ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Un-FCd Songs on X and X+ Drums: 3 X+ FCs (SS, CiaM, DB)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Un-FCd Songs on X and X+ Drums: 3 X+ FCs (SS, CiaM, DB) Reply with quote

Since viola isnt really updating the thread much, here we are with Un-FCd Thread 2

Thanks to LethalFishEater for help with the new updated OP! I've taken other suggestions from the rest of you as well, feedback would be appreciated.

I'm looking forward to seeing some great things in here!

General Rules of This Thread:
  1. This thread is for the discussion of Un-FCd songs on X or X+ drums. Discussions that are permitted include strategies for Un-FCd songs, possible list suggestions and description recommendations, and for posts with proof of FCs on the list.
  2. Although posts with pictures of Un-FCd songs will be in here, this is not an Accomplishment thread. If its something thats on this list at this point, it's noteworty enough to be on their accomplishments page. Small congratulatory remarks can be made, but keep it to a minimum.
  3. Stuff can be FCd. Plain and simple. Impossibility should never enter this thread, or the minds of anyone going for the FCs anyway.
  4. Hasn't really happened here, since we're a civilized bunch, but use some common sense and don't flame/troll.
  5. If any of the Death Magnetic DLC is FC'd on GHWT or GHM (or maybe even GH5 lol), it will be taken off the list.
  6. If you FC any DLC song on GHWT or GH5, it will be taken off the master list of unFC'd DLC songs.
  7. It doesn't matter whether use the WT drums or the RB drums; if its been FC'd on either drum kit, it still counts.
  8. Due to the glitch on GH5, DLC FCs of these songs on the Band Hero engine on expert are acceptable.
  9. Songs that have an asterisk next to them are songs deemed to be of considerable difficulty and will require an advanced level of drumming ability (and occasionally, an insane amount of luck). FCing songs that have an asterisk next to them grant the use of banners shown at the end of the post.

I will start analysis of UnFC'd songs & set up how long a song has before it is put on this list when the only songs left are the epic list songs. You are still welcome to post your own analyses of the songs however.

Guitar Hero Metallica:

Expert+:

War Ensemble*

Hands down the hardest FC on disc, the fact that it's been FCd on X by ccmoose is still beyond my scope of comprehension. The song is littered with fast paced fills with incredibly awkward stickings. The verses are the classic thrash punk beat that we all know and love from Slayer, with fills thrown in for good measure. Each chorus starts off with triple kicks underneath a ride punk beat, which have been deemed feasible to abuse the timing window by playing them as triplets. Whatever floats your boat, if you hit it you hit it. Shortly after, tho, it breaks into full double bass, arguably the fastest double bass in any game yet. Head through another verse, another chorus, and a MONSTER fill, and you get the songs break. Slow double bass gives your feet a break for a considerable amount of time, but your hands still are dealing with fills in this section still as well. Once you hit the solo tho, halfway through that it throws you back into the fast constant double bass, and then WOO MORE VERSES AND THRASH PUNK AND FILLS. AND ANOTHER CHORUS. Unrelenting is the might that is War Ensemble. Whoever ends up getting this deserves something from Neversoft or something.

For more info on how to actually accomplish the non-straightforward roll fills in this song, ccmoose put up a video and I'm pretty sure he'd be more than willing to help you out if you're going for this monster.

Dyer's Eve*
Battery*

Guitar Hero Metallica DLC:

Expert+:
My Apocalypse*

Guitar Hero Smash Hits/Greatest Hits:

Expert+:
Cowboys From Hell (Live)*
Beast And The Harlot*
Raining Blood*
Through The Fire And Flames*

Guitar Hero 5:

Expert+
Scatterbrain*

Guitar Hero Van Halen:

Expert+:
Painkiller*
I'm The One*
Hot For Teacher*

Guitar Hero 5 DLC:
Expert:
Laser Cannon Deth Sentence*

Expert+:
Anything*
From the Blue/Point of No Return/TTRTS*
Guilty Pleasures*
Twilight of the Thunder God*
Laser Cannon Deth Sentence*
Afterlife*
Scream*

Imported Tracks GHWT Expert+
Overkill*

List of Epic FC's (As of the Creation of this List)

1. Brianstorm - FC'd by firescull537 on September 17, 2009
2. 21st Century Schizoid Man - FC'd by ccmoose on October 13, 2009
3. Scatterbrain (Live) - FC'd by ccmoose on October 26, 2009
4. Overkill - FC'd by Sulfurus (1st outro FC by WarlordTm)
5. Guitar Battle with Ted Nugent - FC'd by ElementofZero (GH5), Rtsdeathreaper (GHWT), and Sulfurus (X+)
6. Suicide and Redemption K.H. - FC'd by Path102 on December 23, 2009
7. Stranglehold X+ - FC'd by Sulfurus on December 22, 2009
8. Fight Fire With Fire X+ - FC'd by Ralph54 on January 09, 2010 (Sorry RustyWaffle, but he got proof first)
9. War Ensemble - FC'd by ccmoose on January 13, 2010
10. 21st Century Schizoid Man X+ - FC'd by XxbluedevilzxX on January 13, 2010
11. Loss of Control - FC'd by Bendover on January 18, 2010
12.Painkiller - FC'd by Bendover on January 18, 2010
13. Suicide And Redemption J.H. Expert+ - FC'd by jkiscooliest on January 19, 2010
14. The Day That Never Comes - FC'd by ccmoose on January 25, 2010
15. Hang 'Em High - FC'd on Expert AND Expert+ by Sulfurus on January 28, 2010
16. Twilight of the Thunder God - FC'd by Sulfurus on January 29, 2010
17. Beast and the Harlot - FC'd by ccmoose on February 18, 2010
18. Loss of Control X+ - FC'd by Ralph54 on February 25, 2010
19. Fade to Black X+-FC'd by strikebowler585 on February 28, 2010
20. Black Friday - FC'd by Sulfurus on March 4, 2010
21. Through the Fire and Flames - FC'd by ccmoose on March 12, 2010
22. Suicide and Redemption K.H. X+ - FCd by Yusuke on March 25, 2010
23. The Judas Kiss X+ - FCd by knightrocker33 on April 2, 2010
24. Hot For Teacher (VH) X - FCd by ccmoose on April 3, 2010
25. Guilty Pleasures X - FCd by Yusuke on April 21, 2010
26. The Silence is Deafening X+ - FCd by Sulfurus on May 1st, 2010
27. Space Truckin' - FCd by RTSdeathreaper on May 20th, 2010
28. Anything X - FCd by SuperSonicLink on July 3rd, 2010
29. Black Betty - FCd by Bendover on July 4th, 2010
30. From the Blue/Point of No Return/TTRTS X - FCd by WarlordTm on July 5th, 2010
31. That Was Just Your Life X+ - FCd by nealon14 on August 2nd, 2010*
32. The Day That Never Comes X+ - FCd by nealon14 on August 15th, 2010
33. On Broken Glass X+ - FCd by LegsLikePistonz on August 27th, 2010
34.Foxey Lady (Live) - FCd by SuperSonicLink on August 28th, 2010
35. Still I Rise X+ - FCd by LegsLikePistonz on September 8th, 2010
36. G.L.O.W. - FCd by Ptv987
37. Shortest Straw X+ - FCd by DemonicDrumma on September 12th, 2010
38. Caught in a Mosh X+ - FCd by LegsLikePistonz on September 14th, 2010
39. Dueling Banjos X+ - FCd by KnightRocker on September 15th, 2010

Full Game FC's
  1. First FGFC OF GHM BY ccmoose
  2. First FGFC of GHSH by ccmoose
  3. First FGFC of GHWT by someguy913, first 84/84 FCs on GHWT by ccmoose
  4. First FGFC of GH5 BY ccmoose
  5. Band Hero FGFC by ElementofZero and quade
  6. First FGFC of GH:VH by rtsdeathreaper

People on the List:
ccmoose and Sulfurus have each taken 7 songs off of this list.
Bendover, Ralph54, and Yusuke have each taken 2 songs off of this list.
Firescull537, ElementofZero, Rtsdeathreaper, Path102, strikebowler585, jkiscooliest, XxbluedevilzxX, and knightrocker33 have each taken 1 song off of this list.

Oh, and if you get an FC, and its put on the List of Epic FC's, you get this banner:

Thanks to Rtsdeathreaper for creating this banner.

Or you can steal the one hailz made for me in my sig. just host it yourself i dont need my photobucket dying <_<

Well that's it for now. Check often for updates and other stuff.

Last edited by Yusuke on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:47 am; edited 14 times in total
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are starting a new topic, I think some design changes are in order:
(Feel free to disagree with me, these are simply suggestions)

Personally, I don't think we need to list a game if everything is FC'd since well, this is the UnFc'd songs list.

Instead of creating a list to notate the "epic songs" just use something like an asterix next to the name, reduces clutter yet keeps basic function.

Some general formatting would be nice. Larger text/bold for game titles/difficulties. Make the epic list a smaller font, it shouldn't be the highlight of the page. Just some cleanup in this department in general.
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who got the first legitimate World Tour FGFC? Ccmoose?

Perhaps List Someguy913 with an asterisk and Ccmoose with first legit FGFC?

(Talking about Overkill here, btw.)

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often

Last edited by ElementOfZero on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
BobDole  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with llamaman2. Specifically:

Quote:
Personally, I don't think we need to list a game if everything is FC'd since well, this is the UnFc'd songs list.

Couldn't have said it better myself (well technically I could argue that both you and the original OP can't spell "FCed", but that's a moot point). The point here is that this kind of stuff:

Quote:
Guitar Hero World Tour:
FGFC

Guitar Hero Metallica

EXPERT:
FGFC

is nothing but pure clutter and should really be removed from the OP.

Quote:
Instead of creating a list to notate the "epic songs" just use something like an asterix next to the name, reduces clutter yet keeps basic function.

I also agree with this. I'm personally not a fan of the existence of the "epic songs" list, though I guess it is a good idea to separate the really hard FCs from the "cleaning up" FCs. Besides that the actual title ("List of Epiczorz FCs") makes me cringe due to the silliness/lack of seriousness inherit in the name. At the very least, you should re-title that section to make it look more professional. Yes I know we're talking about a video game here, but--- "List of Epiczorz FCs"? Do you honestly expect me to take that seriously?

The concept is good, but I agree with llamaman2 that it would probably be better off relegated to simple asterisks. However, this would mean that you would need to actually type up the full list of EVERY song that's been removed (including the "easy clean-up" ones) and asterisk the really hard (or as the original OP says "epiczorz") ones. This may seem like a big undertaking and it probably will be, but if you are truly dedicated to making this thread good you will be willing to do it.

This:

Quote:
Full Game FC's
1. First FGFC of GH5 BY ccmoose.
2. Band Hero FGFC by ElementofZero and quade
3. First FGFC OF GHM BY ccmoose (includes all Death Magnetic DLC)
4. First FGFC of GH:SH by ccmoose

is actually really cool; I'm glad that the original OP had this idea. You really should only have one name next to Band Hero, but I guess you can't help it if they both got it fast and you're not sure who did it first. If people know which one of them did it first though, or better yet ElementofZero and quade both came in and gave their times of FGFC completion, I think this small flaw could (possibly) be fixed.

About this:

Quote:
Check often for updates and other stuff.

Make sure that you actually post about updates. It doesn't have to be much, just "I removed (these songs) because of (proofs posted by people)." Don't make people guess when you update the OP. This might seem like common sense but I still think it needs to be said.

Quote:
Make the epic list a smaller font

llamaman2 you just contradicted yourself there...first you tell him to get rid of that list and make it asterisks (which I agree with and think is a good plan), then you turn around and tell him to make it smaller? I guess if he wants to keep the "Epiczorz" list there this is a decent idea, but I would rather see him implement a more drastic re-design (typing up the full list and putting asterisks by the formerly agreed-upon "Epiczorz" songs).

Quote:
Some general formatting would be nice. Larger text/bold for game titles/difficulties.

This seems obvious but I'm going to go ahead and quote it for truth anyway. The OP isn't terrible, but it is a bit messy, and could use some work in the general formatting department. Nothing too tough to implement; just try to make it easier/less confusing to look at.

If anything in this post comes off as dickish I apologize; I'm really only trying to help. I can't control what you ultimately do with this thread Yusuke, but I can give suggestions for improvement. By the way, yes I do realize that none of the OP's flaws are your fault since you really have done nothing beyond copy-pasting the original OP at this point. Here's to hoping you will be a better and more committed leader than the previous OP.

ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobdole, the reason Quade and myself are both listed is because we got it basically in the same 30 minute time period or so. There's some nuances with who really got it first, but since there was no race or anything I was just willing to call it a tie.

Quote:
... but I guess you can't help it if they both got it fast and you're not sure who did it first.

It was like two weeks or something after the release :P

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the points brought up wholeheartedly. At this point I am in the middle of moving into a new place, and my time is kinda diminished, but I knew the thread needed an update and an overhaul. Most of the copy-pasta was done just so I could keep all the songs that havent been FCd yet and not have to scour to look for them, but trust me, the thread will be getting an overall makeover soon enough.

Also, I think the "contradiction" you bring up is not the list of epic fcs to be replaced by asterisks, but rather the list of who was first to FC what.

Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps make it the "Notable FC" list? I think a list is a good idea, since if someone looks and thinks "woah X isn't on the list, who the hell got that?!" it's pretty neat to show it. The RB lists every FC that gets done, however since there are/were so many easy ones on this list at some point that they didn't really need inclusion.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:

Someguy had as much of a FGFC as was deemed possible at the time he FCed Overkill, so *imo* he has a legit WT FGFC and should be listed as the first to do so (if the WT FGFC will be included in this list, that is). Although, ccmoose should still be mentioned, since he was the first person to actually FC every song and get the first *actual* FGFC.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I've been asking in my thread, since I FC'd the song a few days ago, but who FC'd Welcome Home (Sanitarium) on X+??? Nowhere is it listed as unFCd, yet there aren't any FC scores on SH or videos available, nor have I found pics.

I'm just uploading my vid as "first documented fc", but I really want some closure on this >_>

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
ElementOfZero wrote:

Someguy had as much of a FGFC as was deemed possible at the time he FCed Overkill, so *imo* he has a legit WT FGFC and should be listed as the first to do so (if the WT FGFC will be included in this list, that is). Although, ccmoose should still be mentioned, since he was the first person to actually FC every song and get the first *actual* FGFC.

He also did it on 5 Lane >_>
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moose's FC of HFT put him up to 7 on the list.

Someguy's "FGFC" was regarded as so at the time, despite the miss on Overkill. He could have done it using SP, if he had known/thought about it. I don't feel that it is a FGFC, but it was accepted as such, so he should be given credit for the first.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ypjNCSKoc <-- Moose's HFT FC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK-OUW_FkcI <-- Knightrocker's Judas Kiss X+ FC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:
Also, I think the "contradiction" you bring up is not the list of epic fcs to be replaced by asterisks, but rather the list of who was first to FC what.

This, sorry if it wasn't clear enough.
ccmoose  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the GHWT FGFC:
I'd say give it to someguy. If Sulfurus had discovered how to hit the Overkill outro when someguy was still playing, we know he would have gotten it within a day.

CoalfieldRocker  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

put em both down for it. just note that someguy has the first FGFC but sulfurus was the first to "actually" FC overkill (even tho it ended up being less points)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 1 of 28

Jump to: