Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Weird dreams you had
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stumper93  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...I seem to have zombie apocalypse dreams ever once in a while....

The latest one I just had had no zombies in it at all....but we were still stocking up on stuff, etc.

Now...another one, I personally didn't have, but a kid at school told me this one. I don't remember it precisely but here's the gist of it.

Our entire school was divided between the USA and the Communists. We each had our own story/lives. Example, I was an American who defected to the Commies. One of the girls at school was my wife, etc. I ended up getting shot and killed by the person who had this dream. I wish I could have experienced this one!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any one have a dream INSIDE of a dream? Like, in your dream, your dreaming?

I don't know anything about it, but I remember waking up from a dream, and was like "whoa" but then I woke up AGAIN into the actual word. Shit was so confusing.
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:

I don't know anything about it, but I remember waking up from a dream, and was like "whoa" but then I woke up AGAIN into the actual word. Shit was so confusing.

dude that happened to me. i woke up and i felt inasnely sick, like on the verge of throwing up. i was so confused. although during the dream it was quite the experience
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few times I've dreamed that I've fallen off of like a 10 story building and survived. But the weird thing is, even though it's a dream I can feel my heart beat faster and get goosebumps

Oh yeah, and about a month ago I dreamed something that was SOOO funny I literally laughed out loud and my mom said "whats so funny?"

And one time I dreamed I met Undead at some major guitar hero get-together. It was weird/strange but cool.

Don't people wish dreams WOULD NEVER END??? I sometimes do

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
qays1991  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
Or back when I was a kid, I dreamed that every girls of the school were pregnant and I had to choose the biggest belly.

Sh*t that's funny man..

Sarg338 wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, it means that you're worried about something you're now going through, like something happened in your waking life right now, a recent situation...something along that line..

(It sucks that I'll never be able to play my own custom )
qays1991  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
Or back when I was a kid, I dreamed that every girls of the school were pregnant and I had to choose the biggest belly.

Sh*t that's funny man..

Sarg338 wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, it means that you're worried about something you're now going through, like something happened in your waking life right now, a recent situation...something along that line..

I just had this one recently. I have this pretty good friend, and my eldest sister, they know each other and they're both really into Anime. So in the dream I see them dancing and I can see my friend having a boner. The scene changes and now I'm jogging with three unknown girls, and then we stop to see three cars half-buried in sand, and we just watched in awe from on top of a hill.

weird....

(It sucks that I'll never be able to play my own custom )
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream that I couldn't stop focusing on my old mattress that was in my room. I had it two nights in a row. >_>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's definitely not as weird as some of the other dreams in this topic (wow FreeXBird, that was crazy!), but my probably weirdest dream was as follows: In my school, we get to sit down at the tables and eat breakfast before school starts. I don't ever eat breakfast (at least not there), but that's beside the point. Anyways, I sat down with my friends, but then I got up and left for a minute for some unknown reason. I came back to find my one friend in the chair I was just in; I then proceeded to randomly spaz out at him, jump up on the table, and throw my iPod touch at him as hard as I could. Then he was like, "Why'd you do that, man?" in kind of a hippy/60s guy voice. He just moved to another chair, and I sat down in my chair, and we all acted like nothing happened.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I had one dream where I was talking to that one Jimi Hendrix-like guy from GH3 while we were both flying around in one of my family's fields.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

once dreampt i was the magic school bus and my friends were on it. wasnt that show about science or history or something

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DarKRiffz87
Qarx  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarKRiffz87 wrote:
once dreampt i was the magic school bus and my friends were on it. wasnt that show about science or history or something

Yeah, The Magic School Bus was a series of picture books that was remade into an animated TV show. It was, ironically (considering the name: MAGIC), all about teaching science. Yeah. I watched it a lot as a kid .

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make ure you don't die in your dreams. You die in real life if you die in your dreams.
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuardianDemon wrote:
Make ure you don't die in your dreams. You die in real life if you die in your dreams.

This. I've had a dream where I was being chased, and I turned to see if they were still after me, and when I turned, the guy threw a butcher's knife or something, and I couldn't move. I swear, the blade was about a half inch from my face when I jolted up out of my bed.
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went around the net and found a few things, this had the smartest explanation.

Die in your sleep, die in real life.
CristianHero  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have dreamed this many times in the past, but not anymore. The creature from Darkness Episode 1 chased me and everywhere I turned, he is always there hiding somewhere, but looking for me. I owed him nothing, he just wanted to kill me for the hell of it. That thing isn't human, but it's very fucking creepy. If you want to know what it looks like, then play this game. Here it is:

http://www.arcadestreet.com/darkness-episode-1.htm

I still eluded him . I swear to god that one time in real life, I saw him staring out a window to look at me O_O.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: