ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
AnubisGX - 1st to Grade 50 Xbox360, 139-8.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try. I wasn't really doing DLC because they didn't count toward your overall score...right? Now that I met my goal, I'll tackle your scores. Try and tackle my Ain't no love/fuzz and them score. Been playing that song for a couple hours, lolololol! I'm pretty sure I perfect pathed it. I hope someone can prove me wrong though.
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnubisGX wrote:
I'll try. I wasn't really doing DLC because they didn't count toward your overall score...right? Now that I met my goal, I'll tackle your scores. Try and tackle my Ain't no love/fuzz and them score. Been playing that song for a couple hours, lolololol! I'm pretty sure I perfect pathed it. I hope someone can prove me wrong though.

I don't think I've played the first few sets since I got the game, SO BORING lol.
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not when you want to max them out. Which is what I'm trying to do. Lol.
Fedora  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnubisGX wrote:

Nah, then it's boring and frustrating.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
x2fr  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
AnubisGX wrote:

Nah, then it's boring and frustrating.

It's all three... haha.
155 rly??? fuck. I found the 3rd rewind got 148, but 155? bastard! I'm gonna figure it out. Also insane score on rockit... I'm not there yet, but the mil mil, 1.2 range is close.

Wulfgrenade (real band)
http://www.wulfgrenade.com

The Gurn Killers win the Harrah's $10K Rock Band Tournament.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PsAmMa6YQ4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: x2fr PSN Name: x2fr
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I brought Aint no love/fuzz and them up to 157k. Lol. I've also been pathing the other very low tier songs. I think I'll do the scratching the surface set list now. Lol. After that, I'll move onto the low tier songs.
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnubisGX wrote:
Actually, I brought Aint no love/fuzz and them up to 157k. Lol. I've also been pathing the other very low tier songs. I think I'll do the scratching the surface set list now. Lol. After that, I'll move onto the low tier songs.

I played it once, got 150k first time, and couldn't even stand to try it again. Talk about a waste of time :/
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaseyDDR wrote:
AnubisGX wrote:

I played it once, got 150k first time, and couldn't even stand to try it again. Talk about a waste of time :/

lol! A song will only be boring if you don't really want to play it.
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Managed to take back 1st place by squeezing the crap out of the first three songs of low intensity: Disturbia, Zulu Nation, and Ice ice baby. I played just these three songs all day. Super squeezing one song, then when I see I'm not improving my score, I moved on to the next one. I spent about 3-4 hrs on each song. Man, it was awesome.

I'm starting to get the hang of finding good paths. Although, I think it's gonna get harder when the songs get longer and there are more euphoria passes and more rewinds due to higher note counts. I don't think I'll be able to memorize all the steps if I were to try out a path on harder songs. Lol.

Up next: I want you back/semi-charmed life.
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude you need to quit claiming FC glitch ALL the time. if it is happening as much as you are saying (looking at your scores) it's not a glitch or it's probably you screwing up within the rewind. Your scores are high, no reason to try and limit them by saying "oh I fc'd it" when you obviously didn't. Just think of it this way, If you DO FC it later (a true FC as in 100% according to the game) your score will be higher. Great incentive
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to down on you anubis. I know you're a great player.. but I agree with Casey.

The rewind glitch is caused by your actions. It is caused by you rewinding after a note should have been hit, but before you hit it, then hitting it again before the rewind section ends.

I've been able to get actual 100% scores more often because I played around the glitch after I noticed how / why it happened. It does mean it takes more to get a great score.. but it's much better to have an actual 100% rather than faking numbers to get a 100%

I understand putting in your comments that it was really an FC. But putting in the wrong numbers... you see what I mean right?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grimnir wrote:
Not to down on you anubis. I know you're a great player.. but I agree with Casey.

The rewind glitch is caused by your actions. It is caused by you rewinding after a note should have been hit, but before you hit it, then hitting it again before the rewind section ends.

I've been able to get actual 100% scores more often because I played around the glitch after I noticed how / why it happened. It does mean it takes more to get a great score.. but it's much better to have an actual 100% rather than faking numbers to get a 100%

I understand putting in your comments that it was really an FC. But putting in the wrong numbers... you see what I mean right?

I don't even like the comment "true FC' because it's just an excuse really. Either you 100% or you don't.. plain and simple.

Same as you Grim, I play around the glitch.
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, 100% and FC don't mean the same thing. 100% has to do with notes hit. FC has to do with note streak. Plus an FC is subjective. If you watch me hit every note in the song without breaking combo will you say FC? If you say FC, will you then change your mind when the stat screen shows -1 note? What if the DJH stat screen was programmed to only show a max of, for example, 199/200, would you call it a full combo?

I understand about the posting of "false" 100%s and will change them if it bothers you guys. I will still say full combo on those scores though, because technically, I did.

Btw, a lot of people comment rewind glitch. Did I say it more offensively or something? If you look at my comments, there actually aren't that many rewind glitch comments. Your post made it seem like I say rewind glitch all the time. I only have 3 comments mentioning rewinds.

On a lighter note, super squeezed boom/tap 216/214 notes. =)
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as it says 100% IMO it's an FC. If it doesn't, it's not. a FC includes not only the normal song, but also the rewinds. If you mess up inside a rewind you didn't FC the song.
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah Anubis, I'm not trying to flame you. In the comments, go ahead and put that it was an fc. Because a full combo it was... but the 100% tag can be achieved by playing around the glitch. I know it takes extra effort, but just like squeezing a euphoria, the effort is what earns the tag.

Casey: A 100% and fc are different though... A 100% means you hit every note in the song. If you over-tapped and broke combo, you could still attain a 100% rating. A fc is not breaking combo from the first note to the last. Which in the case of DJ Hero and vocals in GH:WT means you could get a FC without getting 100%

Now really, this isn't a place to get heated though. It isn't allhopeslost throwing in actual fake scores... it's just a matter of tagging things properly for the achievements that were earned.

GJ both of you ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: