ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
5/18/10 DLC - Aerosmith Track Pack
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: 5/18/10 DLC - Aerosmith Track Pack Reply with quote

The following songs are now up for score-tracking:
The 3-pack is available for $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points, or 550 Wii Points) and each track individually costs $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points, or 200 Wii Points). Available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace, PLAYSTATION®Network, and Wii™ Shop Channel.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

Last edited by psxfreak101 on Tue May 25, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living on the Edge is the perfect example why it is a GOOD thing we get old songs in a new engine. The ending of that song in GH:A was so boring, now it looks awesome thanks to the sustains.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making vox vids tonight! The scatting at the end of Rag Doll will likely be bru-tal.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if anyone's making vids for youtube concerning this pack, then you're risking receiving copyright strikes from stage three records, or worse, account suspensions. Not even vocalists are safe this time, so you all need to think wisely about this one.

Having said that, i'm downloading as soon as i get home. I doubt i'll clear all 3 tracks in 1 evening like the past few packs, but i'll do my best.

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
dr00bles  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:
Well, if anyone's making vids for youtube concerning this pack, then you're risking receiving copyright strikes from stage three records, or worse, account suspensions. Not even vocalists are safe this time, so you all need to think wisely about this one.

I've never had an issue with any copyright infringement. The sound in my videos is usually far enough from the master track that it never gets caught.

Mostly, it's me singing with a little bit of the music in the background. I doubt anyone will care about challenging that.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is one of the best packs ever.

toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Disney songs should be out for Wii (Miley, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez) can anyone confirm?
kire  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can confirm that

Pieman on IRC wrote:
21:43 JustPieman2 Okay so
21:44 JustPieman2 Dave Mustaine walked into a bakery
21:44 JustPieman2 There was a Tornado of Rolls!
sora9090  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happen to the playstation 3 ? when will it be out ? !!!! i was so mad this morning that it didnt came today ! D :
Enginn  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney pack!

1st Documented & Sightread FC of this pack?
7 Things 1st documented FC
Falling Down 1st documented FC
Here we go Again 1st documented FC
sora9090  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happen to the playstation 3 ? when will it be out ? ! i will ceep asking this question till some one answers me i hate it when no one answers me at all.
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me say it right here and now - Rag Doll is really brutal on vocals, and it's more than just the ending. Watch out for the end of the second chorus - that is just chokesville right there. I'm lucky i got the tech FC but who knows if i can even get the real thing

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
dr00bles  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:
Let me say it right here and now - Rag Doll is really brutal on vocals, and it's more than just the ending. Watch out for the end of the second chorus - that is just chokesville right there. I'm lucky i got the tech FC but who knows if i can even get the real thing

I plan to belabor it tonight.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sora9090 wrote:
what happen to the playstation 3 ? when will it be out ? ! i will ceep asking this question till some one answers me i hate it when no one answers me at all.

I'm pretty sure PSN doesn't update its content until Thursdays, so this pack won't be out until Thursday for PS3 users. Which is weird that GH switched to Tuesdays because I thought GH did its DLC on Thursdays so everyone could have it at the same time.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Garbar05 PSN Name: Garbar
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I JUST SPENT 10K WII POINTS ON DLC YESTERDAY FORGETTING THIS WAS COMING OUT TODAY

EDIT: nvm bought 1000 more it's all good

Fun charts overall... Aerosmith and extended sustains go perfectly together :P I was also happy about the generally small amount of slider notes. Overall, definitely recommend this one.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs

Last edited by yksi-kaksi-kolme on Tue May 18, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: