Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Weird dreams you had
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fhdra  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I had a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I had a dream today.

I had a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I had a dream today.

I had a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fhdra wrote:
I had a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I had a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I had a dream today.

I had a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I had a dream today.

I had a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

Your dreams are boring, man.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream about anal sex.

I am the 99%.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
ghp0wn3r  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
I had a dream about anal sex.

I am the 99%.

..... ^

Ya know, after thinking about it, i've come to a very accurate conclusion: Pieman is to dreams as Fl4re is to drunk posts XD

Fug wrote:
MOM is the easiest imo. The only hard part about the song is listening to it.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DRG Ay J4y
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last weird dream I had involved ponies and deception.

However, I do remember the next most previous weird dream that occurred to me.
Basically it was night, and I had to go to sleep. I tried to get to sleep for an hour, but it was useless because for some reason I NEEDED to play Minecraft. So instead of getting on my own computer and downloading it, I decided to take a long walk over to one of my friend's houses. When I was walking there, I walked by a pizza shop where a short mexican man was talking on the phone and several people were leaving too. It was also a cold night, so I was shivering like fuck. Anyways, when I got there I was greeted by my friend's mom. I asked if Zach was there. She then got him and brought him to the door so I could talk to him. I said, "Dude, can I play Minecraft with you?" He rejected because he needed to get sleep, but due to the cold night he was kind enough to let me stay the night. The same thing happened the next night, except when I asked to play Minecraft again he said I really should just stop playing Minecraft. He wouldn't let me stay the night again so I had to walk home. When I got back to my bed, to my surprise, I was actually able to get some sleep. I then woke up mid-sleep to my brother, and for some reason he had been worried where I was. I then explained to him all what happened and he gave me one of his usual lectures. Then I tried to sleep and I woke up again, but this time I actually woke up. (this is where the dream ended)

I think the weirdest part about this dream is that I don't even like Minecraft that much.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
ghp0wn3r  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a pretty weird one last night. I was driving home (I think from my mma class) and around a really sharp corner on my way home, some guy speeds by me from behind, scrapes my car, and flips me off (he had three hands, not too sure why). So i tailed him for a bit, but eventually lost him. Then i headed to the mall. again, not too sure why, but when i got out he was right next to me. Turns out it was a kid named mitch that's in my math class at college. Once he knew it was me, he drove me to a mechanics place and Chuck Norris fixed my car completely. I don't think he used anything but his bare hands. I guess that's what I get for eating a whole pack of oreo's at one in the morning :P

Fug wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DRG Ay J4y
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghp0wn3r wrote:
Ya know, after thinking about it, i've come to a very accurate conclusion: Pieman is to dreams as Fl4re is to drunk posts XD

That's not a flattering comparison for several reasons.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghp0wn3r wrote:

Yeah...I'm not seeing that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewinnerisgeeg wrote:

I think the weirdest part about this dream is that I don't even like Minecraft that much.
lies.

I haven't had a memorable dream for a long time, it's getting kinda weird.
ghp0wn3r  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what I think is the weirdest part about any dream? When you're dreaming, but in a light-ish sleep, someone or something wakes you up, and your subconscious mind makes it fit into your dream! It's crazy, i don't think I'll ever understand that stuff.

**EDIT: Sorry about the comparison, Pieman and Fl4re, i didn't mean anything offensive or cynical by it. I was saying it cause Pieman's posts in this thread are the funniest, imo, and Fl4re's are also the funniest in the drunk thread. That's all. Sorry again

Fug wrote:
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghp0wn3r wrote:
You know what I think is the weirdest part about any dream? When you're dreaming, but in a light-ish sleep, someone or something wakes you up, and your subconscious mind makes it fit into your dream! It's crazy, i don't think I'll ever understand that stuff.

**EDIT: Sorry about the comparison, Pieman and Fl4re, i didn't mean anything offensive or cynical by it. I was saying it cause Pieman's posts in this thread are the funniest, imo, and Fl4re's are also the funniest in the drunk thread. That's all. Sorry again

Its fine...I don't like Pieman, and I don't think Pieman likes anything that isn't Asian jailbait anyway.

As for dreams...I haven't had any recent ones so I'll mention one I had a while back (I don't remember if I posted it). Basically what I can remember is I had a dream I was in a forest and was attacked by small dogs with Lady Gaga haircuts. I kept trying to kill them with a shovel but they were invincible, and really violent.

There was a lot more to the dream but honestly, that was the most interesting part.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was writing a paper, so naturally surfing google results, and I found this. Rather interesting to skim through, if you've never learned about dreams.

It seems like I have a crazy amount of pre-deja vu dreams. Sometimes i feel like we are telepathic or something, that shit's creepy.
NU Grad 2015
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Its fine...I don't like Pieman, and I don't think Pieman likes anything that isn't Asian jailbait anyway.

I like trains.
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

I like trains.

I like vests.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an amazing dream last night, this was like all the really good dreams I had when I was younger.

I dreamt I was working for a NASA-esque type company and I was flying a spaceship on my own to go and investigate this random star for them. When I got very close to the star some weird stuff started happening to it. It started flashing blue really violently & had blue energy pouring out of it. Then wormholes started appearing everywhere and everything was turning all chaotic. I did what the company wanted me to do (document & photograph everything I saw....whilst the cosmos was like collapsing around me...) and somehow got out of there.

the next moment I was in my old secondary school since it turns out the company was based there. I headed off to meet the head of the company who had sent me out there. I met with him, and we discussed the voyage. He looked at the pictures and then started going on about how this was the greatest discovery mankind had ever seen, how my findings were going to revolutionize the future of humanity and how I was to be hailed as a hero for risking my life for these findings.

I just said to him "I don't want to go back there again, I very nearly lost my life up there" and he said to me that he understood, and as a thank you present they would give me a £1,000,000 cheque for my services to the company. At this point I was gobsmacked and accepted it.

The rest of the day was spent wandering around my old school waiting for the end of the day when I would accept the cheque. At the end of the day I couldn't find the guy, but I ended up being given the cheque by my old juniors school teacher (wtf?). As everyone left the building I folded the cheque up as I was paranoid someone would steal it. And as I left the school building, who should I see but the girl I used to be attracted to and hadn't spoken to for several months, little was said. I carried on and tried to find a Halifax to cash in the cheque.

I then woke up.

I FUCKING LOVED THAT DREAM YEAH!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: