ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 11 Leagues - Now Running!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silly  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd assume to go for squeezes on hard, while just trying to do as well as possible on expert...

Too much choice for me, gonna take a while to decide Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad to see leagues making a comeback.

Wouldn't have minded a GHA league actually, but I doubt there'd be enough interest...

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Yewb  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
vipergtsr7588 wrote:

I picked RB2 drums hard and RB2 drums expert. If hard gets dropped, then ill probably pick RB2 expert DLC.

Not to be a douche or anything....But this is what I was afraid of happening....how can someone sign up for Drums on Hard..AND Drums on Expert..

Because they enjoy both hard drums and expert drums...?

OT: I signed up for RB2XV (OD) and GH3X. Both look like they're (almost) certain to make it in, so it should be interesting. I'm going to need to start learning how to squeeze for RB2XV now
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im signing up for probably
-classic gh games (or whatever its called the one with gh1/2/80s/3) expert
-gh5 or gh2 expert

aand i might sign up for an omb league if one of those gets eliminated (probably ghvh omb)

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
shooter21198  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god I posted twice this year. Anyways +1 for GH3H time to redeem myself for what happened in season 10: ps2/GH3 disc broke mid season
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shooter21198SH
ShonSuperStar  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do all members of a band or co-op team need to sign up, or just the "Captain"?

GesterX - "This has got to be one of Wales' top 5 accomplishments of all time. "
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Shon Super Star
louster200  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap. That's a lot of leagues. O.o

And yay for the first week of leagues being when I'm gone at summer camp. lolfail. I'll just do them Saturday night yay. Can't wait for leagues again

VeryMetalChewie  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, could've sworn that the original list had GHWT OMB on there...
Oh well since there is no BH league, I'm disqualified from GH5 because I play on PS2, and Van Halen didnt get a UK release on PS2, I guess I'll have to flail away pathetically at Metallica
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty, gonna give this one a try. Luckily the leagues end the week before my wedding, lol. Not that I'll get that far anyway.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Munzapoppa  

Location: In front of my PS3, feeding my addiction to Green Day Rock Band. NO I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scheduling for leagues this year is good, right around the time when I get out of school. I'm signed up for Classic GH Expert and RB2 Expert Drums right now, may change it later.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up, I wasn't around for past leagues (or at least wasn't aware of them) so this should be fun

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShonSuperStar wrote:
Do all members of a band or co-op team need to sign up, or just the "Captain"?

It's basically like forming a Co-Op team/band for score submission. One person make the team request and all the band members have to approve before they can submit.
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeryMetalChewie wrote:
Hmm, could've sworn that the original list had GHWT OMB on there...
Oh well since there is no BH league, I'm disqualified from GH5 because I play on PS2, and Van Halen didnt get a UK release on PS2, I guess I'll have to flail away pathetically at Metallica

You can still play in the GH5 leagues on PS2 as long as you aren't playing vocals or OMB, the other instruments are completely fine

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And JC will add a link to the leagues on the front page, right....?

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zuqu  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
GH5 - Vocals - ExpertSolo league for vocals. Four songs per week, all songs will be from Guitar Hero 5 on Expert difficulty. A PS3, 360 or Wii version of GH5 may be used, exclusive/incompatible songs and DLC will not be used. Players of any skill level may sign up, and if there are sufficient signups, participants will be broken down into divisions based on skill.

WTF? Why no PS2? (I'm not angry, just wondering)

Quote:
RB1 - Guitar - ExpertSolo league. Four songs per week, all songs will be from Rock Band 1 on-disc songs on Expert difficulty. Participants may play on any version of RB1, exclusive/incompatible songs and DLC will not be used. Players of any skill level may sign up, and if there are sufficient signups, participants will be broken down into divisions based on skill.

Please note: songs must be played on the Rock Band 1 disc only, playing RB1 imports from the RB2 game is not acceptable.

Does the missing songs on PAL/PS2 count as exclusives?

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zuqu wrote:
Quote:
GH5 - Vocals - ExpertSolo league for vocals. Four songs per week, all songs will be from Guitar Hero 5 on Expert difficulty. A PS3, 360 or Wii version of GH5 may be used, exclusive/incompatible songs and DLC will not be used. Players of any skill level may sign up, and if there are sufficient signups, participants will be broken down into divisions based on skill.

WTF? Why no PS2? (I'm not angry, just wondering)
GH5 on the PS2 uses the old system of scoring vocals from GHSH/GHM, as far as I know. Thus the scores are incompatible.

Also,
YAY LEAGUES
So happy these are back, especially now that I'm finished with college for the summer and thus have far too much free time. I signed up for GH3X and Old-School Hard; I think GH3X is a safe bet to stay but dunno about the other, we'll see what happens. I'd consider signing up for a drum league if I had working drums (stupid yellow cymbal ).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: