ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
AnubisGX - 1st to Grade 50 Xbox360, 139-8.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: AnubisGX - 1st to Grade 50 Xbox360, 139-8. Reply with quote

Oct. 26 - 1st to reach Grade 50 on Xbox360.

Mar. 13 - Lot's of 1st place Global scores

Feb. 25 - First to 50 million!

Feb. 20 - 1st GLOBAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 19 - 49 million!

Feb. 18 - Overall 2nd GLOBAL!

Feb. 18 - All songs top 10 global.

Feb. 17 - Overall 3rd global. All songs top 10 (xbox)

Feb. 15, 2010. - Overall score 3rd xbox, 4th global
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whew! Several hours of play because of consistent mistakes but I did my path. Now I can go play something else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
After hours of path experimenting and more hours of trying to execute said path, I finally did it! I don't mind messing up early, but it's really annoying to mess up near the end. Which is why it took me several hours of play to finally do it.

Note: 19 rewinds, FC +3 notes. You need those 3 notes to pull off the 19th rewind. =)

Last edited by AnubisGX on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:03 am; edited 18 times in total
x2fr  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know dude wtf!! I was showing my friend, I'm like checkit I'm 3rd... then there you were! So... in true rivalry mode I sat down & hello JayZ mixtape.. took 1st on the setlist too Pics to come.

Honestly with some of my recent runs, I think 2nd on xbl is attainable... Mast3rBall3r is out of reach tho... for now.

Wulfgrenade (real band)
http://www.wulfgrenade.com

The Gurn Killers win the Harrah's $10K Rock Band Tournament.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PsAmMa6YQ4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: x2fr PSN Name: x2fr
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be trying to catch you up. I got a lot of room for improvement on the "very hard" songs.
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

feb. 17, 2010: got back to 3rd overall xbox, but also reached 3rd global. All songs top 10 xbox.

Will try for all top 10 global. *looks at jukebox/dj hero. only one above 10 global at the moment.

only about 280k to catch x2fr.

If only I can fricken play beats and pieces better. That would be another 200k right there!
x2fr  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice man! I knew it wouldn't last

Wulfgrenade (real band)
http://www.wulfgrenade.com

The Gurn Killers win the Harrah's $10K Rock Band Tournament.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PsAmMa6YQ4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: x2fr PSN Name: x2fr
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to get off my ass and upload all my scores ;)

gratz
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall 1st GLOBAL!!!
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Masterball3r throw up his first score in over a month and realized he was getting nervours.

Holy awesome scratching, Batman!

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing that sucks is most top players don't post their scores. I think from PS3 Grimnir and me are the only active ones here, when at least 5-6 other names pop in my head that I see near the top of all the songs. Plus those that use hyper speed to get their scores aren't even recorded.
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well good luck trying to convince grimnir to stop being a perfectionist and start posting scores. I think he's trying to squeeze the living hell out of a song before he even posts it, lol. His path on paper planes/eric b was pretty solid. Gonna be tough to beat that. I bet he's doing rockit right now, lol. I'd love to see a rockit FC with hands!

Btw, why wouldn't people who use hyperspeed post there score? It is acceptable on scorehero, right?
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, managed to score 155k on Ain't no love/fuzz and them. Lol. I am gonna squeeze the crap out of this song. I'll make sure no one takes this #1 from me. =p
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnubisGX wrote:
Well good luck trying to convince grimnir to stop being a perfectionist and start posting scores. I think he's trying to squeeze the living hell out of a song before he even posts it, lol. His path on paper planes/eric b was pretty solid. Gonna be tough to beat that. I bet he's doing rockit right now, lol. I'd love to see a rockit FC with hands!

Btw, why wouldn't people who use hyperspeed post there score? It is acceptable on scorehero, right?

Honestly, a lot of ppl I'm assuming are too lazy. I know I am.. My Hyperspeed scores almost always beat my standard speed, but I'm so lazy and it means nothing to me if it isn't on the PSN Leaderboards. Most players don't use scorehero or care for it, so the leaderboard is what matters more to me. I have 5 songs right now that'd be #1 on PSN if our internet wasn't out, and because of that I won't post them here.

I have yet to get those high of scores again lol. Ppl are quick to claim "Liar" if they can't see it on a leaderboard.
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm the same way Casey. I was pretty excited about hyperdeck until we all found out it wouldn't upload scores with it on... now i use it as a sort of practice mode.. but for score I play with no mods at all.

As for why I don't have so many songs posted... it's not really being lazy as in "I'm too lazy to post songs" it's more of being lazy as in "I'm too lazy to play all these songs."

All of the songs are great, but it takes a lot to really path out a song. For starters, to know where all the rewinds are, you've got to full combo it.. that can take a lot of work in it's self as each rewind opens the opportunity for a miss >_<

I've got about 3-5 songs I'm working on now.. None of them top intensity. So you'll prolly see more entries from me soon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grimnir wrote:
Yeah, I'm the same way Casey. I was pretty excited about hyperdeck until we all found out it wouldn't upload scores with it on... now i use it as a sort of practice mode.. but for score I play with no mods at all.

As for why I don't have so many songs posted... it's not really being lazy as in "I'm too lazy to post songs" it's more of being lazy as in "I'm too lazy to play all these songs."

All of the songs are great, but it takes a lot to really path out a song. For starters, to know where all the rewinds are, you've got to full combo it.. that can take a lot of work in it's self as each rewind opens the opportunity for a miss >_<

I've got about 3-5 songs I'm working on now.. None of them top intensity. So you'll prolly see more entries from me soon.

Yah I rarely work on half of the top intesnity songs, I just don't find them that entertaining.. I do notice that each time I play them on different days my scores always go up, but it's nothing to make me want to play them nonstop. I've worked really hard on the DLC songs, and have FC'd them at least to the effect of my only misses being of course game based, and now I'm spreading out to others.

What I have noticed is that other songs that when I first was just trying to 5 star everything i considered 'to hard' to be fun are now a LOT of fun and it's like a whole new game

So you'll probably see more scores from me here soon too. I challenge you anubis to beat my DLC scores though ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: