ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What are you playing right now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xbox 360: Rock Band. I cannot see myself getting tired of this game anytime soon. I can still see myself improving drastically

Xbox 360: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare. I love this game to bits. MW1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MW2. I played MW1 after like 2 months of playing CoD6 and I thought "I miss playing this game".

PC: Counter Strike: Source. Just a fabulous, never-ending game. Loads of game modes to try, competitive (Team Deathmatch, Hosties etc.) or theres the fun stuff (Surf, deathrun, minigames etc.)

PC: Garry's Mod. Such an awesome sandbox game, in which I do basically whatever I want, mainly build traps and kill myself

PS2: Guitar Hero 1-3. I didn't re-buy GH2 or 3 after I got my 360, and don't intend to either, so I'll stick with the original versions.

PS2: Star Wars Battlefront. Pretty much my favourite game ever. I sometimes play it on the PC as well.

iPod: Doodle Jump, Rock Band, Nazi Zombies

That's basically it. I sold all my handheld consoles (-iPod), and I with I could go back and play Pokemon Red again <__<.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
KrazyKidDaHustla  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS2- Death by Degrees
Xbox- Darkwatch
DS- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
GBA- Nothing, although Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones is in my DS's GBA slot
Wii- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS3: Battlefield Bad Company 2: One of the best first person shooters ever. The online is fabulous.
PS3: Rock Band: Sooooooooooooo glad I got my IONs
PS3: COD4: Owns MW2 in every way, M40A3 ACOG = epic win

Thats about it right now, I only usually play classic consoles if I have alot of free time, like on summer break. The next game i pick up will hopefully be Heavy Rain, looks absolutely fantastic.
Munzapoppa  

Location: In front of my PS3, feeding my addiction to Green Day Rock Band. NO I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS3
Rock Band 2 - For pretty obvious reasons

Heavy Rain - Awesome story, well worth going back and playing chapters again (plus I just got the pre-order DLC today)

Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition - Mainly trying to go for the platinum trophy as well as the DLC ones

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried the Monster Hunter Tri demo. Game is on Wii, though my post should make that obvious. >.>

Haven't played it enough except to react to the inclusion of timed missions on a demo. Okay, so this will be the series' first release on a Nintendo system in America, and they expect me to be able to figure things out well enough in twenty minutes to hunt down some monster? Uhhhh, sure.

I pulled it off, but it didn't go so well. I wish they would have given me an hour or more so I could mess around, or even an option to turn off the timer altogether.

Oh, and the camera. Seriously, not using the nunchuk's joystick and C button to adjust the camera angles? It's not too bad to adjust with the arrows on the Wiimote, but also not as easy to do as I would like. If it's easier to adjust with the Classic Controller, I'll get that.

I'll mess more with it in coming days. The concept seems fun enough and those flaws definitely don't kill it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS1 - Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. Far easier than the first (imo) but still very challenging and addicting.
PS2 - Viewtiful Joe 2/God of War/Frequency Very yum.
DC - Crazy Taxi(1&2)/SF3: 3rd Strike/MvC2 All very fun, and CT gives me my share of Offspring.

Last edited by clawmaster2 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Davers  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:

SNES: DKC whole series. i do that every year or so to keep in mind all the secret so one day my son will play and i'll be able to tell him all the secret stuff.

I love the first DKC My speedrun time is 42 minutes without cheats but not 100%. Still pretty close to a record. I even died 3 times. lol Just bought DKC2, so it should be here in a few days. Working on getting #3

Cabanon wrote:
N64: Mario Kart 64 & Super Mario 64. 2 of the best games ever IMO. the 4 players battle mode is a killer with my friends, it always end at 2-3 in the mornign and we're all like "wow already 2 ?" we never get bored of it.

Ditto on staying up late with friends playing Mario Kart 64. I'm 25 years old and we still do this. The game is timeless I tell ya!
danieldedaniel  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n64: Superman:P and sometimes some mariokart (wii n64 emu FTW!)

ds: pffff not really anything, im watching malcolm in the middle mostly on my nds, i don't really play alot of games on it, sometimes tetris or arkanoid but that's it

wii: Guitar hero fail edition (custom edition) and some other music games, will get SMG2 on release day!

PC: Just cause 2 demo with timer frozen! and GTA san andreas multiplayer, Team fortress 2, Portal, Half life
GenericName  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wii - Guitar Hero / RB2, for obvious reasons.

Wii - A variety of Virtual console games... I think I have 18 of them at last count? I love being able to play older games on my Wii. Currently playing Super Mario Bros 3, LoZ:OoT, and... I dunno what else. I'm stuck on both games, so it's getting a bit annoying. Curse you Forest Temple... lol.

DS - Fire Emblem : Shadow Dragon and The World Ends With You. Both really great games. How TWEWY isn't more popular than it is, I have no clue. Simply an amazing game. Also soon to be playing Pokemon Soul Silver. Continuing the tradition that a friend and I have of buying every pokemon game on release date (separate versions of course). Really looking forward to that one.

PS2 - Guitar Hero 1/2/80s, of course.

Wow, I need to play more games... I have like... a lot, and only play a few. Hmm.

EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still need an SNES

NES - Tecmo Super Bowl. The best football game ever imo, and the only NES game I have that still works

N64 - Not much right now, just 100%'d the Banjo games and DK64. Probably should go back and speedrun those

GameCube - Super Monkey Ball 1&2. Great (puzzle?) games. Who would have guessed these games would be so fun?

PS2 - Anything and everything Guitar Hero

PS2 - DDR Extreme. My main source of exercise when I don't want to leave the house

Wii - Animal Crossing City Folk. Cause everyone loves Animal Crossing

Xbox 360 - Assassin's Creed II. Not much to say about this game, except that everything is right about this game

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmoArbiter wrote:
I still need an SNES

NES - Tecmo Super Bowl. The best football game ever imo, and the only NES game I have that still works

Check out my fix your console thread in my sig to clean those games and controller. ^_^
Romanticide  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenericName wrote:
DS - Fire Emblem : Shadow Dragon and The World Ends With You. Both really great games. How TWEWY isn't more popular than it is, I have no clue. Simply an amazing game. Also soon to be playing Pokemon Soul Silver. Continuing the tradition that a friend and I have of buying every pokemon game on release date (separate versions of course). Really looking forward to that one.

Nice to see someone else likes FE11. Most people tend to be like "it's really bad" and never explain why. I enjoyed the game well enough, though I thought it was fairly easy for a Fire Emblem title. Controlling ballistae was pretty badass too, since I hadn't tried FE7 at that time. Wish more games used those units now. =[

TWEWY doesn't have the name "Final Fantasy" (or any other known name) on it, otherwise it would be.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:

X360: Decimation X - Absolutely nutty game. Its an Indie game. Here's a video of my best run. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssJwJr9wNg8

This game is awesome. Highest I've gotten is 986k, level 31. Really fun game, and hard as fuck at the later levels. Dodging bullets with no shields left = WTF.
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow, I will be adding one more game to the list.

X360: Mushihimesama Futari Ver. 1.5

\m/^_^\m/
Hak  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N64: Nothing yet, but I plan to connect it soon. Can't wait to play Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Mario Party 3, Donkey Kong and Goldeneye again!

DS: Animal Crossing: Wild World. Great game. Also replaying the Phoenix Wright series.

Xbox 360: Sonic & SEGA Allstars Racing. It's a great kart racer, with an awesome online mode Also playing Modern Warfare 2 and Guitar Hero (nowai).
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Der Hakmeister
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: