ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH5 Expert Guitar League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to everyone in the semis! I have a feeling this round will be very interesting to watch.. Also, it will probably be several months before i play dwedfn again

lilirock  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
any allergy medications that work for you? O.o

Yeah... I've taken some allergy pills for the last week, but those only work for half of the day My eyes are so red at night (and it's the only time I can play right now) they actually hurt My pharmacist told me to get antibiotics tomorrow morning if it's not better (it won't be I'm sure :S) so hopefully it'll be a lot better next week at least!

Anyway, 21CSM is actually a good song choice for me Hopefully I'll manage to get an acceptable score in 1 or 2 runs >_> I really doubt I'll be able to beat my high score though I'll try to do the same, AND get that 1-sp activation near the end, which I had missed due to playing with an x-plorer XD

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Erimgard  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omimann wrote:
SlasherManEXE wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
Hey guys How's it all going? We just got our internet hooked up today. Who's left in?

lilirock, (unknown), Bj0rn, omimann

Uhm... how do you know Bj0rn won? Erimgard FCed Demon(s), so I'd have bet on him, but Bj0rn didn't enter any score so he could have been able to FC it too...

Also, the song choice is okay, not the best but we can be sure that Scatterbrain will be the finals song now, which I actually suck at

Edit: Results are out, so it's

lilirock vs. Yusuke
Bj0rn vs. omimann

Bj0rn is the only one for Fced dwedfn, so I'm gonna say goodbye beforehand Or maybe I could try to give my best...

Yea, I can't play DWE,DFN to save my life. The score I posted was a new high for me. I'm better at it now, a good run I might get 350, but I still miss in solo1. GL to those still in eh?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Erimgard Wii Friend Code: 390958806486
matt6662  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I suppose I should explain why we're doing this.

Monday night, my girlfriend was involved in a very bad car wreck (Found out today it was alcohol related, which I am pissed right now about) and was clinging to life. Thanks to the emergency crews fast reaction and the excellent hospital staff, they may have saved her life. Right now, she is in a medically induced coma (due to the fact they've done 6 surgeries on her since very early Tuesday), but they plan on taking her off the medicine that is inducing it and having her brought back to conciseness before I leave tomorrow to head back home.

The reason for the alternate, is because while I did bring my Xbox (the only system I have GH5 and GHSH for) but I was not knowing at the time how serious it was. I was told to come up A.S.A.P. Obviously it is bad enough where I'm not playing here. But I have to be back in Southwestern Ohio for unspecified reasons (Also because I have to give the car back to my brother because its his way to work) but if I get back in time (It's a 4-5 hour drive from Northeastern Ohio to Southwestern Ohio) I will play. I already let singemfrc and footballltom3685 know about this. But should I not, I did not want whoever I was facing to win the round because of a no submission. I could not foresee this obviously, so as much as I wouldn't want to, if I miss my score because of this, I couldn't give a damn what you thought to be honest (And I know you guys wouldn't care given the circumstances)

But I figured that since we're doing this so confusingly and so random where this happened, that you guys were obligated to know why this was happening. So if I don't turn in a score (which singem or tom will be let known before I leave.) I wish the best of luck to Gaara and Romanticide (my substitutes) and to my opponents.

P.S. I don't know if JC is letting the alternate situation happen in this league, but I guess he is giving the situation. And of course, it's the one song that I REALLY wanted to play in leagues

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
lilirock  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww matt I'm so sorry to hear about that accident I really hope your girlfriend gets better quickly and won't have too much after effects(?) due to that :/ And you shouldn't have to worry AT ALL about SH leagues with something so bad happening, so I'm sure everyone understands the situation

Hm regarding the semi-finals song, well I think I did okay, but I haven't had one good solo run, I only did random runs without any solo practice before Anyway, I hope Yusuke's gonna beat me, 'cause I REALLY don't want to play Scatterbrain, I suck at it, and don't want to practice it >_> (also I'm leaving for a week long vacation tomorrow in the middle of the night, so I'll have like 1 hour at most to get a score in )

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Romanticide  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, even if I really am a substitute (I'm not in the bracket), I'm not going to be able to get a score in for this song. I currently don't have my Wii with me. If I really am a substitute, I kinda failed at it.

I've been gone most of the day. Went to town for my sister's birthday and then the parentals swung over to the hospital to see a friend who wound up back in there. I guess I should have checked the thread yesterday. Bah.

As for this accident, I totally suck at these kind of condolences. But obviously, I hope your girlfriend recovers fully. Nobody is going to worry about leagues if they're in this situation, so we don't blame you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:

Monday night, my girlfriend was involved in a very bad car wreck (Found out today it was alcohol related, which I am pissed right now about) and was clinging to life. Thanks to the emergency crews fast reaction and the excellent hospital staff, they may have saved her life. Right now, she is in a medically induced coma (due to the fact they've done 6 surgeries on her since very early Tuesday), but they plan on taking her off the medicine that is inducing it and having her brought back to conciseness before I leave tomorrow to head back home.

The reason for the alternate, is because while I did bring my Xbox (the only system I have GH5 and GHSH for) but I was not knowing at the time how serious it was. I was told to come up A.S.A.P. Obviously it is bad enough where I'm not playing here. But I have to be back in Southwestern Ohio for unspecified reasons (Also because I have to give the car back to my brother because its his way to work) but if I get back in time (It's a 4-5 hour drive from Northeastern Ohio to Southwestern Ohio) I will play. I already let singemfrc and footballltom3685 know about this. But should I not, I did not want whoever I was facing to win the round because of a no submission. I could not foresee this obviously, so as much as I wouldn't want to, if I miss my score because of this, I couldn't give a damn what you thought to be honest (And I know you guys wouldn't care given the circumstances)

But I figured that since we're doing this so confusingly and so random where this happened, that you guys were obligated to know why this was happening. So if I don't turn in a score (which singem or tom will be let known before I leave.) I wish the best of luck to Gaara and Romanticide (my substitutes) and to my opponents.

P.S. I don't know if JC is letting the alternate situation happen in this league, but I guess he is giving the situation. And of course, it's the one song that I REALLY wanted to play in leagues

Dude trust me, I would've done the same in your situation. I can only hope that everything goes well for you and wish your girlfriend to get better. Be safe on your trips tho.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
matt6662 wrote:

Dude trust me, I would've done the same in your situation. I can only hope that everything goes well for you and wish your girlfriend to get better. Be safe on your trips tho.

Got in , barely got a score done, thats how soon I've been back (thank you traffic) You may have beat me though, lol.

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Got in , barely got a score done, thats how soon I've been back (thank you traffic) You may have beat me though, lol.

I played twice and finally broke 350k, so I'm not too sure about that. I can say it will be close.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
omimann  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I lost, couldn't get the time to play enough so I didn't even break 380k Sorry Slasher Mr. Green

EDIT:
Quote:
You were eliminated in the Semifinals. Thank you for participating and good luck next season.

Yeah, so good luck to Bj0rn in the finals, and does this confirm there will be a next season?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omimann wrote:
I think I lost, couldn't get the time to play enough so I didn't even break 380k Sorry Slasher Mr. Green

EDIT:
Quote:
You were eliminated in the Semifinals. Thank you for participating and good luck next season.

Yeah, so good luck to Bj0rn in the finals, and does this confirm there will be a next season?

Haha unfortunately (hm 'cause it'll be way too easy for him ) Bj0rn won't need any luck, I made it to finals Ahhh I really wish I had 3 days to work on Scatterbrain and at least break... 400k lol I suck really bad at this song, and I'll barely have time to play it since I'm leaving for a week vacation tonight :S (seriously either way my only chance is if he doesn't submit )

I just hope Yusuke still submitted a score for 21CSM, anyone know when we'll see results of semi-finals?

matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilirock wrote:
omimann wrote:

EDIT:
Quote:

Haha unfortunately (hm 'cause it'll be way too easy for him ) Bj0rn won't need any luck, I made it to finals Ahhh I really wish I had 3 days to work on Scatterbrain and at least break... 400k lol I suck really bad at this song, and I'll barely have time to play it since I'm leaving for a week vacation tonight :S (seriously either way my only chance is if he doesn't submit )

I just hope Yusuke still submitted a score for 21CSM, anyone know when we'll see results of semi-finals?

They're up now. I'm surprised I advanced for only doing one run. Probably got it by Star Power. Good luck to whoever I'm facing (Didn't quite look )

Matt wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
They're up now. I'm surprised I advanced for only doing one run. Probably got it by Star Power. Good luck to whoever I'm facing (Didn't quite look )

Trust me, as soon as you said 'I got a run in', I knew I was done for. Congrats and good luck in the finals.

lilirock  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah only had 15 minutes to play today for Scatterbrain Not that I had ANY chance against Bj0rn, but it's so not the best I can do, with only 3 runs and no practice at all on the song (never practiced it before, I knew a day would come that I'd regret it ) Anyway I somehow still improved my high score >_>

Congrats to Bj0rn in advance (well like I said unless he doesn't submit), as I'm leaving for a week long trip tonight XD

Good luck to league AA players in the finals too

BlindingLink333  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no idea I was even in the finals... awesome

Well, I have a few hours to submit a score... Probably won;t be anything too impressive, But I sure will try. Good luck to matt (since you will probably win anyways) and I hope your girl is okay / is feeling better
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 25 of 26

Jump to: