ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH2 Expert League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yewb  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gawd, I'm glad this song's fun to play. I should be able to FC it, hopefully, but it's gonna take me a few hours and about three litres of Coke.
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I submitted a slightly worse score than I got because I can not get proof for my best score until I find a cord that goes to our camera. Hopefully it's still good enough to advance.

I am getting my wisdom teeth cut out tomorrow, so if I do advance, I hope I will be able to play GH in the days after getting them out.

EDIT: My dad bought a cord for the camera, so I was able to submit my better score for LTMR.

Last edited by THABEAST721 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drazar  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey.

Unfortunately I won't be able to submit a score as my guitar controller is completely fucked and I can't get my hands on another one tonight.

I know you have a lot of problems with dropouts but this is really beyond my control which is sad because I thought I had a good chance of winning Meedlies.

Sorry guys

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drazar wrote:
Hey.

Unfortunately I won't be able to submit a score as my guitar controller is completely fucked and I can't get my hands on another one tonight.

I know you have a lot of problems with dropouts but this is really beyond my control which is sad because I thought I had a good chance of winning Meedlies.

Sorry guys

just submit SOMETHING, please :S

even if its like a 52% fail >__>

lor00  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

back with plenty of time to spare!

however...playing at an arcade on gh3 with no hyperspeed and a 50 lbs. controller hasnt helped as much as I hoped XD

time to get ltmr stuck in my head for a week while i fail to get the path right >.>
Nielske  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've got my score in for this round, I was hoping to get a few more attempts in today, but I'm not at home today. I tried to bring everything with me, but forgot one small thing, the actuall game. <_<

Atleast I already had a semi-decent score from two days ago.
Kashic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, these three days were terrible for me. Unexpected company + Terrible song + laziness doesn't do much for getting a good score.

LtMr is my worst song on Gh2, BY FAR. So my score will be terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE.

Thanks for the run anyway guys
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Trippolette
sonicboom139  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAIL. TOTAL FAIL. I hit the last squeeze twice, which would have given me scores of 393,706 and 393,734 respectively. Unfortunately, the first time I missed the LAST GODDAMN NOTE and the second time I missed the third squeeze. You know, the EASIEST ONE IN THE WHOLE SONG. I swear, I'm going to get a good score on this eventually, but you win this round BEAST.

^^^^Click for Accomplishments^^^^
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: sonicboom139
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonicboom139 wrote:
FAIL. TOTAL FAIL. I hit the last squeeze twice, which would have given me scores of 393,706 and 393,734 respectively. Unfortunately, the first time I missed the LAST GODDAMN NOTE and the second time I missed the third squeeze. You know, the EASIEST ONE IN THE WHOLE SONG. I swear, I'm going to get a good score on this eventually, but you win this round BEAST.

Well that would have been a really good score, but I'm afraid it was a fight you couldn't win because I got 393,970 on it. The fourth activation squeeze is pretty tough, but I got it around three times before I finally got it on a FC run with all the other squeezes. That would have still been a really good score though.

alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I grinded this godforsaken song for 6 hours because I peeked at z's score from his photobucket... I never could beat the first score I hit all the normal squeezes. Second global before today, but probably not even top 5 now. fml. I did hit the extra squeeze in the first act about five times as well, but I just suck too much to finish out a run in which I did. >_>

Congrats z, you've earned your spot in the semifinals.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
sonicboom139  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sorta figured I wouldn't stand a chance against you BEAST, so I was trying for within 400 of your score. Both of those runs would have made my goal, but yeah, choooooke. Good luck in the Semis and Finals.

^^^^Click for Accomplishments^^^^
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: sonicboom139
shredinmadness  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fml!!!
i got some decent scores but my stupid fucking webcam shitted out on me!!
i hit the first squeeze to red like 7 times and nearly that hard one that beast hit, but i never finished out a run. not that it mattered because i could not get pic proof. sorry

Goals:
FC RaBl()-1 FC BatH(X)
FC DHB(X) FC Jordan(X)
FC FiU(X) FC Hangar 18()-1
FC Institutionalized(X) BiM FC(X)

my FC thread come check out my awesome accomplishments
current FC count: 203/211
ShonSuperStar  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
sonicboom139 wrote:

Well that would have been a really good score, but I'm afraid it was a fight you couldn't win because I got 393,970 on it. The fourth activation squeeze is pretty tough, but I got it around three times before I finally got it on a FC run with all the other squeezes. That would have still been a really good score though.

I got the double on the third act, meaning i lost ~100 in ticks. I hope it's enough to get me through though. Does it still take 24 hours for playoff scores to be displayed?

GesterX - "This has got to be one of Wales' top 5 accomplishments of all time. "
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Shon Super Star
zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShonSuperStar wrote:
I got the double on the third act, meaning i lost ~100 in ticks. I hope it's enough to get me through though. Does it still take 24 hours for playoff scores to be displayed?

Going by this post and the fact that Fug, BEAST, and I all have entered our scores on the leaderboards, it is now guaranteed that every single winner this round will have beaten the old first place score on the song (and possibly one of the losers too, depending on how well Confury did). Congrats to everyone and I'm proud just to be a part of these ridiculously stacked semis. I fully expect to be crushed by BEAST this round, but it's been a great ride regardless .
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
Confury  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit Shon.

I might have had a chance to beat you if my GH2 disc didn't give me troubles working sometimes (which, it did last night after I looked on the 360 leaderboards and saw that you had my score beat by 104). Ah well.

And yeah zsjo, I beat the old 1st place by 20 \m/ was so happy when I did too, only to find out that 4 other people did aswell >___>.

I think I'll still grind the other songs that are picked for the playoffs and try to improve on them.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: