ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH "Old School" Games Expert League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arvain  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thenewkidaw71 wrote:
yeah im real sorry about this week not entering scores, i was on a cruise and i brought my ps2 just to do leagues, and then i found out internet was 65 cents a MINUTE and it was SLOW. i didnt even know what the songs for the week were. im really sorry, because i know you werent supposed to enter if you couldnt submit scores every week, but i honestly thought i could. sorry guys.

o_O that's... steal , right ? (and that suxx about your week 4 X___x)

Also, woot for me not screwing up this week (was about time i did decent). Decontrol was absolutely ROFLrandom O.O i missed just after the fast strums, and got some x8 in the zigzags (also got the whammy SP yay). No one like you was surprisingly easy to refc (compared to the trouble it gave me the first time), squeezes were decent. Cherry pie took me one duuumb mistake-post-crazy-squeeze but could get it wOOt! and The metal i've hit that second squeeze once only just to miss a random note (still tried, but missed the third squeeze anyway), so i just went for the 1st and 3rd...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm 17th. But with my clerical deductions, I'm technically 15th. alex, I'sa comin' fors yous!!!!

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, top 12 will be in the playoffs (including strykerx since he PMd me), down to 18th (including thenewkidaw71) will be alts so make sure that you guys submit scores as well, you never know if one of the top 12 forgets/doesn't bother.

Playoffs starts on thursday and you'll have 3 days to get a score on the song.

For those of you in the playoffs, good luck, for those of you that are out, thank you for participating, especially you guys who submitted scores all four weeks, it's really appreciated and I hope you all had fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kubuh wrote:
Alright, top 12 will be in the playoffs (including strykerx since he PMd me), down to 18th (including thenewkidaw71) will be alts so make sure that you guys submit scores as well, you never know if one of the top 12 forgets/doesn't bother.

For those of you in the playoffs, good luck, for those of you that are out, thank you for participating, especially you guys who submitted scores all four weeks, it's really appreciated and I hope you all had fun.

OMG THANK GAWD!!!! *bows to Kubuh*

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
MLGquinky  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top 4 byes right?
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MLGquinky wrote:
Top 4 byes right?

Yes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kubuh wrote:
MLGquinky wrote:
Top 4 byes right?

Yes

well damn, just barely missed it. D:
oh well.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, I'm only an alternat then.

Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kubuh wrote:

I'm 13th. Fuck. Me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
MLGquinky  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck everyone
arvain  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*goes to check brackets.... LOLZ, yeah i figured it'd be #5 vs #12 and #6 vs#11 !

*goes to check the song* ROFL a song that i can somehow fc, with a "whammy" path !! It was nice knowing you all

Ah well i'll try to get at least a somewhat decent score that i can be satisfied with still good luck peopple
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, only thing that needs mentioning is that NarutoL.A.2000 in fact did submit a score, it was just a 6K typo and since he lost anyway I didn't want to go through the hassle of editing the score.

And DiegotsBR didn't have proof for his score but since he had a bye that obviously doesn't matter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this sucks!
i got called in to work closing shift yesterday and wasn't about to submit a playoff score
sorry

Goals:
FC RaBl()-1 FC BatH(X)
FC DHB(X) FC Jordan(X)
FC FiU(X) FC Hangar 18()-1
FC Institutionalized(X) BiM FC(X)

my FC thread come check out my awesome accomplishments
current FC count: 203/211
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you gotta be freakin kidding me. Everyone who won the quarterfinals ran unopposed? Seriously? This is just pathetic. Not to mention the first round had like three people who didn't submit a score... I mean come on, I'm against an alternate for cryin out loud! (no offense to 2003whatever, but you're gonna get slaughtered. :/)

I'm disappointed by this league... hopefully the powers that be will be kind enough to institute a season 12, but this league id most certainly not helping the cause.

In other news, I'm going on vacation on Sunday. Will the finals song be revealed on saturday night? Because if it takes as long as the semifinals song did to get revealed, I won't be able to play it in time, and 2003 will be forced to go against Fug. :p (sorry if I'm being a bit presumptuous, but I think my predictions will be pretty accurate... >_>) I hope there's some way to work it out so that I'd be able to get a score in before I leave...

And finally, on the semifinal song- what a pain. I can probably reFC, and it'll be a welcome one at that, since I missed so much on my original FC. The actual fc'ing part will be quite difficult though... XD Oh, and do the songs get progressively more difficult each round? If so, that means it'll end up being a very difficult GH1 song for the finals. If only we hadn't got a GH3 song yet, I could hold out for ttfaf- aka my only chance at beating fug. :p
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
you gotta be freakin kidding me. Everyone who won the quarterfinals ran unopposed? Seriously? This is just pathetic. Not to mention the first round had like three people who didn't submit a score... I mean come on, I'm against an alternate for cryin out loud! (no offense to 2003whatever, but you're gonna get slaughtered. :/)

I'm disappointed by this league... hopefully the powers that be will be kind enough to institute a season 12, but this league id most certainly not helping the cause.

In other news, I'm going on vacation on Sunday. Will the finals song be revealed on saturday night? Because if it takes as long as the semifinals song did to get revealed, I won't be able to play it in time, and 2003 will be forced to go against Fug. :p (sorry if I'm being a bit presumptuous, but I think my predictions will be pretty accurate... >_>) I hope there's some way to work it out so that I'd be able to get a score in before I leave...

And finally, on the semifinal song- what a pain. I can probably reFC, and it'll be a welcome one at that, since I missed so much on my original FC. The actual fc'ing part will be quite difficult though... XD Oh, and do the songs get progressively more difficult each round? If so, that means it'll end up being a very difficult GH1 song for the finals. If only we hadn't got a GH3 song yet, I could hold out for ttfaf- aka my only chance at beating fug. :p

Yo alex, it's just like old times when we had that FC rivalry remember? Only you're about 10-15 times better while I'm only about 2-3 times better than then. Hopefully you can play though.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: