ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH5 Expert Guitar League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Ba1r0g wrote:
I haven't had time to play this song over the last couple of days and after a few runs I think I'm on my way to having the lowest score in this round.... I suck at this song bad.

Could the top two seeds be out!? Looks like Bj0rn's got the easy route if that's true >_>

My guess is yes. Wrong song at the wrong time really does suck XD

I think everybody knows the only reason I am 1st seed is because I'm a squeezer. When it comes to these cluster fuck songs I don't have a chance

Romanticide  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww man, I totally forgot all about submitting my score.

Sister's birthday was today and I was busy celebrating that. Should have uploaded my score earlier. Sorry for my failure, though I would have lost. It's the principle of the matter. :/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romanticide wrote:
Awww man, I totally forgot all about submitting my score.

Sister's birthday was today and I was busy celebrating that. Should have uploaded my score earlier. Sorry for my failure, though I would have lost. It's the principle of the matter. :/

Nah, I actually did one shit run and that was it. I've gotta notify the league runners about something, but play the next song just in case.

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
BlindingLink333  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, The only song I do horrible at. My only hope is that Ant0ftheSky
didn't submit. I think I had 95%, and I barely can 5 star it. Man, I wish my season would go on...
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know when we're gonna get the results and our next song? I'm itching to see who got through to the semi-finals.

SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soon i'm hoping.. i bugged tom earlier on IRC but he wouldnt budge >__>

lilirock  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba1r0g wrote:
Does anyone know when we're gonna get the results and our next song? I'm itching to see who got through to the semi-finals.

I wanna know too! Hm you could just tell me your score I'm sure you beat me, I didn't get much practice time at all, and on my best run I missed in intro/intro little solo, solo 1 and one of the last easy solos >_> I somehow managed to improve my high score barely I should have practiced that song before... but I really don't enjoy playing it

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilirock wrote:
Ba1r0g wrote:

I wanna know too! Hm you could just tell me your score I'm sure you beat me, I didn't get much practice time at all, and on my best run I missed in intro/intro little solo, solo 1 and one of the last easy solos >_> I somehow managed to improve my high score barely I should have practiced that song before... but I really don't enjoy playing it

The sad part is that I think you did beat me. I could hit that fast strumming in the bridge in practice no problem but in a real run I would always screw it up. I had a few other major mistakes too so I think I'm out

lilirock  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba1r0g wrote:
lilirock wrote:
Ba1r0g wrote:

The sad part is that I think you did beat me. I could hit that fast strumming in the bridge in practice no problem but in a real run I would always screw it up. I had a few other major mistakes too so I think I'm out

Awww I actually wished you'd beat me, a nice week and a half break would have been really good for me >_> (my eyes hurt from an allergy and I don't feel like practicing for long at all :S) Oh well I'll still do what I can of course if I go on

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any allergy medications that work for you? O.o

evilpacman18  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys How's it all going? We just got our internet hooked up today. Who's left in?
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evilpacman18 wrote:
Hey guys How's it all going? We just got our internet hooked up today. Who's left in?

lilirock, (unknown), Bj0rn, (also unknown but prolly omimann)

Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uggg I'm kinda glad I don't think I'm getting through to the next round because grinding 21SCM would suck even more then DWEDFN.

evilpacman18  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is it too much to hope for an S12? I'd love it when GH6 is out.
omimann  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:

lilirock, (unknown), Bj0rn, omimann

Uhm... how do you know Bj0rn won? Erimgard FCed Demon(s), so I'd have bet on him, but Bj0rn didn't enter any score so he could have been able to FC it too...

Also, the song choice is okay, not the best but we can be sure that Scatterbrain will be the finals song now, which I actually suck at

Edit: Results are out, so it's

lilirock vs. Yusuke
Bj0rn vs. omimann

Bj0rn is the only one for Fced dwedfn, so I'm gonna say goodbye beforehand Or maybe I could try to give my best...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: