ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero FBFC Breakdown thread *updated with GH:WoR*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
werelord  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:

EDIT: added the GH:SH FBFC breakdown

Another awesome list. What's next? Personally I'd like to see VH to complete the WT-era and just because that game is under appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

werelord wrote:
WarlordTm wrote:

EDIT: added the GH:SH FBFC breakdown

Another awesome list. What's next? Personally I'd like to see VH to complete the WT-era and just because that game is under appreciated.

Thanks! I'm really not sure about RaBl's rating on drums, though... I might just end up giving it a 9,5 instead

I don't know which game I'll add next. I won't have a lot of spare time this week, but I'll probably keep adding games in order of release date after that.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure hope that this is for Expert, because Cowboys From Hell a 5 on drums for Expert+ would be totally off, seeing that it is not even FC'd by anyone yet.
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
If more people want me to give 10's to the top vox songs, I'll change it, but this is how I see it now.

I would at least give SCC a 10. At least on Xbox/Ps3. Wii/Ps2 is a different story because the engine is different.

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:
I sure hope that this is for Expert, because Cowboys From Hell a 5 on drums for Expert+ would be totally off, seeing that it is not even FC'd by anyone yet.

if it was on Expert+ he would have to give BaTH a 25, WAAAAAAAAR an infinity and HfT an infinity -2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:

General rule on SH: when the difficulty isn't stated, it's Expert.

WhYYZ wrote:
WarlordTm wrote:
If more people want me to give 10's to the top vox songs, I'll change it, but this is how I see it now.

I would at least give SCC a 10. At least on Xbox/Ps3. Wii/Ps2 is a different story because the engine is different.

Well, I can't argue with arvain, werelord AND you

Consider it... *glasses* done
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elScarecrow wrote:
WarlordTm wrote:

BOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIII
Working on VH now
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added the GH:VH FBFC breakdown (thanks for helping me out there, arvain and parz) + GH:M individual instrument FC breakdowns. I also restyled the OP a bit and made it somewhat fancier :P. I'll probably get to GH5 and GH:WoR sometime, but I'm gonna take a short break from this thread after adding the breakdowns for GH:SH and GH:VH gtr/bass/drums/vox...
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote for DE Bass to be a ten, commence!
werelord  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
Vote for DE Bass to be a ten, commence!

And, good VH list except Cathedral and Spanish Fly should be removed since they are only 1 instrument it's not really a band. Also Eruption should be given a 0 on vox due to them not existing. Otherwise once again good job

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
elScarecrow wrote:
WarlordTm wrote:

BOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIII
Working on VH now

BUH, BUH, BRING, BUH BRING THE NOISE!

Also, I'll echo what Werelord said, Cathedral/Spanish fly shouldn't be on the list. And if Cathedral stays on, then it should be 6 on guitar, 1 is a hugely underrated.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
I'll echo what Werelord said, Cathedral/Spanish fly shouldn't be on the list. And if Cathedral stays on, then it should be 6 on guitar, 1 is a hugely underrated.

LOL, Cathedral had about the most FC's in the game, so (without ever having seen the chart) I assumed it had to be one of the easiest songs... my bad

I'll get it off the list anyway, no worries
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added GH5; GH:WoR coming soon. When I'm finished with that, I'll do a total recap of all the ratings per instrument and make them check out cross-game so I can make a master FBFC breakdown
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would raise So lonely from 7 to 8 on vox
Other than that,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: