ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH3 Guitar/Bass Co-Op League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEVINSTATER  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

needs moar results and less lay down lol

FC TWiE [X]
FC ttl [X]

Maybe start playing again [ ]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DEVINSTATER
xbillax  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason I just dont like how GH3 on PS2 works... feels like no matter how much I whammy there's always something I miss

Well anyway, I hope me and Boffe did decent in Week 1 :p

Good luck this week
GH5 00/85 - GHVH 00/47 - GHWoR 00/93 - GHL 00/42
acatisfinetoo  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still no scores, eh?

to anyone who did leagues in past years: do you know how much longer we should expect to wait?
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acatisfinetoo wrote:
still no scores, eh?

to anyone who did leagues in past years: do you know how much longer we should expect to wait?

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=556797&highlight=#556797

I assure you no one forgot about results. They will be up soon, but JC has to sleep every once in a while.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Yewb  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey; just wanted to apologise for not submitting last week. Mike confused the deadline with the next day and we didn't get round to it in the end. Not that I'm pinning the blame on him at all, it's just what happened. So, yeah, sorry about that
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
Netnabi4  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does anyone want to throw the HMWYBS path out there now that the week is over? or the solo activation just really difficult.
xbillax  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow there was more competition in this league than I thought!

I'm guessing me and Boffe need to step up our game, after landing 6th on round 1! :O

(I blame PS2 for being stupid at sqeezing and whammying at GH3!)
GH5 00/85 - GHVH 00/47 - GHWoR 00/93 - GHL 00/42
zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Netnabi4 wrote:
So does anyone want to throw the HMWYBS path out there now that the week is over? or the solo activation just really difficult.

Yeah, our team got first with Undeadfil's path plus the changes I described in this post. Other than the solo activations, which can be tricky, it's really just paying attention to hitting all your back ends and getting good ticks. I'm a bit surprised that nobody even got close to us <_<
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you guys know there was a slight bug in the coop results. The rankings were correct, but the actual point values were a bit off.

I've fixed the issue and regenerated results. So if your point values have changed, that's why.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm...does JCirri or woozerkristen know why my team doesn't have a name in the League ranks? I know we picked a name when I made the co-op team...*scratches head*

Also, this league is going to be a right ass for me to do, since my Xbox got stolen and I have to play at friends' houses. :{
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altruit wrote:
Hm...does JCirri or woozerkristen know why my team doesn't have a name in the League ranks? I know we picked a name when I made the co-op team...*scratches head*

Also, this league is going to be a right ass for me to do, since my Xbox got stolen and I have to play at friends' houses. :{

I'm not sure. I think that happened to a team or two in both this and the RB league.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
JoelC151  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck my stupid broken finger. That's basically the only thing that prevented us (me and Undead) from defending our title. Would have been a great competition this season, so many good teams .

South Park ftw lol.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: NUK3 G3N3R4L
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i just entered our scores and it wanted a percentage and note streak for both players but this isn't available in quickplay co-op so I just entered our overall percentage and note streak as the lead guitar's stats. Is that ok and is not posting a pic ok? I don't think our scores need a pic to be trusted

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
so i just entered our scores and it wanted a percentage and note streak for both players but this isn't available in quickplay co-op so I just entered our overall percentage and note streak as the lead guitar's stats. Is that ok and is not posting a pic ok? I don't think our scores need a pic to be trusted

I'm not sure how the league code works, but it's possible that if you don't put something for the link to the picture that your score will automatically not count, so even if it is a crappy score I would try and get some kind of picture just to be safe.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:

Ah, thank you for the reminder.

Most teams did include pictures, especially the top teams, last week, but this week onward, your scores won't count without proof.

If you have extenuating circumstances this week, you should PM me and explain the situation, but it's been clearly stated that picture proof is required in the OP and on the submission form, as well.

Entering the same streak/% on guitar and bass is fine -- I know when I'm looking at them that the game doesn't separate those on your score screen.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: