ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
WCG GH5 TEAM USA QUALIFY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WCGGO  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: WCG GH5 TEAM USA QUALIFY! Reply with quote

Your chance to qualify for Team USA 2010 is quickly ending soon. There are only a few Online Qualifiers left and plenty of chances to compete in the WCG Finals. Participants who qualify will be paid to Travel to the event and will also receive a travel stipend, so hurry! Tournaments in Counter-Strike 1.6, WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Guitar Hero 5, Forza Motorsport 3, Tekken 6, and Carom 3D. The FREE online qualifiers will run each week through August and winners will advance to the US National Final where the top gamers will represent Team USA in the WCG Grand Finals in Los Angeles, California

What: World Cyber Games 2010 online qualifiers to the National Finals
When: April 5th - August 8th
Where: qualify.us.wcg.com
Games: Counter-Strike 1.6 (PC), WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne (PC), Carom 3D (PC), Guitar Hero 5 (Xbox 360), Forza Motorsport 3 (Xbox 360), and Tekken 6 (Xbox 360)

Don’t wait! Sign up now for your chance represent the United States and be a member of Team USA at qualify.us.wcg.com!
McSkinny  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about other countries? Specifically Canada.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
matt6662  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, thanks for letting me know. I was pissed because I thought I had missed my chance, now I'll know when to sign up

GH Thread RB Thread

[quote:a154c9c13e="Matt"]I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: