ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 11 Leagues - Now Running!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a question, why were preliminary signups dropped, forcing us to sign up for a league twice? i had no way of signing up again after 6/5 before today... guess ill have to bite the bullet but really..

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RustyWaffle wrote:
Oh god dammit I was gone for the past week and I couldn't sign up again >.<

Hopefully there's gonna be another season...

xtremecarbon wrote:
i have a question, why were preliminary signups dropped, forcing us to sign up for a league twice? i had no way of signing up again after 6/5 before today... guess ill have to bite the bullet but really..

The signups were dropped in order to ensure everyone signed up was active and serious about participating.

But I do understand if you were out of town or had no way to signup again, so I've added you both back to the leagues you had originally signed up with.

I'm willing to do this for anyone in a similar situation up until this Saturday. Send me a PM if you want to be added to leagues that you were signed up in during the preliminary signups, and if one or more of those leagues were cut, you may suggest replacement(s). However, I will not be honoring requests to change leagues, or add new signups if you did not signup during the preliminary rounds.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

graymatterpdx wrote:
2003041 wrote:

Uhhh...I don't think you realize that in Quickplay all the songs are available from the get-go, so you didn't have to play to unlock anything at all.

There may be a lot I'm not realizing about RB2 game play since I'm accustomed to the way GH functions, but when I go to Quickplay, there are only about 20 songs available at the simple end of the spectrum. So I assumed that it takes a certain amount of career play to unlock "the good stuff".

And my original post was rather tongue-in-cheek, so cheers if you picked up on the tone and my bad if you didn't. I can't tell which of the available emoticons is the "smart-ass sarcasm" smiley.

Well, you can unlock them temporarily by using this code:

Or if you're using PAL or GHWT instruments this is the code to use:

Enter them in "Main Menu/Options/Modify Game/Enter Cheat"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks jcirri. You're a good man

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
think13  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Results? Reply with quote

I haven't been in leagues before - when can we expect week 1 results? I want to know how I did...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 am    Post subject: Re: Results? Reply with quote

think13 wrote:
I haven't been in leagues before - when can we expect week 1 results? I want to know how I did...

They are usually available to see at midnight EST on Sunday night. But, with this being the first week and all, it is taking them a bit longer to make all the cuts and such. They should be up at any time now for this week, and for every week from now on, it will only take until Midnight Sunday night for the scores to be revealed.

Goals -
45 GH3X FC's [X]
50 GH3X FC's [ ]
GH3X FG5* [66/70]
Come join my GH3 rivalry!
Need your "Leagues" fix? Come join the Summer Leagues!
Ky13  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Results? Reply with quote

think13 wrote:

I'm getting pretty antsy too. Hopefully the mods didn't get too overwhelmed.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Results are now live.

The league commissioners had finished their part for round one several days ago, and I take full responsibility for the delay on posting the results. For week 1, divisions had to be split and non-submitters cut, which combined with trying to understand and adapt the code that Deimos wrote for prior seasons, added up to a large sum of work.

The good news is that it's done, and results for future weeks should not take nearly as long. You should now be able to expect results within 24 hours.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks JCirri and all of the commissioners for working so hard on leagues for what is likely the final season. It's been great to participate in leagues again, even if all of the drop outs and lack of score submissions will likely put leagues 6 feet under for good after this season.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to apologize for not being around for this season even though I signed up.
TomTom  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only recently returned to scorehero after a very long absence, and was looking forward to the next league. Too bad it wont happen.

GOALS:

Get Scores for other games in database ()

Get working copies of all old ps2 games ()

Get back on the FC Jordan path ()
illiniguy  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, is there any news about the possibility of the leagues returning for Season 12?
Predator  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is there no guitar hero drums?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Predator wrote:

They got voted out due to there not being enough people who signed up. It was explained when they first drew up leagues.

EDIT: *puts on half of a ninja mask*

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!

Last edited by voidedalive2x on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Predator wrote:

they werent popular enough to warrant any leagues, same with GH bass and GH vocals, and even if they were on leagues ended a while ago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: