Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Creating Custom Songs For GH3 On the Xbox 360! {Tutorial}
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xbox360Rob  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me it says template.dat is missing how do you get it i saw in that pic you had it in your folder
edit: the template.dat is in the folder but still says its missing
xILoneWolfx  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found that my problem is the wavs im using... what codec do i need to use / what do YOU use to encode them?
monkey103  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use Audacity to encode the MP3s to WAV its free and its really simple....

open your MP3 or other audio in Audacity, make sure its 44100 sample, 16bit, stereo.. (if you have trouble with this let me know)...

Then click file export and type the name of your wav...

You now have a correct wav file....

On this topic how many charts are compatible with this? I've tried about 30% of the active ones from the database and only a handful would actually work to make the chart files the others gives me a stupid BPM error which I ave no idea how to fix.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a problem, "FSB.XEN GH3 Custom 360 File Creator" says it could not find the file "template.dat" when I press "Get Song Length (in seconds) " and I do not get the option "Encode WAV Files to XMA".

Please Help!!
IaMN1cK  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOLFxONE wrote:
I have a problem, "FSB.XEN GH3 Custom 360 File Creator" says it could not find the file "template.dat" when I press "Get Song Length (in seconds) " and I do not get the option "Encode WAV Files to XMA".

Please Help!!

Try to name the custom wav files to '' origsongname_guitar.wav'' this fixed the problem for me. Or if that doesnt work you could alternatively extract the template.dat from the FSB manually
WOLFxONE  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem continues. can anyone upload the file template.dat?.
What happens is that when I want to do the manual mode, it happens that when I open these programs are closed immediately. Therefore I can not do any of the two modes.

Maybe if someone upload the "template.dat" work on "FSB.XEN GH3 Custom 360 File Creator"

Thanks
itztehmatrix  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOLFxONE wrote:
The problem continues. can anyone upload the file template.dat?.
What happens is that when I want to do the manual mode, it happens that when I open these programs are closed immediately. Therefore I can not do any of the two modes.

Maybe if someone upload the "template.dat" work on "FSB.XEN GH3 Custom 360 File Creator"

Thanks

Same thing is happening to me, i don't have template.dat in my MUSIC folder, and i cannot find this file and i need help. Can anybody upload it? or have a tut on how to extract it?
IaMN1cK  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The program is supposed to extract it automatically, you just have your files named incorrectly or something. If you cant figure it out you can just make the audio file manually
Rafaelo123  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why GH3 360 FSB.XEN file creator says "invalid format of input" ? It shows me that error when i click "Get Song Lenght". Help

@Problem resolved . WAV files have bad names.

Now another problem. Why when i click convert in "Custom Chart Creator" it tells me "Error reading PS2 Chart File! Extract the Files and try again!" ? HELP PLEASE
na0331332  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, I am so lost. I have to admit, i don't know hardly anything about all of this stuff, therefore i bow to all of you that do, but i just recently started creating custom songs for my pc version of guitar hero 3 and putting them into the game. So i'm getting really excited when i see your tutorial on how to put them onto 360. I already have feedback and have been charting like crazy lately. Is there any way you can help the "dummy" get started on this?
trojannemo  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys is there any way to get the .xma into .wav THAT ACTUALLY WORKS?

this tool has an option for that. I first tried it, after decrypting the .fsb.xen and extracting the .xma files without headers. the tool gave me an error about input string being incorrect.

so then I decrypted the fsb.xen, and extracted the .xmas using the built-in headers option. this time, this tool said it successfully converted all but one (the preview xma) to wav....but WHERE? it's no where the .xmas are, its not in the tool's folder, it's not on c:\...where did they go?

I've also tried towav, does nothing. no errors, no output. i've tried xmaencode, gives me an error. i've tried xmash, gives me a "failure" message. i've tried about 10-12 different tools that claim to extract .xma to .wav and it has yielded nothing so far.

this is using GH3 DLC for the Xbox 360.

any help would be highly appreciated. i've spent so many hours on this and tried so many ways...with absolutely no results.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TrojanNemo
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy hell is this giving me trouble. I keep having the same error you guys do where the program can't find template.dat and won't let me continue. I try to decrypt the fsb.xen I got from the ISO but FSBDecrypt just starts and immediately exits. Since it can't decrypt it can't extract and I can't get the template.dat I need. Can someone give me a dummy version of how to go from start to finish with decrypting and extracting a fsb.xen file so I can convert my own WAV file to an XMA and then put my chart in? I'm good at following directions, I promise; I just can't figure out why the programs can't decrypt and extract the fsb.xen files.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
thecakeisalie818  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuardianDemon wrote:
Just to let you guys know, im writing an entire nubz tutorial on how to do the customs. I have sent a near perfect V1 to mahoppiangoon to see if it is ok with him. (And i also have to entire re-write a certain section that i way screwed up, when i went back and read it).

Hey guy idk if ur still up for this, but I would REALLY appreciate this Noob tutorial. And if at all possible the part where it works on an unmodded xbox would be very nice too ^_^
skylerinman  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just having a chart problem, audio and everything goes fine, but every chart I go to open one it gives me the error "cannot open ps2 chart file" or something to that nature, it's really annoying, and I'm running it in a root folder with no spaces before anyone asks.
dclapp wrote:
Fork1 wrote:
I quit. This team is Deadhead6391s now.
you quit? so no more hacking YT accounts then?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: skylerinmanSH
RafiQQ  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, as 1st point said
"1} Click 'Open Original FSB.XEN File', select the 'original' FSB.XEN file your going to be replacing, and click 'OK'. "

But i have no idea where can i find an original FSB.XEN file.
Could any one help me, please?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: