ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Un-FCd Songs on X and X+ Drums: 3 X+ FCs (SS, CiaM, DB)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just Fced Move It On Over (Vid Processing)

So what's left is Aqualung X(?)/X+, Bloodlines X+, Black Widow of La Porte X+. Move It On Over X+, Fury Of The Storm X/X+?

I'll see if I can finally snag Aqualung, the rest I'll leave for you guys :P

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
THABEAST721 wrote:
What makes move it on over on X+ such a hard FC? It pretty fast, but it is the same beat the whole time. Someone with good sticking technique could probably get that without too much trouble imo.

Yeah, that's what I thought too.....until you play it and get a 86%. Shit's ridiculous, and it's not the same beat the whole time. It's always varying to some degree.

Yeah I am not saying it is an easy song. I would probably fail it because I don't know how to hold the sticks right. But it just seems like someone like ibite or someone with good technique could be able to FC it with practice. People can get Blinded By Fear on RB without cheating, and that is incredibly fast. If they have the right technique, I don't think getting tired would be a problem; but I suppose it does vary a lot more than I thought it did after watching it the first time.
wambafat  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
ElementOfZero wrote:
THABEAST721 wrote:
What makes move it on over on X+ such a hard FC? It pretty fast, but it is the same beat the whole time. Someone with good sticking technique could probably get that without too much trouble imo.

Yeah, that's what I thought too.....until you play it and get a 86%. Shit's ridiculous, and it's not the same beat the whole time. It's always varying to some degree.

Yeah I am not saying it is an easy song. I would probably fail it because I don't know how to hold the sticks right. But it just seems like someone like ibite or someone with good technique could be able to FC it with practice. People can get Blinded By Fear on RB without cheating, and that is incredibly fast. If they have the right technique, I don't think getting tired would be a problem; but I suppose it does vary a lot more than I thought it did after watching it the first time.
I found the ghost notes extremely awkward when playing it, they seem to switch pattern quite frequently and always at a fast speed. Wahnthac and This is exile don't ware out my left hand, but move it on over did.
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to take a look at Move it on Over X+ today, to see what all the fuzz is about, and I've come to the conclusion it's really not *that* hard if you have proper left-hand technique... assuming you can comprehend all the different patterns.

I had two -7 runs, and my best streak was 1224... but I'm sure the FC won't come easy by any means, considering you can miss just about everywhere and you have to literally stay focused the entire time.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
I had two -7 runs, and my best streak was 1224... but I'm sure the FC won't come easy by any means, considering you can miss just about everywhere and you have to literally stay focused the entire time.

I haven't seen the X+ chart, but there's no way it can be harder than, say, the likes of WE or LCDS. It looks hard for the constant left hand swinging, but what do I know.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
you have to literally stay focused the entire time.

This.

That essentially makes it so difficult.

Also some of those drags are Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

mbnasir6  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
FL4RE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrtyv4tXfrs&feature=sub

LLP bat country x+ FC...jesus.

the thing is, he got it after only 6 fucking tries. i really dont know what the heck is gonna stop him.

One song he won't FC is Move it on Over X+
You NEED Hyperspeed to see all the notes in that note, and he doesn't use it
(waits for him o prove me wrong)

THABEAST721 wrote:

Blinded by Fear is pure speed. Which only requires the right hand.
MiOO is fast, technical, needs a strong left hand, and has a random pattern

chaosfreak07 wrote:

I haven't seen the X+ chart, but there's no way it can be harder than, say, the likes of WE or LCDS. It looks hard for the constant left hand swinging, but what do I know.

You should stopped right there. I'm getting a bit annoyed a people saying its not hard when they haven't played it, let alone SEEN it! I can understand WarlordTm, he's played it, (He's beast), so he won't find it too hard
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mbnasir6 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

the thing is, he got it after only 6 fucking tries. i really dont know what the heck is gonna stop him.

Umm... looks to me like he's using hyperspeed 3

Quote:
chaosfreak07 wrote:

You should stopped right there. I'm getting a bit annoyed a people saying its not hard when they haven't played it, let alone SEEN it! I can understand WarlordTm, he's played it, (He's beast), so he won't find it too hard

Not beast enough, apparently...

1st try today: -2
2nd try: outro choke -1 (video here)

I was sure I would FC it after getting really close during my first two runs, but my best was another -2, the others runs were mostly random misses. I also seem to hardly ever miss the same spots, but that's exactly the difficulty of this song.

Chaosfreak is right, imo, once you get the hang of this song, it's really not as hard as, say, War Ensemble. But maybe I'm just good at this kinda stuff... who knows
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
CoalfieldRocker  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao look at your signature TM, i'm pretty sure you're just...ya know....good at this game

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
mbnasir6 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

Umm... looks to me like he's using hyperspeed 3

Really? Its weird because he doesn't use BNS in RB, even though BNS = roughly HS 2/3
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoalfieldRocker wrote:
lmao look at your signature TM, i'm pretty sure you're just...ya know....good at this game

Haha, I actually meant this song in particular, since it's easily one of the most unique songs available on drums.
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crappy quality, I didn't have my camera today so I had to use my webcam to take a pic:

DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

Now do Pwnaphone.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job Tim!
That's amazing dude, I hope to one day even 5 star that song lol.

FL4RE  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And out of nowhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDsp4AzDft8&playnext=1&videos=7VgNtbG39lc&feature=mfu_in_order

I know he said he's not working on the full song...But he probably will eventually "for the fans"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 26 of 28

Jump to: