ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH2 Hard League
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LemonMeringue  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: S11 - GH2 Hard League Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 11 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the Guitar Hero II Hard league.

I, LemonMeringue, will be running this league.

Week 4 Songs
Laughtrack
Last Child
Carry on Wayward Son
The Light that Blinds

Week 3 Songs
Mr. Fixit
Strutter
Arterial Black
Psychobilly Freakout

Week 2 Songs
Soy Bomb
Who Was In My Room Last Night
YYZ
Misirlou (ahahahahaha)

Week 1 Songs
Cherry Pie
The New Black
Crazy On You
Trogdor (hahahahahaha)

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (8:59PM PST). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful.

When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
-Score
-Note Streak
-%
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

Picture proof is optional during the regular season and required for playoffs.

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
We will be using http://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline. If you are unable to supply proof during playoffs please let your commissioner know so that your playoff slot can be given to another player.

Drop-Outs
Just a reminder that one of the biggest reasons we discontinued leagues before was because of the high percentage of players dropping out before the end of the season. It ended up not being worth our time to keep these leagues organized and running when so few people were willing to stay committed to the end. Season 11 is us giving this another try, but it is going to be up to you guys whether it is a new start (the first of many seasons to come) or just the last time we try it. If we have the same problems with dropouts, this WILL be the last season. Your actions affect other people, and not only do large numbers of dropouts make the leagues less fun for the people participating, but your dropping out will help ensure that this is the last time we try it. Stick it out and you are helping to make it worth the time that goes into organizing it and are helping ensure that we do these again.

That said, we traditionally remove participants who do not submit scores for week 1. If you are going to miss week 1 but intend to submit other weeks, PM me so I know not to drop you.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as seasons 9 and 10. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes

Last edited by LemonMeringue on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:01 am; edited 5 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
prebensoerensen  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell yeah i cant wait to get started, my first time being in a hard league 8)
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prebensoerensen wrote:

i can't wait to win......notttt lol i don't even think i can squeeze in this game but i signed up anyway

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
prebensoerensen wrote:

i can't wait to win......notttt lol i don't even think i can squeeze in this game but i signed up anyway

same here. new and cant squeeze, but for the fun of it, i signed it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone in this league is a baller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to do this but frankly, it was best for me if I kept from joining this league. However, I will be keeping close tabs on this league and it will be very interesting, Im sure. Good luck to everyone!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ You are not a baller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
I was going to do this but frankly, it was best for me if I kept from joining this league. However, I will be keeping close tabs on this league and it will be very interesting, Im sure. Good luck to everyone!

i wanted to have a gh3h league very badly...i felt this was my chance to maybe win the whole thing but it didnt make it so i thought i would nut up and play a real man's game

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just fairly sure that almost everyone will have earplugs for Yes We Can. *cringes at the thought of the song*

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
prebensoerensen  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
I'm just fairly sure that almost everyone will have earplugs for Yes We Can. *cringes at the thought of the song*

if you dont haev the volume all the way up for the whistle solo you are doing something wrong
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sad because ywc can't be a league song, due to version differences. But if it was I would crank the hell out of my stereo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking forward to at least not coming in last... would be awesome to make the playoffs but i'm not holding my breath. still gonna be fun though
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's just hope for no War Pigs or Free Bird! My squeezing skills start to kinda crap out at the six minute mark in a song .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
Let's just hope for no War Pigs or Free Bird! My squeezing skills start to kinda crap out at the six minute mark in a song .

I don't mind War Pigs so much because of the huge breaks in the song where I can just pause and look up the rest of the path. Freebird on the other hand, .

And if you're running this league Meng, that means you won't be in it?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prebensoerensen wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

if you dont haev the volume all the way up for the whistle solo you are doing something wrong

i spent 2 hours grinding for an optimal on it without muting the whistle solo is epic win
actually i forgot the mute button existed =( worst mistake ever, that song is burned into my soul to this very day
um yeah, imma get raped in this, im ok, but all the amazing people are in this league

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: