ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Hero 2 Is Coming in October! (Gaga, Deadmau5, Chem. Bros)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDaWg wrote:
Tomorrow should be fun
...why do you say that? DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T??

Damn you mDawg for getting inside info on all these things >_< lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea where to post this without starting a new thread so...
http://theherofeed.com/730/dj-hero-2-dlc-not-just-music/

Downloadable venues and DJ's? FUCK YES.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thespike wrote:

Doesn't mean it'll definitely happen. Remember in DJ Hero 1 we were promised freestyle sample downloads and character equipment. Never happened.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight launch tonight!

I was wondering if the DJ Hero 2 $99 bundle is the cheapest way to get a new turntable or not. That's $40 for one and I believe everywhere else I looked was $60. I'll probably pick up the bundle unless anyone has some links to really cheap DJ Hero 1 bundles or turntables they'd like to share.
Fedora  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will say this - if the turntables are the ones they gave us at the event (and mDaWg cause he's mDaWg) are the same ones in the package, they're sturdy editions of the renegade decks. Everything's a little heavier, from the crossfader to the platter.

IIRC I believe the DJ Hero 1 game will be packaged with one of the combination DJH2.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
Fedora  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDaWg wrote:
thespike wrote:

Doesn't mean it'll definitely happen. Remember in DJ Hero 1 we were promised freestyle sample downloads and character equipment. Never happened.

The megamixes are confirmed iirc.

y0tube  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
I will say this - if the turntables are the ones they gave us at the event (and mDaWg cause he's mDaWg) are the same ones in the package, they're sturdy editions of the renegade decks. Everything's a little heavier, from the crossfader to the platter.

IIRC I believe the DJ Hero 1 game will be packaged with one of the combination DJH2.

so did you like them more than the current turntable controllers that have been out? i will probly base my decision on your opinion, whether i get party bundle or not considering i have 2 regular controllers and 1 renegade.
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my friends in Tampa just got his copy, i WAS going to go to a Gamestop Midnight Launch for Fallout New Vegas to pick it up....buuuuuut i didn't have a ride to go so i'll just pick it up in the morning

Pretty stoked to see how the Party Bundle turntables are

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turntable feels almost the same for me, the crossfader seems to slide out of it's magic spot in the middle a tiny bit more easily which I'm not sure is good or bad yet. Enjoying the game, through the first venue.

I was the only one at midnight launch getting DJ Hero 2 lol, 2 people got EA MMA, one person got Naruto or something and about 14 people got Fallout.
kryptonitejesus  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is the calibration on DJ Hero 2? I could never find the sweet spot on any of my televisions, many of which are regular tube tvs.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: i am jesus bro PSN Name: silentscream51
Hafkie  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryptonitejesus wrote:
How is the calibration on DJ Hero 2? I could never find the sweet spot on any of my televisions, many of which are regular tube tvs.

It uses a completely new method which has you alter the calibration with the effects dial while notes are falling down the highway.

It's wonderful. Just wonderful.
NMC2008  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to pick up my copy in 30 minutes.
Fedora  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I like the renegade/new white and grey style ones better, I'm using mine for now at least. But if you like a lighter platte for fast scratching, by all means play with the old one.

I ended up waiting in a Wal-Mart for an hour while some very confused people from hardware tried to find what everyone was there for, still packed away into the shipping boxes. After distributing several Fallouts and an MMA, they had found the PS3 and Wii copies but no 360. 55 Copies, vanished from the storeroom.

I went to another Wal-Mart closer to my house and got the one turntable bundle because they didnt have the standalone game. I can confirm this is the DJH1 turntable in this bundle.

I slept all of 30 minutes last night, worked a 12 hour day, and now I'm installing so I can play all night. If anyone wants a battle tonight invite me. This game is so goddamn awesome.

kryptonitejesus  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
I think I like the renegade/new white and grey style ones better, I'm using mine for now at least. But if you like a lighter platte for fast scratching, by all means play with the old one.

I ended up waiting in a Wal-Mart for an hour while some very confused people from hardware tried to find what everyone was there for, still packed away into the shipping boxes. After distributing several Fallouts and an MMA, they had found the PS3 and Wii copies but no 360. 55 Copies, vanished from the storeroom.

I went to another Wal-Mart closer to my house and got the one turntable bundle because they didnt have the standalone game. I can confirm this is the DJH1 turntable in this bundle.

I slept all of 30 minutes last night, worked a 12 hour day, and now I'm installing so I can play all night. If anyone wants a battle tonight invite me. This game is so goddamn awesome.
Damn, that sucks about heading out to make a stop and not being able to get it at first, glad to see you got it though. Oh and BTW that was me who added you on XBL= i am jesus bro
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: i am jesus bro PSN Name: silentscream51
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Day:

Woke up this morning at 8:30 am

Made me some scrambled eggs, drank some OJ, and i proceeded to wait for my sister-in-law to get back from work on her break to take me to Gamestop to pick it up.

Got to Gamestop 30 minutes after it opened, waited in line behind 5 people, got to the counter, paid the dude the money, DJ Hero 2 Party Bundle gets + PUMA bag (which i have to say is a REALLY REALLY nice bag, and it's good quality too...amazingly :P)

Got back home, waited for my brother to finish his MW2 round. Turned on DJH1 to get the Trophy for local DJ VS. DJ. Got it. Happy time. Switched to DJ Hero 2.

Until this point, i have been playing that game alone for...close to 12 hours now...TOTALLY WORTH IT.

I've been using the Black DJ Hero controller a lot, might not use the White one for a while...i also got used to the new turntable quick.

Galvanize is a bitch, but i managed a 5* from it. War VS. Waters of Nazareth is the most bad-ass mix i have ever played in all of DJ Hero...i need someone to put a video of this mix on Youtube NAOW plz :3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: