's visuals are awesome as hell... But I'll have a list of hheemm's Expert drum videos,. Given the GH5 X+ bug, they will be played in Band Hero.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

Last edited by Cyberwaste on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
toymachine  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full Band Videos (X+ Drums):

Twilight of The Thunder God
Still I Rise
Laser Cannon Deth Sentence

\m/ (-_-)

Last edited by toymachine on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just cant wait to play these. will edit when i get home with how awesome they are.

EDIT: holy cow. its been a long time since i played a pack over and over again. this pack is full of awesomeness. i recommend it right away.

Last edited by Cabanon on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
massi4h  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow quick video toymachine!

I don't know whether or not I should just get LCDS or get the whole pack.
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole pack downloads atm.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy mother of cheese, they charted "ragnarök" with the correct umlaut spelling in Swedish, I'm buying the pack just because of that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone bawws about the nerfing of LCDS and forgets this is the first appearance of blasts in GH.

OH BUT VISIONS HAS BEEN FCD SO THIS IS EASY SAUCE

EDIT: wow I underestimated TotTG. Definitely the song to push you to your breaking point.

LCDS is also by far the easiest 5* on X+. This is no fault of the X+ chart being undercharted. It's the fault of the X chart being wtf piss easy.

MercyfulFate  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:
Everyone bawws about the nerfing of LCDS and forgets this is the first appearance of blasts in GH.

EDIT: wow I underestimated TotTG. Definitely the song to push you to your breaking point.

LCDS is also by far the easiest 5* on X+. This is no fault of the X+ chart being undercharted. It's the fault of the X chart being wtf piss easy.

The weird part is LCDS is Rated 10, Twilight is rated 9. Yet with the charts the way they are, Twilight seems much tougher.

I still think this is a big screw up or something.

http://dlcquickplay.com/user/battlestarfire
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MercyfulFate wrote:
Yusuke wrote:

The weird part is LCDS is Rated 10, Twilight is rated 9. Yet with the charts the way they are, Twilight seems much tougher.

I still think this is a big screw up or something.

The blasts on their own are enough to put LCDS at 10. It's the first time we've seen those type of blasts in GH and even with the wider timing window theyre still hard as fuck.

I do agree, tho, Twilight should have been a 10.

And like I said, the easy 5*ability of LCDS is due to the X chart, not the X+ chart.

WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Expert and Expert+ charts for LCDS are a HUGE letdown. Double bass on X+ is undercharted as f*ck and nowhere near as hard as the real thing . Regular Expert seems like a very bad April 1st joke, they only charted 1/6 of the bass notes, what the hell?
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Wattershed  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome pack.

Got a 5* on LCDS whit Expert+ (The blasts at the end strained my neck)
Got a 3* on SIR. I suck at fast pedals.
Got a 3* on TotTG (After like 4 fails). I just try to spam my feet as fast as I can

The intensity levels are somewhat of a "WTF". They should "one up" the guitar on every song. LCDS should be a 9 and TotTG should be a 10 on drums. Bass seems low as well. But bass are overall a big WTF in GH5, with DYFLWD being a 8 and DWEDWN being a 4...
MercyfulFate  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wattershed wrote:
Awesome pack.

Got a 5* on LCDS whit Expert+ (The blasts at the end strained my neck)
Got a 3* on SIR. I suck at fast pedals.
Got a 3* on TotTG (After like 4 fails). I just try to spam my feet as fast as I can

The intensity levels are somewhat of a "WTF". They should "one up" the guitar on every song. LCDS should be a 9 and TotTG should be a 10 on drums. Bass seems low as well. But bass are overall a big WTF in GH5, with DYFLWD being a 8 and DWEDWN being a 4...

Yeah the bass is simple on LCDS, but it's quick and constant fast strums through Twilight. It's fun on Still I rise.

http://dlcquickplay.com/user/battlestarfire
JTHomeslice  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This pack is awesome on guitar. Never since Snow (Hey Oh) has my left arm hurt so much until Laser Cannon Deth Sentence.

Also, tried X+ drums. Still I Rise was fun and LCDS is like what. I'm so happy I passed LCDS on my fist try. I'm a pretty shitty drummer, so this is a huge accomplishment for me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LCDS HURTS SO GOOD. I see myself playing this song over and over until it stops hurting and it makes me 100x better because of which.
Still I Rise is hella fun too.
Twilight was a 5* too, a little repetitive, and I couldn't get the strumming down for the sounds-like-Valley-of-the-Damned chorus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: