ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
4/8 DLC - Fall Out Boy Track Pack

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
psxfreak101  
 




Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 2130
Location: Gold Coast, Australia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: 4/8 DLC - Fall Out Boy Track Pack Reply with quote

The following songs are now up for score-tracking:
The 3-pack is available for $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points, or 550 Wii Points) and each track individually costs $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points, or 200 Wii Points). Available on the Xbox LIVEŽ Marketplace, PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork, and Wii™ Shop Channel.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!


Last edited by psxfreak101 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Cabanon  
 




Joined: 29 Oct 2007
Posts: 4715
Location: Quebec, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full Band Videos

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
The Take Over, the Breaks Over
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
crash13  
 




Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 438
Location: Sanford, Fl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thing I did when I woke up was buy and play these songs.
_________________
"If at first you don't suceed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried." - Someone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address XBL Gamertag: crash53456 PSN Name: crash53456
SpellcasterX  
 




Joined: 06 Apr 2008
Posts: 1300
Location: ...Here?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pack, not afraid to admit it!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address XBL Gamertag: SpellDX
thespike  
 




Joined: 16 Apr 2006
Posts: 3190
Location: Illinois

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow they didn't ruin This Ain't A Scene with censoring, I'm amazed.
_________________
Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol.
http://www.last.fm/user/thespike
RB DLC Whore
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: snwns26
pie20spike  
 




Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: 112

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have LOVED the Fallout Boy cover of 'Beat It'. I know we got a cover (of a cover) with Ballroom Blitz but that was back in the Harmonix days but I guess with the MJ version already in Guitar Hero its not gonna happen.
_________________
My current goal is:

Complete all Rock Band 3 in-game 'goals'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Snoman  
 




Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and GH goes right back to releasing crap as usual, this is no way to follow up the legendary Skynyrd
_________________
Photobucket

Photobucket
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: XsnomanX PSN Name: Trueshadow000
FlorisJan  
 




Joined: 09 Jul 2007
Posts: 459
Location: Wakaw, Saskatchewan, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of that Take Over song, but the preview was good. Played all three songs, almost Sightread FC for whole pack. Songs sound great, charted great, plays great. Great pack, most definite buy.

Also, did anyone else get caught off guard with the intro of This Ain't a Scene on guitar?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Floris Jan
crash13  
 




Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 438
Location: Sanford, Fl.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlorisJan wrote:
Never heard of that Take Over song, but the preview was good. Played all three songs, almost Sightread FC for whole pack. Songs sound great, charted great, plays great. Great pack, most definite buy.

Also, did anyone else get caught off guard with the intro of This Ain't a Scene on guitar?


YES!
_________________
"If at first you don't suceed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried." - Someone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address XBL Gamertag: crash53456 PSN Name: crash53456
SpellcasterX  
 




Joined: 06 Apr 2008
Posts: 1300
Location: ...Here?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snoman wrote:
and GH goes right back to releasing crap as usual, this is no way to follow up the legendary Skynyrd

Well please tell me, what IS the way to follow up the legendary Skynyrd?

There is no way, that's how.

But considering how they rereleased Freebird, I think it's better to pretend the pack didn't happen at all.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address XBL Gamertag: SpellDX
Megashot  
 




Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 520
Location: Atlanta, GA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to absolutely recommend the Fallout Boy Track Pack. Three good songs by them, and they are really fun to play on Guitar. The drums sound like they are pretty challenging on "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race", much like how it is on Rock Band. But GH5's version is much better since it is NOT censored! I picked it up last night and I'm really liking it, well, since I do like Fallout Boy (although I only have one album by them, which isn't the one these songs are on).

One of the best track packs to come out for GH, seriously. Instead of putting the hate caps on, how about respect that not every week is going to have something you like in it? I don't think that GH DLC should be discredited also because they only release three songs a week. Sometimes it's better to get three quality songs than to get a whole bunch of mediocre songs.

Rock Band hasn't had any DLC I particularly like this year. Sure, you have the heavy hitters in Rust In Peace and the Jimi Hendrix albums, but the rest of the DLC has been a miss for me. Does that mean that it sucks? No, there's plenty of people who have liked 2010's DLC so far.

For me, GH has had spectacular DLC this year, for GH5/Band Hero. Keep up the good work Neversoft!
_________________
My Accomplishments: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93820

Proud owner of every Guitar Hero and Rock Band game! Rock on!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Cool223 PSN Name: Megashot
Yusuke  
 




Joined: 04 Nov 2006
Posts: 1662

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of the three songs, the only ones I dont have an FC on is This Aint A Scene. I dont know what it is, I cant keep up with the long roll.

Vocals are WIN too
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: x Yusuke23 x
OblivionKnight  
 




Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpellcasterX wrote:
Snoman wrote:
and GH goes right back to releasing crap as usual, this is no way to follow up the legendary Skynyrd

Well please tell me, what IS the way to follow up the legendary Skynyrd?

There is no way, that's how.

But considering how they rereleased Freebird, I think it's better to pretend the pack didn't happen at all.


I could easily come up with a hundred ways to follow up the 'legendary' (?) Skynyrd.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Davers  
 




Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4612
Location: In a van down by the river

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I scrolled through all of the DLC for GH5 tonight and I have to say it is some of the most diverse DLC out there. Neversoft has done a great job switching it up. Not everyone likes every genre of music and there is a little something of just about everything to pick from.

I, too, am not a fan of Fall Out Boy, but there are a load of people who are and will download these songs. People outside of scorehero download songs because they know who/what the artist/song is. Rarely is it because it's for difficulty. Especially if it's younger kids just looking to play new songs on Medium.

As for the LS pack, I love Freebird, don't get me wrong, but unless it was a different chart (which at first looked like it would be), then a different choice could have been made. Skynyrd has SEVERAL songs that could have been chosen other than FB. As for following it up, I say the Black Sabbath pack I keep reading about would be good
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Davers84
MercyfulFate  
 




Joined: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 401

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
I scrolled through all of the DLC for GH5 tonight and I have to say it is some of the most diverse DLC out there. Neversoft has done a great job switching it up. Not everyone likes every genre of music and there is a little something of just about everything to pick from.

I, too, am not a fan of Fall Out Boy, but there are a load of people who are and will download these songs. People outside of scorehero download songs because they know who/what the artist/song is. Rarely is it because it's for difficulty. Especially if it's younger kids just looking to play new songs on Medium.

As for the LS pack, I love Freebird, don't get me wrong, but unless it was a different chart (which at first looked like it would be), then a different choice could have been made. Skynyrd has SEVERAL songs that could have been chosen other than FB. As for following it up, I say the Black Sabbath pack I keep reading about would be good


I got the Fall Out Boy pack and I'm not a fan, but the songs are fun to play.
_________________
XBL Gamertag: BattlestarFire

http://dlcquickplay.com/user/battlestarfire
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Copyright © 2006-2013 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB