ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Breakdown of the Un-FCed Expert Songs (0 G, 7 B)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll download FB this weekend and grind the FC. I've seen the chart and imo, it's equally as hard as the SH version, and I've FCed that.

/dibs

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
ace5993  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's going to come up eventually so:

There's been no proof of a Cadillac Solitario FC (I FC'd it but didn't take a pic, no one else has FC'd it), so I guess you have to add that to the list as well. I'm not re-FC'ing that; someone else can go torture themselves with it.

/killjoy

I don't see why you need proof when the FC is actually being reported by the player who obtained the FC (and the songs is a complete joke compared to some of the stuff that's been FC'd already). All the controversy happened in the rock band thread because some people decided to report other people's non-existant FCs.

Again, I don't even know what is the point of this thread existing in the form it is now, all you had to do was draw attention to those songs and people will FC them There is NEVER going to be any song that actually deserves to be on this list.
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let love rule fc, pic in a min

edit:
Let Love Rule

there we are.

also, since it was on the bottom of the last page and I doubt anyone will see it now,

Elementofzero wrote:
As for Freebird, should that really count? If the exclusive DLC on the RB song was never added to the lists until an official release why would we include a Wii only track?

======================
ace5993 wrote:
There is NEVER going to be any song that actually deserves to be on this list.

Dueling Banjos wasn't released too long ago, and Modern Hits Theme, James Bong Theme etc I'm sure would all be consider "list material", although that's still purely subjective what you mean by that.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
BobDole  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the videos section (assuming you ultimately want a video of everything that was on the list):

Our Song
Do What You Want
Prodigal Son (Live)
(No More) Paddy's Lament
How to Handle A Rope
When She Comes to Me
Until the End
Somewhere In the World It's Midnight
Gimme Three Steps

Uploading those to YouTube was actually really fast, I just didn't really like cluttering up my YouTube like that (by that I mean that I normally don't upload 9 videos in one day, especially when they're all relatively unimpressive).

That's all of the FCed ones except for The Geeks Were Right (which I have never played) and Let Love Rule.

Davers  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE:

"Let Love Rule" taken off the list by ElementOfZero This leaves only two songs left to FC. I'm adding Cadillac Solitario to the list as the recorded 100% is not an FC but an overstrum. That is my bad for not catching that. If anyone else sees something like this, please let me know.

Also, after some consideration, I am moving up the time to FC a song from 2 weeks to 1 week. This will simply make keeping track of new releases being FCed alot easier. A new pack is to be released today on 2/15/2010. I will give the two songs on the list one more week before being added as well as the Fall Out Boy pack as originally stated when I created this thread. However, this next pack, Mixed Singles Pack, has just this one week. Songs will start to be added on April 22, 2010

ElementOfZero wrote:
As for Freebird, should that really count? If the exclusive DLC on the RB song was never added to the lists until an official release why would we include a Wii only track?

I think it should be included. Plus we have plenty of eligible people that can FC the song. It's just a matter of those people downloading and doing it.

ace5993 wrote:
There's been no proof of a Cadillac Solitario FC (I FC'd it but didn't take a pic, no one else has FC'd it), so I guess you have to add that to the list as well. I'm not re-FC'ing that; someone else can go torture themselves with it

You're absolutely right on that. I see now that the 100% is an overstrum and not an FC. I'm going to add this song to the list. I do want proof. Sorry ace. I know you are fully capable of the song but I'd like there to be some of evidence not just for me and you but for anyone looking at this thread. I do have the song, so I might give it a go and see what I can do with it.

ace5993 wrote:
I don't see why you need proof when the FC is actually being reported by the player who obtained the FC

See above. Plus the whole reason that happened over on the RB side. It's a safety step is all.

ace5993 wrote:
Again, I don't even know what is the point of this thread existing in the form it is now, all you had to do was draw attention to those songs and people will FC them There is NEVER going to be any song that actually deserves to be on this list

The point is to get songs FCed Sure most of the songs are easy but this thread will help keep track and make sure everything stays FCed like it should be ;) Plus we've had some difficult stuff released as ElementOfZero said. Dueling Banjos went quite awhile I believe without an FC and could have made this list. The only reason most of the stuff on the RB side makes it to the "List" is because of the engine. Otherwise there wouldn't be one on that side either right now.

BobDole wrote:
For the videos section (assuming you ultimately want a video of everything that was on the list):

THANK YOU so much! That is very much appreciated and helpful! You've done a ton for this thread already and I'm glad you are on board with everything being I stole your idea from the other side. lol Maybe Element can get us a vid of The Geeks Were Right since he has the FC. If not, I'll just have to keep an eye out for one to pop up somewhere.

I think that's it

Last edited by Davers on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we including bass in this as well?

The only score I can see for the Guitar Duel with Ted Nugent on Bass that is an FC has its proof removed from Youtube. The outro is kinda batshit insane. A small part of it hits 23 nps.

Thoughts?

Davers  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:

The only score I can see for the Guitar Duel with Ted Nugent on Bass that is an FC has its proof removed from Youtube. The outro is kinda batshit insane. A small part of it hits 23 nps.

Thoughts?

I did think about this. I might add it into the mix sooner or later. There are actually quite a few songs from bass that have yet to be FCed which is what originally kept me from adding them in the first place. But I'll work on making a list soon.

Would definitely give a variety to the list though....

EDIT:

33 Un-FCed Bass songs. Well, not documented here on SH anyways. I'll check YouTube tomorrow and add them to the original post in my next update tomorrow night. I'm too tired right now. Here's the list though. Does NOT include the Fall Out Boy pack which have no scores submitted for any of the 3 songs. So technically 36 songs for this list....

Code:

“Oh Yeah!” by Housse de Racket
“Stay Away” by Nirvana
“(No More) Patty’s Lament” by Flogging Molly
“Can You Take Me” by Third Eye Blind
“Cousins” by Vampire Weekend
“Do What You Want” by OK Go
“The Geeks Were Right” by The Faint
“Everybody Loves Me” by OneRepublic
“Gor-Gor” by GWAR
“I Was Made For Lovin’ You” by KISS
“Free Bird (DLC)” by Lynyrd Skynyrd
“From Yesterday” by 30 Seconds to Mars
“Get Over It” by OK Go
“Gimme Three Steps” by Lynyrd Skynyrd
“Love Holds It Down” by Dom Liberati
“Here It Goes Again” by OK Go
“Hi-Speed Soul” by Nada Surf
“Holiday” by Vampire Weekend
“Modern Day Delilah” by KISS
“Pilgrim” by Wolfmother
“Kings and Queens” by 30 Seconds to Mars
“Losing a Whole Year” by Third Eye Blind
“Mercy” by OneRepublic
“Never Let You Go” by Third Eye Blind
“New” by No Doubt
“Our Song” by Taylor Swift
“Requiem for a Dying Song” by Flogging Molly
“The Seven Deadly Sins” by Flogging Molly
“Simple Man” by Lynyrd Skynyrd
“Sister Christian” by Night Ranger
“Sooner or Later” by Breaking Benjamin
“Travelin’ Band” by Creedance Clearwater Revival
“We Got the Beat” by The Go-Go’s
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Geeks Were Right FC Video

I did a couple runs to try and re-FC Let Love Rule, but I keep missing on those stupid double purple note parts. I'll leave it to someone else to make a vid of that.

Yusuke wrote:

Thoughts?

I know I've posted this in another thread asking about TNGD bass, so I'll sum it up here.

There have been at least two bass FCs that I'm 100% certain of, myself and a friend who I had on my list a while back who actually got the first FC. In the other thread, I'm pretty sure someone else posted that they finally FCd it also (don't remember if they had a pic or not)

anyway, I just did it in GH5 to lay the proof to rest.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay Away Bass FC Proof (I has video as well, will upload later)
this song is a lot more difficult than I expected

(No More) Paddy's Lament Bass FC (quite easy)

Requiem For A Dying Song Bass FC (sightread)

The Seven Deadly Sins Bass FC (sightread)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll update at the end of the night. But here's the last Fall Out Boy song on Guitar:

Thnks fr th Mmrs Guitar (got a 100% overstrum on sightread)

Thnks fr th Mmrs Bass (no 6* because I accidently overstrummed after the last note )
ace5993  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, this will probably be my last post in this thread because honestly if I go any further I'll probably just get in trouble for flaming and whatnot but please be aware that this is not my intention at all. I'll just try to explain things from my point of view.

The way I see it there are two main problems with this thread. The first is the requiring proof part. I understand why it's there, you don't want any controversy, but looking at it from my point of view - I FC'd Cadillac Solitario and it's on the Un-FC'd list. How would that make you feel? Especially when it was the hardest song on this list (yes, I'm pretty sure it's harder than Freebird). I didn't know it was Un-FC'd when I first got it, otherwise I would have taken a picture. It was hard, but I have FC'd much harder songs and I don't take a picture of every single hard song I FC. Scorehero is primarily based around the honor system - why should this thread be any different? If you do require proof, at least change the title to "Pretty post of FC pictures of songs not many people have played". OK so maybe don't do that, but basically what I'm saying is that I have FC'd Cadillac Solitario and it is currently recognized by Scorehero as I am not banned, so therefore it should be taken off this list. So right now this thread isn't doing exactly what it says it is.

Secondly, the first person to FC X song is just a joke. I won't even try to reason against this, I'll just give examples.

Paddy's Lament - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Ol8fcn57Q
Our Song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUzfcrMLzY8
The Geeks Were Right - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv4yEBUY-bQ
How to Handle a Rope - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sIH9oqk5g4
Do What You Want - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQZpgBQVxQE
When She Comes to Me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LjO9A3ig9g
Until the End - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tRbmL4bjU
Somewhere in the World It's Midnight - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmqqPno26aw
Fight! Smash! Win! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj1-c7NNoPs
Gimme Three Steps - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B-a1SQ3C2U

Yep, there's TEN of the songs without documented FCs that had FC videos before appearing on this list. The only two that didn't have a video were Prodigal Son and Let Love Rule.

Well meh, I suppose that's it then. Bye.
Davers  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To ace5993:

Ok, I can see your point with your post. I'll sit down tonight and look everything up as far as timestamps go so we have a more accurate list. I was needing to do that for the Bass section anyways so I'll go ahead and do guitar as well.

Also, as for Cadillac Solitario, I want picture or video proof. Look at Tyler as an example. He was very capable of FCing TTFAF and yet he claimed he did even though he didn't. Not saying that you didn't but proof is always nice for a verdict. Plus, I just played my sightread of the song a few minutes ago and got -1 on it. I took the Outro into practice and hit it the second time I tried. It's not at all hard. Not sure if you are thinking of a different song or not. The Outro is the only "hard" part and it's easier than the spam fest of Sweet Home Alabama. No way is it harder than Freebird. Not even close.

Also, if you feel this is a pointless thread, I'd appreciate if you didn't post. There are those here on SH that do care that these songs, no matter how easy or hard, get FCed. That's the point of this thread. It's not to make a LIST. That's always secondary in comparison to getting the song FCed.
pizzashredder  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Does this help?
http://dlcquickplay.com/videos.php?id=832
Cadillac Solitario FC video from elisoncrz
Davers  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

Due to the controversy created, I've looked all the songs up for previous FCs. Any songs I might have missed, please let me know.

3 New Releases today (04/15/2010)

- "Gives You Hell" by All American Rejects
- "There's No Other Way" by Blur
- "Addicted" by Saving Abel

From OP wrote:
Big update on the thread since a HUGE chunk of the songs had been FCed beforehand. However, I have added Bass to the list that still need to be FCed and, yes, I have searched for videos for the FCs. I managed to find 13 of the songs on the list FCed but I might have missed some. So you find any, please bring it to my attention.

So I've removed the credits from the previous FC count since they were not the original FCs. This effects only BobDole (7 songs) and ElementOfZero (3 songs). I greatly appreciate their effort, however, in trying to help with this thread. I have kept their videos of their FCs down below, so please feel free to look at them and sub their awesomeness

My apologies to BobDole and ElementOfZero for their vain efforts (sort of vain anyways.....) I really do appreciate the work you guys did and hope you continue to help out
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so is the bass track to Freebird different on the Wii? If not, then it's been Fc'd multiple times.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: