ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Grand Total of All Possible FCs *drums added*
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: The Grand Total of All Possible FCs *drums added* Reply with quote

MODS:I'm adding drums and vocals so this probably needs to be moved...

Now that the series is over, I thought it would be cool have a reference to all of the possible FCs for each instrument. Bass, vocals, X+, and handhelds are coming soon.

Guitar Breakdown:

GH1-47 on disc plus 2 hidden songs
GH2-74 on disc songs, 10 of which are 360 exclusive, plus 24 DLC songs.
GH80s-30 on disc songs
GH3-70 on disc songs plus 68 DLC songs. Halo Theme MJOLNIR Mix can only be downloaded for 360. God of War - The End Begins (To Rock) can only be downloaded for PS3. The Dropkick Murphys Pack and Dream On are no longer available for download.
GH:A-41 on disc songs.
GHWT-86 on disc songs plus 158 DLC songs (this includes Death Magnetic).
GH:M-49 on disc songs
GH:SH-48 on disc songs
GH5-85 on disc songs plus 162 DLC songs, HOWEVER, Free Bird (DLC) must be FCd on Wii. If not, you are FCing the same chart found on GH:SH and therefore do not have a unique FC. The Free Bird (DLC) for Wii is a unique chart and is part of the 162 GH5 DLC songs.
There are 6 GH5 DLC songs that were not released for Wii and must be done on either 360 or PS3. They are From the Blue/Point of No Return/TTRTS, Guilty Pleasures, Lemon Frosting, Love Holds it Down, RockNRola, and You Really Like Me.
Killer Queen, Sweet Home Alabama (Live), and Rock and Roll All Nite do not count because they are identical to the charts found in SH and WT.
GH:VH-47 on disc songs.
GH:WoR-93 on disc songs plus 64 DLC songs.
BH-65 on disc songs.
DJH-10 on disc songs.

GRAND TOTAL FOR GUITAR=1223

Drum Breakdown:

GHWT-84 on disc songs plus 157 DLC songs (this includes Death Magnetic).
*Wonderwall, Ted Nugent Guitar Duel (Career), and Zakk Wylde Guitar Duel (Career) do not have drum tracks.
GH:M-48 on disc songs (this is excluding All Nightmare Long because it is the same chart found in WT DLC).
GH:SH-48 on disc songs.
GH5-85 on disc songs plus 160 DLC songs. Free Bird (DLC) and First Date are being excluded because the charts are identical to the ones on GH:SH (FB) and GH:VH (FD).
There are 6 GH5 DLC songs that were not released for Wii and must be done on either 360 or PS3. They are From the Blue/Point of No Return/TTRTS, Guilty Pleasures, Lemon Frosting, Love Holds it Down, RockNRola, and You Really Like Me. Also, Killer Queen, Sweet Home Alabama (Live), and Rock and Roll All Nite do not count because they are identical to the charts found in SH and WT.
*You Gotta Move (Live) does not have a drum track.
GH:VH-45 on disc songs.
*Cathedral and Spanish Fly do not have drum tracks.
GH:WoR-92 on disc songs plus 63 DLC songs.
*2112 Pt. 3 - Discovery and The Messenger do not have drum tracks.
BH-65 on disc songs.

GRAND TOTAL FOR DRUMS=847

As far as I know, this number is the same whether you're playing on WTDrums or RBDrums.

Drums X+ Breakdown:

GH:M-21 on disc songs.
GH:SH

Last edited by Kerfoot32 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:06 am; edited 21 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
dave0113  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you count Free Bird DLC for the Wii, and did you make sure not to double count Sweet Home Alabama (I think there is another repeat too)?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the Free Bird (DLC) chart the exact same one from SH? And why would I double count SHA? Was it DLC?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't double count Killer Queen or Rock and Roll All Nite either. But DO double count First Date as it is a different chart in GH5 dlc
dave0113  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Free Bird DLC chart is the same chart as Smash Hits for the 360 and PS3, but it is a new chart for the Wii, so it should be counted. The Sweet Home Alabama DLC chart if identical to the World Tour chart for all systems.

Last edited by dave0113 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:
Don't double count Killer Queen or Rock and Roll All Nite either. But DO double count First Date as it is a different chart in GH5 dlc

So KQ and RaRAN are identical charts?

dave0113 wrote:
The Free Bird DLC chart is the same chart as Smash Hits for the 360 and PS3, but it is a new chart for the Wii, so it should be counted. The Sweet Home Alabama DLC chart if identical to the Smash Hits chart for all systems.

You mean WT? What game was SHA released as DLC for?
dave0113  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHA was released as GH5 DLC as part of Lynyrd Skynyrd DLC pack. The problem is (and the same problem exists for the other songs mentioned) that these songs were already available as imports in GH5, so an identical chart in an identical game engine would be double counting.

Also, I think you miss quoted me. I'm sure I typed World Tour and not Smash Hits, the edit you see from my post was something else I changed, I think it was a grammatical error or something

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should count DM twice as it is different charts for WT and such. Also, did you count the GH1 DLC packs for GH2 360?
Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:
You should count DM twice as it is different charts for WT and such. Also, did you count the GH1 DLC packs for GH2 360?

This. They are different and need to be counted twice. Did DJH2 not have any guitar tracks?
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave0113 wrote:
SHA was released as GH5 DLC as part of Lynyrd Skynyrd DLC pack. The problem is (and the same problem exists for the other songs mentioned) that these songs were already available as imports in GH5, so an identical chart in an identical game engine would be double counting.

Also, I think you miss quoted me. I'm sure I typed World Tour and not Smash Hits, the edit you see from my post was something else I changed, I think it was a grammatical error or something

I did not find this SHA DLC on the leaderboards. I think you're thinking of the RB pack. And I did not misquote you. Don't lie.
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:

Done. And yes.
Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerfoot32 wrote:
dave0113 wrote:

I did not find this SHA DLC on the leaderboards. I think you're thinking of the RB pack. And I did not misquote you. Don't lie.

SHA isn't included in the DLC scoretracking due to the fact that it's an import but there was a Lynyrd pack that consisted of:

Simple Man
Sweet Home Alabama
Free Bird

Both SHA and FB were just WT/SH imports. Except Free Bird, as already stated, had a different chart on the Wii which is why there is score tracking for it (there was a whole thread on why FB was there for tracking but not SHA when the pack was released). Just so we clear that up
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
SHA isn't included in the DLC scoretracking due to the fact that it's an import but there was a Lynyrd pack that consisted of:

Simple Man
Sweet Home Alabama
Free Bird

Uhh the Skynard pack was Freebird, Simple Man, and Gimme Three Steps. SHA was in the Classic Rock Pack 3 with Jukebox Hero and Take The Money and Run
Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:
Davers wrote:

Simple Man
Sweet Home Alabama
Free Bird

Uhh the Skynard pack was Freebird, Simple Man, and Gimme Three Steps. SHA was in the Classic Rock Pack 3 with Jukebox Hero and Take The Money and Run

Oops, you're right. I bought both packs and just got them mixed up.
Blashyrkh  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: And The FC Grand Total Is....... Reply with quote

Is anyone actually gonna go for this? I mean, you'll need three consoles to begin with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: