ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH "Old School" Games Expert League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
you gotta be freakin kidding me. Everyone who won the quarterfinals ran unopposed? Seriously? This is just pathetic. Not to mention the first round had like three people who didn't submit a score... I mean come on, I'm against an alternate for cryin out loud! (no offense to 2003whatever, but you're gonna get slaughtered. :/)

I'm disappointed by this league... hopefully the powers that be will be kind enough to institute a season 12, but this league id most certainly not helping the cause.

In other news, I'm going on vacation on Sunday. Will the finals song be revealed on saturday night? Because if it takes as long as the semifinals song did to get revealed, I won't be able to play it in time, and 2003 will be forced to go against Fug. :p (sorry if I'm being a bit presumptuous, but I think my predictions will be pretty accurate... >_>) I hope there's some way to work it out so that I'd be able to get a score in before I leave...

And finally, on the semifinal song- what a pain. I can probably reFC, and it'll be a welcome one at that, since I missed so much on my original FC. The actual fc'ing part will be quite difficult though... XD Oh, and do the songs get progressively more difficult each round? If so, that means it'll end up being a very difficult GH1 song for the finals. If only we hadn't got a GH3 song yet, I could hold out for ttfaf- aka my only chance at beating fug. :p

Final song will be revealed saturday night yes.

As for people not submitting, unless you have a good reason I'm really disappointed in you

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im bummed the guy who beat me didnt submit in the next round!!! not that i stood much of a chance vs. alex, but i wish i got to at least have a shot . as much as i like leagues, if submissions are this bad everywhere, i cant see there being a S12

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats to fug for winning old school!

...Unless you spend all your time in GH2X, which I sure hope you do. :p

God I wish I had more time. I really do. Surprised I got an EE reFC though, that was pretty nice. Apologies to CPUrules who had an epic score on EE, but lost because Fug is Fug. This was a fun league you guys, and I really hope there's another season.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: