ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH3 Guitar/Bass Co-Op League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
Also, to For Good or For Awesome (well, everyone, really, just directing specifically toward you based on the previous few weeks) - it would help me out with getting results up quick on Saturday night if you can do a screen cap of your final score and post it as a picture. Video proof is ok, but the place you've been hosting your vids is not like YouTube, and I can't skip to the end, so every time I confirm proof for you guys, I have to sit through the whole video. So, if you could, picture instead, please.

Didn't realize that was a problem; sorry. We'll be sure to get a screencap from here on out .
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
dave0113  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually looking forward to playing Before I Forget this week. This will be much more enjoyable to try and get a good score on than Disposable Heroes in the GH:M league.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zsjostrom35 wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:
Also, to For Good or For Awesome (well, everyone, really, just directing specifically toward you based on the previous few weeks) - it would help me out with getting results up quick on Saturday night if you can do a screen cap of your final score and post it as a picture. Video proof is ok, but the place you've been hosting your vids is not like YouTube, and I can't skip to the end, so every time I confirm proof for you guys, I have to sit through the whole video. So, if you could, picture instead, please.

Didn't realize that was a problem; sorry. We'll be sure to get a screencap from here on out .

No worries. If it was a big deal, I would have said something earlier. I just have a lot of early mornings ahead of me, and I like posting the results right after the round ends, so pic instead of vid = a few minutes more sleep.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
eddaket  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww boogers. That was our first (and only) FC run so we just went with it. I was too inconsistent on the Breakdown :|
AxenRay  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave0113 wrote:
I'm actually looking forward to playing Before I Forget this week. This will be much more enjoyable to try and get a good score on than Disposable Heroes in the GH:M league.

That makes one of us....not fond of this song lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there some reason why my leagues page isn't letting Josh and I enter our score? We had a first round bye and it says we were eliminated in the quarterfinals...
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zsjostrom35 wrote:
Is there some reason why my leagues page isn't letting Josh and I enter our score? We had a first round bye and it says we were eliminated in the quarterfinals...

I've brought this to JCirri's attention in IRC. He made some updates to the code overnight and it seems to have done something to the team leagues that it wasn't supposed to. Don't worry, it will be fixed. If it will make you feel better in the meantime, feel free to PM me your score and proof.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zsjostrom35 wrote:
Sorry about the glitch folks, these updates were made late last night (technically early this morning) and we tested everything we could but the only one of us who's in the coop league is me and I actually was eliminated so to me it was correct:D

Anyway, the update doesn't block you from entering scores it only hides the enter scores link, so until JC comes back and fixes it, if you go to:

http://www.scorehero.com/leagues/enter_scores.php?league_id=200

And you can still enter your scores.
Swizzle  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well. Garwood and I don't expect to beat axen & dave on this one. Don't believe i'm even supposed to reveal that much information but deal with it. .

Anyways!!! Thanks for putting this together and checking all those scores. I had fun. Garwood had a little fun. And I got some guitar fc's i had never gotten before so thats perrrty neat.

props to the winners and keep on keepin on everybody.
Later.
♫ ▲
♪▲▲
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Swizzle62
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playoffs Round 2 Results (Before I Forget)

For Good or For Awesome wins by default (score of 919005)

AxenDave (dave0113 & AxenRay) beats Introverted Warlocks (Garwood & Swizzle), 912657 to 909773

Final Match (The Number of the Beast)
For Good or For Awesome versus AxenDave

Good luck guys!!

Garwood  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're leaving to California tomorrow anyway :p

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to For Good or For Awesome, who won 1046830 to 1036221 over AxenRay. Both of those scores are, well, awesome. (#2 and #4 overall on the site now - wtg!)

This was the final round, so that makes For Good or For Awesome the Season 11 GH3 Co-Op champs! Congratulations!

Thanks for competing everyone, and hopefully we'll get to do this again.

AxenRay  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats other team. We played this song for a few hours straight tonight without an FC (the best we got was a bass FC with one miss under SP for the guitar). We are pretty pleased with the score, but disappointed we couldnt get the FC. Leagues have been fun, and this has definitely motivated me and Dave to improve on the rest of the songs in co-op in the future!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: