Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Weird dreams you had
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheJackpotter  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Weird dreams you had Reply with quote

So today I had a weird ass dream: I went to a Tokio Hotel concert (that's enough to make it a nightmare) with another guy from Scorehero. He said "I'll only be there for 2/3 of the concert, I'll give them a chance!". I entered the place where there would be the concert and they came out of the spaceship they come out from on this tour (yeah, don't ask how I know that...) and then there was advertising for a bikini and Bill (the emo vocalist) was using it and he had breasts which made me be like "I fucking knew it!". After that, they were showing some random scores in Guitar Hero songs and I left after that. This is kind of a coincidence because there's gonna be a TH concert tomorrow in my city!

So, have you been having weird dreams lately?
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes i dream i'm Goku from dragonball z.....Enough said
Qarx  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@TheJackpotter:

@GuardianDemon:
Ha, you should watch Dragonball Z Abridged if you don't already. It's pretty funny . I know that has nothing to do with your post, but that's what you reminded me of.

Don't think I've had any particularly weird dreams, especially since I rarely either: A., have dreams, or B., remember the dreams. I DO daydream a lot, though .

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be sure to look up the abrigded after i finish off DBZ. So close to the end !!! Currently on Ep 264
Saru786  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dreams are really strange. I always have a dream about something I either talked about or watched that day.

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes I have dreams where I'm floating through space. that stuff's intense
ganondorf901  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else have dreams were your being chased but your legs JUST WONT FUCKING WORK? God I get those so much and they piss me off.
V0Lt4Ge  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuardianDemon wrote:

I had a dream that I was a Super Saiyan and I was throwing cars at people.

"Now, if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish... Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry - an absolute death machine."
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: V0Lt4Ge
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganondorf901 wrote:
Anyone else have dreams were your being chased but your legs JUST WONT FUCKING WORK? God I get those so much and they piss me off.

Lol, people chasing after you with pitvh forks and you can't run.

I hate the corridor...you know the one i'm on about....

And my mate said he had a dream where i had to beat the devil at GH and i was humanities last hope...I rofl'ed so hard that day

V0Lt4Ge wrote:
GuardianDemon wrote:

I had a dream that I was a Super Saiyan and I was throwing cars at people.

Lol, yeah, i go super saiyan 9
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the weirdest dreams...Like literally some of them seem to go on for AGES! And they have really good storylines too (the best ones I never seem to be able to remember very well though)

Anyway one dream I had was that I was in a boat with some friends on some random river on some random island when I saw a couple of bottles of alcohol in the water. Naturally I went to pick them but I fell in. Next thing I know I hear one of my friends screaming "SHARK SHARK!" so I jumped back in quickly and we rowed along this river as fast as we could with this shark gaining on us. We turned the corner of the river and suddenly the scene changed. I was on my local coastline on my own this time & instead of a shark chasing me it was a BIG ASS BEAR!

So literally I ran for ages, climbing over rocks & trying to hide from it, until I got to my nearest town with this huge ass bear gaining on me and I kinda lost it by hiding behind a wall on our harbour front (bearing in mind people didnt give a fuck that a 20 foot bear was walking down the street). Anyway I lost the bear and kinda ended up going to my friends house for a shower literally walking into his house & saying something like "I just got chased by a bear I need to shower". Then I woke up.

If you're thinking this is fake its not I swear to god. One it was quite recent & two I have really good memory for dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganondorf901 wrote:

I have similar dreams where I need to see something but I CAN'T keep my eyes open for some reason. That's really annoying as well.

I can't think of anything particularly weird off the top of my head. I'll edit in some weird dreams when I think of them.
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream that I was in a dark alley with all kinds of vents on the roofs letting off steam and fire escapes on every building, kind of like you see in a movie or something like that. Anyway, I was just walking through this alley which seemed to take ages. I swear I was in the alley for hours. Suddenly, and old man came around the corner and looked at me, and I woke up in a cold sweat and was screaming. After I regained my senses, I realized that the dream wasn't scary at all and wondered why I was so scared when I woke up.

Another one I recently had involved my friend driving a car with me in the passenger seat. He was just driving like a normal person, and I leaned over and said "Dude you are a really good driver!" Immediately after I said that, he floored it and put us in a head on collision with a semi truck and I woke up.
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So every once in awhile I have this dream where I'm working in a factory (like American 30's coal factory or something like that). I'm in an orange jumpsuit and organizing things on a conveyor belt. There is almost no light but all the other workers are in similar jumpsuits and they are all animals. We work and work until at some point a huge elephant crashes into the factory and destroys everything. He kills all the animals, leaving only me, and then he looks at me and I wake up. He usually looks like a normal elephant, but sometimes he has weird hairstyles.

When I was little this would occur whenever church ended with us singing "Rain Down," and when I woke up my hands would feel bony. Now it happens randomly and the bony hands thing doesn't happen.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, this is a dream I had a while ago. Very confusing.

Ok, so me, my brother, and my dad rented a cottage because we were vacationing somewhere. Anyway, it was a dark and stormy night. I went to bed, but I woke up. I was sleeping on a couch in the living room. The roof was all glass with the upper wall being a window. Just then a guy jumped through the windows up there, and landed 5 ft from me. I tried to kick him, but my legs wouldn't move (FFFFFFFUUUUU). Just then he pulled out an MP5, and started shooting at me. I turned my back to him and grimmaced my teeth, but nothing happened. I look, AND IT WAS A TOY. I yell at him, and he said "I just wanted to watch TV" (or something along those lines). All of a sudden it turns to morning, and I throw (literally throw) him out of the cottage. Outside was like part of the map Underpass on MW2, the part where there's the huge hill, except a river was at the top. Everything was in a sepia tone, too. So he's on the ground, and then he pulls a REAL MP5 out of a beer bottle on the ground (lolwtf) and aims at me. Just then I throw the toy at him, and knock the gun out of his hands. For some reason, there was a hobo (yes, a homeless bum) like 20ft away watching us. Anyway, I go to grab the real gun, and I shoot at him. There was no blood, and it sounded like a toy, but I still killed him. So now I had to dispose of the body. I turn around, and dump it in the river. Now I just hear this dominant voice say "TWENTY YEARS LATER". I'm in a spaceship, and there's many people watching me. I'm standing next to a king, who was an alien. He says a contest is going on, so we go outside. (Somehow we can breathe on the deck without spacesuits) Then he said "Let us join the 2 planets for everlasting peace!". (Our spaceship was docked on an orange planet, and there was a purple planet in the distance). Then he threw an object out towards the purple planet. What was the object? The yellow bird from Charlie Brown. Don't ask me why. So then like the dream turns into a perspective of a camera revolving around the bird, floating through space. The orange planet is in the background, slowly getting smaller. The bird passes the purple planet, and it throws a bomb at it. The bird continues on past the purple planet, still with the camera perspective. Then in the background the purple planet slowly gets smaller, and eventually disappears. Then it just slowly soared through space, and for some reason I just felt a feeling of insignificance like it's just traveling through a neverending universe. Then the dream ended. The whole thing felt like hours, and hours long. (But I woke up at 9am, went back to bed [had this dream], and woke up again at 10 something)

And yes, this bad boy is real.
Pas26  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the WEIRDEST DREAM EVER the other day. Everybody was cooking bologne, and for every hour that you cooked one slice, it was worth 10 more bucks. So everybody was cooking it. Then we all packed our own and went to the store, only to discover that if we wanted to sell them for 10$ per slice per hour, we had to convince the shopkeeper. A lot of people just went away, but then Natives American (Not sure how they're called in English) came and bought all of our bologne. Oh and we we're selling it in some kind of strange museum.

Or back when I was a kid, I dreamed that every girls of the school were pregnant and I had to choose the biggest belly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: