Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The AP Test Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well then that's easy. That's okay I guess I could get like 15 MC wrong and still get the 5 according to some score calculator I found online based off of my other FRQs.

In other news AP Lit and Comp was pretty easy but IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I ALREADY GOT THE 5 ON LANG WHY DID MY SCHOOL FORCE ME TO TAKE LIT and AP US History was surprisingly easy. Expecting a 4 on both. Only physics left to go then I am done with high school woo

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
AP US History
i too was surprised at the number of multiple choice questions i was knowledgeable of

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At my school AP lang is an english credit, and AP lang is an art credit

Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im collegeboard LETS PUT 5 FUCKING RECURSION QUESTIONS ON THE MC FOR AP COMP SCI BECAUSE THOSE DONT TAKE 5 MINUTES TO TRACE THROUGH

FUCK

probs a 3 on comp sci, maybe a 4

AP statistics on wednesday, easy, 100% will get a 4 or 5, most likely a 5.

the thing that sucks about stats is that you can miss the stupidest thing in the FRQ's and go from a 4 to a 3 (each FRQ is graded out of 4). Also memorizing all of the assumptions are kind of annoying. also probability is confusing. but yeah 5 incoming.

AP Calc BC
AP Psychology
AP Biology
AP Physics C

all next year. can't wait. i heard physics is very hard but w/e.

also how can calc bc even be hard with YT channels like khan academy or patrickJMT?
PowerM3tal  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My World History AP test is on Thursday and our whole class is having an aneurysm over it. Not because of the multiple choice, but because of the comparative and change over time essays that our teacher grossly under-prepared us for. Luckily, WHAP is going to be so much more chill after the exam!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: powerm3tal
Fhdra  

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AP Government in 2 hours.

Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AP Lang tomorrow, stoked.

not really

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carltheshredder wrote:

not really

THAT SHIT SUCKED OH MY GOD
louster200  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josseppe95 wrote:
Carltheshredder wrote:

not really

THAT SHIT SUCKED OH MY GOD

That test wasn't that bad! Multiple choice... too boring to focus on. EXCEPT I SAW SOME GIRL MENTIONED BREAKIN' 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO IN THEIR ESSAY WE WERE SUPPOSE TO READ. And then I proceeded to laugh really hard to myself. Because Electric Boogaloo 2.

PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Language & Composition exam today wasn't that bad. My only regret was that I didn't have time to complete the third essay (argumentative), I had to stop halfway through. Despite that, I'm pretty certain that I did relatively well on the synthesis and rhetorical portions, so hopefully that should make up for the incomplete third essay. In terms of the multiple choice, I'm not really sure. The one regarding the interpretations of judges really threw me off.*

*Assuming we all had the same one. Louster clearly had the same one as mine since I also had a multiple choice layout regarding Hip-Hop and Breakin'.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
PowerM3tal  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

World History AP and I'm only getting more confident by the minute.

T-MINUS 13 HOURS

You know what? Scratch that, i'm on the verge of breaking down from all this studying for the past week while the rest of the school has had zero homework and zero studying to do. Luckily, I can rest after tomorrow and sleep all day.

I know the WHAP exam this year is different than last year's, but what were the COT and comparative essay prompts like? I'm not too worried about the multiple-choice section, and the DBQ requires little prior knowledge to BS your way through. I just don't want something obscure like "Compare and contrast Trans-Saharan caravan trade routes and Indian Ocean trade during the post-classical period".
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: powerm3tal
louster200  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="PuppetMaster9"]My Language & Composition exam today wasn't that bad. My only regret was that I didn't have time to complete the third essay (argumentative), I had to stop halfway through. Despite that, I'm pretty certain that I did relatively well on the synthesis and rhetorical portions, so hopefully that should make up for the incomplete third essay. In terms of the multiple choice, I'm not really sure. The one regarding the interpretations of judges really threw me off.*

*Assuming we all had the same one. Louster clearly had the same one as mine since I also had a multiple choice layout regarding Hip-Hop and Breakin'.[/quote
I'm pretty sure they're all the same. Yeah, the multiple choice was so... just up in the air. The last passage was hard to interpret and I hardly had any time so I probably did bad towards the end. I absolutely killed it on the 3 essays, and had a good 20 minutes to spare to rest my head.

Also, fuck the APUSH test and I better be getting a 3 or higher on calc!

CoolMotion  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was the AP Computer Science free response actually that simple or did I just fail it completely? Besides for writing the RetroBug class, I felt like everything was just basic stuff. I completely forgot GridWorld, so RetroBug was a no go for me; I just wrote a bullshit version of the method it asked for.
Fhdra  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently in the middle of teaching myself Macroeconomics. Exam is in 4 hours.

Josseppe95  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turns out the reason I found AP Lang & Comp exam so hard was that I was in the midst of having an allergic reaction to medicine I had started taking the night before. Fan-fucking-tastic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: