ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH2 Expert League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nielske  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really surprised that my score wasn't enough. Already thought from the start, that anything less than a FC wouldn't be good enough. I would have gotten the FC, if I hadn't forgotten to bring my game with me. <_<

Atleast I don't have to play Psychobilly.
lor00  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

final 4

im actually really happy about pbfo, as I put a lot of time into failing at this song not too long ago. time to gold star this p.o.s.

at least I have time this week! good luck everyone
ShonSuperStar  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:
Dammit Shon.

I might have had a chance to beat you if my GH2 disc didn't give me troubles working sometimes (which, it did last night after I looked on the 360 leaderboards and saw that you had my score beat by 104). Ah well.

And yeah zsjo, I beat the old 1st place by 20 \m/ was so happy when I did too, only to find out that 4 other people did aswell >___>.

I think I'll still grind the other songs that are picked for the playoffs and try to improve on them.

Hah sorry :\

As soon as I noticed I could get a double squeeze I thought "Oh dear, Confury ain't gonna be happy"

GesterX - "This has got to be one of Wales' top 5 accomplishments of all time. "
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Shon Super Star
Fug  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK THIS SONG I HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO PLAY IT AGAIN.

I'm terrified of Shon right now. I can see him getting like 40+ points in ticks more than me. :S

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
ShonSuperStar  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
FUCK THIS SONG I HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO PLAY IT AGAIN.

I'm terrified of Shon right now. I can see him getting like 40+ points in ticks more than me. :S

I haven't played the song. I don't know if I can. I'm away from home with athletics.

GesterX - "This has got to be one of Wales' top 5 accomplishments of all time. "
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Shon Super Star
zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eight hours.

EIGHT EFFING HOURS I SPENT ON THIS PIECE OF CRAP AND I GOT ZERO FCS.

Beast, I'm really sorry I couldn't at least give you a decent score to beat, but apparently I'm too terrible for that. There was literally no section of this song that I didn't blow an FC in at least once, including FIVE outro chokes, the last of which was only seven notes from the end (and thus the score I had to enter). No idea how I made it into this round with you guys, but yeah, I'll be leaving now
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zsjostrom35 wrote:
Eight hours.

EIGHT EFFING HOURS I SPENT ON THIS PIECE OF CRAP AND I GOT ZERO FCS.

Beast, I'm really sorry I couldn't at least give you a decent score to beat, but apparently I'm too terrible for that. There was literally no section of this song that I didn't blow an FC in at least once, including FIVE outro chokes, the last of which was only seven notes from the end (and thus the score I had to enter). No idea how I made it into this round with you guys, but yeah, I'll be leaving now

That's fine. I probably spent even more than 8 hours on this song; it was just so frustrating to play. But I finally beat strike's score by eight points, which felt amazing.
Fug  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, and I thought I played this song for too long (a little under 2 hours lol). You guys sure have a ton of patience. :P

And I'm glad to see that Gemini finally showed up. It's one of the 4 songs I've wanted to see show up all season since my score on it is so terrible. >_> I also haven't FC'd it on PS2 yet so it'll be nice to finally have those gold stars. :P

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
ShonSuperStar  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only had twenty minutes to play it >______________<

Score wasn't terrible though. But I could have done sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

lor00  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, you've advanced to the Finals.

woohooo! time to start grinding gemini
LCBetz  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lor00 wrote:
Congratulations, you've advanced to the Finals.

woohooo! time to start grinding gemini

Looks like it's you and me. Good job on the Psychobilly Freakout FC. I got -1 with an overstrum and said eh, good enough. If you get a reasonably good score on Gemini you stand a very good chance of beating me. I'm pretty bad at this one, and the song frustrates me a lot more than any other song in the game. I just spent about 20 minutes with this song in practice mode and it already has me pissed off. Good luck to you.
lor00  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hardest part by far of PBFO for me was the intro (both times it comes up). I was missing between the yellow and green (byryrYG) everytime. Then witwix showed me which notes to strum and I was good :p

As for Gemini, there are too many parts pissing me off to list XD

Good luck to you I'm so glad jordan wasnt picked...
Fug  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beast, please tell me that you're having a really hard time getting a good score on this song too. >_> I've played this song for probably 3 hours so far and I've yet to FC it even once. Things aren't looking too good.

THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
Beast, please tell me that you're having a really hard time getting a good score on this song too. >_> I've played this song for probably 3 hours so far and I've yet to FC it even once. Things aren't looking too good.

I haven't had much motivation to play this song. I've already FCed it before, and for some reason I had this mindset that if I made it to the finals the song would be Hangar 18. It's not, so I am trying to play this song, but it's really just a buzzkill. But it is hard to FC this song because of the stupid bridge.
lor00  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bridge and Verse 1b for me right now...having no luck at all =/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 25 of 26

Jump to: